Popular on eTradeWire
- New Non-Profit Launch - Humanbein - 138
- 3-Step Fitness Takes Fitness Training to the Next Level in St. Charles, IL - 117
- Ruby Tuesday Las Cruces Local Patio Naming Contest
- Glenna Gonzalez and JB Tyler Marketing & Consulting join GEW 2021
- Raw Dizzy releases new single, "I Ain't Lying"
- Amicus Brief Supports Britney Spears - As Predicted
- Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura closes $5 million transaction for multi-use complex in LA
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- Outdoors Are Open and Atlanta Is The Place To Gather
- grocerocity.com bringing online grocery delivery to Greater Toronto Area: COO
Similar on eTradeWire
- Marketing Launch Team OÜ introduces GrowNections – an invitation only and AI-powered one-stop business-networking focused social media app
- "Automated training nothing to be scared of" say Acorn Experts
- Daugherty Named a 2021 Best Place to Work by the St. Louis Business Journal
- Nuspire Launches New Managed Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) Service That Supports Leading EDR
- Syxsense Releases Two New Solutions for Remediating Endpoint Security Vulnerabilities
- MGN Logistics Recognized as a Top 100 3PL by Inbound Logistics
- ZENTSO® is ASI's Newest Authorized iMIS Solution Provider
- New Software Pulls In Buyers Traffic To Any Website In 60 Seconds
- StockIQ Technologies Named in the Capterra Shortlist Report for Supply Chain Management Software
- MTE Advisors Inc. Offering a 3-Day BRM Workshop
OpenSSL 3.0 contains a substantial redesign and re-implementation of the internal interfaces between the major components of the system to allow for easier extensibility for new capabilities and provides higher-level interfaces to enable easier and safer development of applications on top of OpenSSL.
"It has been an incredible journey over the last three years getting this major update of OpenSSL together and we are pleased to now be at release candidate stage," said Matt Caswell on behalf of the OpenSSL Project. "We encourage all OpenSSL developers and users to build and test against this release and provide feedback."
The new provider interface and higher-level APIs for message authentication codes, key derivation functions, and secure random numbers allow for more flexibility for third parties and researchers to incorporate additional algorithms and capabilities including the area of post-quantum cryptography. The provider interface also forms the foundation for the in-progress validation to the United States National Institute of Standards and Technologies (NIST) Security Requirements for Cryptographic Modules (FIPS 140-2).
More on eTradeWire News
- African-American Chamber of Commerce San Antonio Celebrates National Black Business Month
- Leading Housing Experts Give Back To The Community By Holding Free First Time Home Buyer Workshops
- Cobalt® Digital Takes its 9904-UDX Problem Solver Up Another Level
- Investments in Office Space Offer Strong Returns, According to Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura
- Planitar Unveils New iGUIDE Radix
OpenSSL 3.0 is also the first version of OpenSSL to be released under the Apache License version 2.0 enabling easier integration with other open source and commercial projects.
The release candidate, OpenSSL 3.0 beta 1, can be downloaded now from https://www.openssl.org/source/ and any issues encountered should be raised at https://github.com/openssl/openssl/issues
About the OpenSSL Project
Founded in 1998, OpenSSL is a software library for applications that secure communications over computer networks against eavesdropping or need to identify the party at the other end. It is widely used by Internet servers, including the majority of HTTPS websites.
- TRENDnet Introduces Hive, an Advanced Cloud Manager for Centralized and Remote Network Management
- ACC STL Partners with St. Louis Business Journal To Select 2021 Corporate Counsel Award Recipients
- Platinum Radiance. Platinum Luxury. Platinum Deluxe
- Winter Film Awards International Film Festival Returns for 10th Annual Celebration of Indie Film
- SecureEPLS Enhances Service Again with New Features
- Platinum Deluxe Skincare Products
- Buoy's Waterfront Bar and Grill
- San Francisco MTA to Test BYD Bus in Pilot Project
- Bad Credit Car Loan / Auto Financing in Toronto, Ontario (GTA)
- Businessman & former NFL player Derrick Chambers elected Board Chair of Youth Leadership Foundation
- ChowderMonth Kicks Off with New Traveling Taster Technology
- Classic Theatre of Maryland announces the 2021-2022 Season!
- Hio Hovr Makes its Premier with Viewstub & Shark Tank's Kevin Harrington
- Unearthed Vincent Price interview to be played on The End of the Night
- Care2Care International Seeks Equity Crowdfunding for Growth
- UGM Digital Offers Promo Services
- Custom Mylar Bags - An Amazing Carrier for your Products
- Miami-Dade Bar Announces New Name, New President and Building Renovation
- Becton Dickinson, 3M, and Teleflex Encourage Growth into 2027 for Canada's Vascular Access Market
- MedWand Solutions, Inc. and AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc Partner to Enable Next Generation of Telehealth