Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 215
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 192
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 177
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 163
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 147
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- MAM's New Scholarship Provides Opportunities For Budding Artists
- Toronto's Rising Stars Get Set To Hit The Stage At The Toronto Centre For The Arts
- OFFICIAL NOMINEES for the 6th Annual Reality TV Awards Announced!
- Cheryl Ehlers Hypnotic Movements Art Night Encinitas Reception
- York Fine Arts Presents 'All Things Bright'
- A Room With A View at LA Theatre Works
- Community Celebrates Art on Van Gogh's Birthday
- Asian Art, the Engravings of Karl Bodmer and Diverse Estate Jewelry at Michaan's in March
- Other Dimensions at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Origami in the Garden, A Traveling Exhibition Unfolding in Three Garden Locations in 2019
Opera Stars Concert:
Nicole Heaston, Soprano, Ramón Tebar, piano
January 11, 2019, at 7:30 p.m.
American soprano Nicole Heaston has sung with the leading opera companies of the world, including the Metropolitan Opera, and is praised by the Houston Chronicle for her "warm and supple voice" and "effortlessly beautiful upper register", and by the New York Times for her "radiant" and "handsomely resonant voice."
Maxwell Quartet, (Beaux Arts Chamber Music Series)
January 22, 2019, at 7:30 p.m.
Opera Naples welcomes the Maxwell Quartet, hailed as one of Britain's finest string quartets, as they make their debut tour of the U.S. The Maxwell Quartet will also be joined by artistic director Catherine Lan in music for piano and string quartet.
More on eTradeWire News
- Teamwork and Dedication Proves to be a Winning Combination for Award Recipients
- Dutch Creative Space Teams with International Fashion House Nighthousee
- CRAYRATE.COM: Review or Rate, Meet & Repeat
- Congestion today for a better VIC future
- Orange Fire Department Members Practice Ice Rescue Techniques
- The Law Office of Mark Humphreys announces the settlement of another case in the DFW area
- PODS® Las Vegas offers 6 helpful tips to dust away the spring-cleaning blues
A Toast to Opera – L'Isola Disabitata (The Deserted Island)
Florida Gulf Coast University Associate Professor of Musicology, Tom Cimarusti
Theatre Zone Founding & Producing Artistic Director, Mark Danni
January 29, 2019, at 4:00 p.m.
Opera Naples welcomes guests to the Wang Opera Center to discover the fascinating background and highlights of Haydn's opera, L'isola disabitata (The Deserted Island) with FGCU's Tom Cimarusti and Theatre Zone's Mark Danni who will be Stage Director for the opera. A wine and cheese reception will follow.
Tickets are currently on sale for all performances. Prices range from $20.00- $95.00. For tickets and more information, please call (239) 963- 9050 or visit operanaples.org.
About Opera Naples:
Located in the heart of Naples in Southwest Florida's Collier County, Opera Naples is dedicated to presenting opera productions and concerts of the highest quality. An artistic powerhouse in an area known for its pristine beaches world-class dining, shopping, and art galleries, Opera Naples is a cultural gem in Southwest Florida.
Opera Naples presents internationally renowned performers and directors while nurturing the region's promising young talent. Each season, Opera Naples produces classic grand operas at Artis-Naples, as well as chamber opera and concerts at the David and Cecile Wang Opera Center. A staunch proponent of community service and educational outreach, the company has introduced opera to over 60,000 local area children since its inception and offers various programs, including Lee and Collier county in-school programs and performances, the Resident Artists Program and Summer Youth Program. Opera Naples Academy, now in its third season, with a faculty of revered opera luminaries, offers an immersive program of vocal instruction, lectures and masterclasses to exceptional singers from all over the world.
More on eTradeWire News
- Storage Media Group to Sponsor Upcoming Storage Technology Showcase Conference
- Cavignac & Associates Hires Jessica Rodriguez as Surety Department Account Administrator
- Imperial Properties Upgrades Resident Portal
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day February 25th, 2019
- Fabless Semiconductor Startup OctoTech Inc. Introduces a New Innovative RF Product for BLE AoA / AoD Application
- "Austin & Charlie Adventures Across America" - Kid's Doggie Adventure Series Travels Across America
- South Shore Chamber Names Ryan Bristol, Vice President of Bristol Bros. Development Corp to Board
Opera Naples is led by internationally renowned Spanish conductor, Artistic Director Ramón Tebar, known for his musical versatility, compelling interpretations and orchestra building skills.
Over the past decade, the company has earned local, regional and state government support. Opera Naples is grateful to its sponsors, patrons and many supporters who have helped it become an important part of the cultural fabric of the region. Opera Naples is located at the Wang Opera Center, 2408 Linwood Ave, Naples, Florida, 34112 USA. For more information, visit OperaNaples.org, call (239) 963-9050 or email info@OperaNaples.org.
- Now On Sight Repairs doubles your pleasure with tune-ups in your driveway or theirs
- Leadership Conference Recap from the Team at Thrive Events
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today
- Author Jenn Sadai Plans for the Release of Her Sixth Novel
- Moss Construction Promotes Toby Manulak to Vice President
- 26.2 with DONNA Marathon is Reimagined in Neptune Beach
- Remote Pump Monitoring System Using a Modem Data Logger
- First of its Kind Investment Book Empowers Women to Close the Gender Investing Gap
- Apex Officer Launches VR Crisis Intervention Police Training Simulator for Law Enforcement Agencies
- FaithLauncher Acquired by GiveSendGo.com the largest free Christian Crowdfunding Site
- Neurolixis launches NLX-112 drug formulation collaboration with GALA laboratory in France
- Flowfinity Announces New Features for Faster Delivery of Robotic Process Automation in the Workplace
- FileCatalyst to Showcase a New Cloud-Based Service and New Updates at NAB 2019 in Las Vegas
- ArtInsuranceNow.com Offers Comprehensive Art Collectors Insurance Policies
- Northwestern Mutual Recognizes Financial Advisor Marc Rosenberg with National Awards
- Shell Point informational seminar coming to Cape Coral area March 13
- New publication by Dr. Matt Bogard: Stress Management, Build a Better Life
- Shell Point informational seminar coming to Naples area March 12
- South Coast Improvement, Co. completes renovation for 1251 Capital at 7-9 Newbury Street, Boston
- GCAM Hosts Opening Ceremony for New Plasma Center in Brownsville, TX