Popular on eTradeWire
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 234
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 232
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 219
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 192
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 166
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today - 126
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research - 106
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
- ThrottleNet Announces Move to New Offices
Similar on eTradeWire
- Trilliant to Deploy Next Generation Smart Infrastructure Solutions in the Ivory Coast
- Dolby Atmos Now Available for Wohler's iAM-12G-SDI
- The Silicon Review Names Badu Networks One of the "50 Innovative Companies to Watch in 2020"
- Americans Bombarded by 9.4 Billion Political Robocalls This Year, Says Nomorobo Report
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020
- Smart lifespaces key to unlocking 5G revenue potential
- Personalisation not dead, just evolving
- Waveband Communications Introduces Next-Gen MOTOTRBO PTT Products
- Evolve IP Appoints Pete Stevenson as CEO and Randal Thompson as CRO to Drive Next Phase of Growth
- Award-winning author and journalist Jennifer Moss to deliver a Keynote speech at Connected Virtual Tech Event
IROQUOIS, Ontario — Sept. 22, 2020 — All 8 openGear® Leader Partners will be showcasing openGear-compatible products at openGear Live, according to Ross Video, the company behind the open-architecture, modular frame system. Scheduled for 29 September 2020, the virtual event will include product demos, presentations, and conversations about applications incorporating solutions from AJA Video Systems, Blackmagic Design, Cobalt Digital, Decimator Design, MultiDyne, Ross Video, Sencore, and VITEC. Attendees will learn about these solutions and how the openGear platform supports deployment of best-of-breed technologies via the DashBoard common control and monitoring ecosystem.
"While many vendors are transitioning to COTS solutions and the cloud, broadcasters and other media companies still need solutions that simply don't fit into COTS equipment," said Bill Rounopoulos, Business Development Manager, OEM & Partnerships for Ross Video. "For this reason, the openGear platform — with the flexibility and freedom it enables — is more critical than ever. Thanks to the work of openGear Leader Partners in addressing today's technical requirements, broadcasters can implement the processing capabilities they need today and maintain agility in embracing future formats and technologies. We look forward to showcasing their solutions during openGear Live."
More on eTradeWire News
- Dominican Republic confirms representation in the Fashion and Beauty Summit
- New Food Delivery Service - Dancin' Delivery, Introduces "Comic Universe" As Unique Brand
- Homes with Heart VC Invites all Businesses with Heart to Virtual Seminar
- Puerto Rico fashion stars confirm their presence at the Fashion and Beauty Congress
- 143VINYL Adds UV Lamps To Product Line
Adopted by dozens of manufacturers offering hundreds of signal processing solutions, the openGear platform supports a wide range of modular infrastructure solutions including distribution, conversion, branding, audio, data, fiber, timing, and more in one compact, economical frame. Because the platform is architected to meet the most complex processing demands of evolving IP and UHD applications, users can choose from a multitude of signal types and formats from analog to UHD to IP.
Available free of charge, DashBoard software provides one unified control system across openGear products from all manufacturers. This allows for easy setup, monitoring, alarms, and management. The CustomPanel panel builder within DashBoard makes it easy to create custom workflows across multiple products to suit specific workflow requirements.
openGear Live & Online registration is open to all who are interested and can be accessed on the openGear.tv website at https://www.opengear.tv/live-online/ .
Further information about openGear and the platform's benefits is available at www.opengear.tv.
- Tim Hellbusch Explains How to Sell On Amazon FBA and FBM
- Ace Comic Con Announces Limited Edition Exclusives Of The Boys #1 Comics From Dynamite Entertainment
- Want to Buy Website Traffic? Here's What You Should Know
- Major label signs soundtrack label deal with Street Fame WorldWide Multi-Media Chairman
- Richmond, VA-Based Digital Forensic Firm Launches Remote Mobile Forensic Data Acquisition
- Renowned Recording Star, Keynote Speaker Nathan Osmond Selected to Host New Hit TV Show, "Miracles Around You"
- How to Boost Your Resume to Get a Job
- CEO Coaching International Sees Record Attendance at Make Big Happen® Connections Virtual Forum
- New Exeter Orthodontics Location in Springfield Offers Delaware County Braces
- CGI Targets New MF Markets in TX and Western US; Taps DiSimone to Help Lead $500 MM Investment Push
- DICE Dental Offering Springfield Dental Crowns in as Little as Two Visits
- Great Grandma Invents a New Concept in Bridges
- Registration opens for the 6th Annual Defence Logistics Central and Eastern Europe Conference
- Binh Pham and R.M. Clark with INtense Publications Announce the Release of The Dragon's Song
- Sync Your Mainframe Data to the Cloud for Insights
- Used 2013 Volkswagen Jetta for Sale!
- IntegraCare presents free webinars on dementia care
- SquadLocker Simplifies Checkout, Shipping as Buying from Multiple Online Apparel Stores Takes Off
- TVS Sitcom Network Launches on WatchYour.TV, Powered by Tulix, With More Than 100 Classic TV Sitcoms
- Humorous and Heartfelt: SHELTER by R.A. Conroy Is a Coming-of-age Novel of Rescue and Hope