Popular on eTradeWire
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 129
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- DMS Releases Q1 2019 Purchase Mortgage Consumer Profile Report
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
- Holocaust Denier Encouraged to Connect with Survivors
- Palm Beach Dramaworks Sounds of Summer Series to Present JILL & RICH In Concert
- Tecsew Has Passed Goldman Sachs 10KSB with Flying Colours!
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
Similar on eTradeWire
- MERGE4 Collaborates with Gene Simmons
- Small Clothing Brand Evokes Nostalgia with Vintage Style Dresses
- New LOOLIES™ Summer Sandals in Mismatched Colors Offer Elegance and Fun
- Could There Be Competition on the Horizon for Nike in the Near Future?
- Fawcett Boat Supplies Acquires Annapolis Inflatables
- Launch of a new major fashion brand
- Snapper Rock Unveils Resort 2020 Collection and New Sustainable Swimwear Line at Miami Swimshow
- MERGE4 Partners with Christian Hosoi
- Sustainable Outdoor Apparel Startup Livsn Doubles Kickstarter Goal In 6 Hours
This strategic move will help Malinda do more of what she loves, which is riding her custom branded motorcycle and meeting more of the 30,000 incredible women that are part of her Open Road Girl Community.
"Open Road Girl is more than an apparel and accessories brand, it's a lifestyle. One that empowers women that share the passion for riding to connect."
Malinda, and her husband Barry, grew up in Minnesota and braved many long cold winters, storing away their bikes, raising their family and growing the business. They decided to move to Florida to take advantage of the longer riding season and to reach more of her fans (97,000 on Facebook) through "Meet and Greets" and other local events.
More on eTradeWire News
- Plasmin Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- The Voice Actor Blog - for Voiceover Artists & Voice Talent
- "La Vida Baseball" Announces Partnerships With '47 Brand And Topps Amidst Continued Record Platform Growth
- A splendid use for used camping gear
- Community help needed for housing solution
"While we miss our kids and grand-babies, we truly enjoy Cape Coral and the surrounding communities. There are so many things to do from outdoor recreation and farmers markets to shopping and eating out ".
About Open Road Girl
The Open Road Girl Collection combines the need for comfortable accessories with a leg up on the competition for producing the perfect merger of distinctive style and functional offerings. Each item is produced to meet exacting quality standards and is simply the dream come true of a girl who always desired to lead the pack in comfort and fashion.
Malinda's vision for her company has grown beyond creating "cool stuff to wear." It's a rallying brand for sisterhood and empowerment. A bike owner since 2005, Malinda has shared her challenges as a beginning rider to encourage other women to follow her lead in fueling their personal passion for riding and connecting with others for camaraderie and friendship out on the open road.
More on eTradeWire News
- Senior Master of the Arts Bob White Seminar Supports Royal Family Kids Program
- Lennar Grand Opens Two New Communities at Fieldstone in Elk Grove on Saturday, July 27
- Cecily Releases New EP, "Awakening Pt. 1"
- Marktech Optoelectronics Awarded Veteran-Owned Small Business Certification
- Versasec Expands APAC Presence
Today, over 30,000 lady riders, have bonded over Malinda's inspirational message of self-discovery and determination to find her own path. With her as an example –they are embracing their desire to ride and in turn are encouraging other women to discover that joy.
About Almost Anything Marketing
Almost Anything Marketing, and its sister company, Almost Anything LLC (https://www.almostanythingllc.com/), is about providing tools and training to small businesses so they can achieve big results.
Almost Anything Marketing
- Valerie Stone Hawthorne Joins the Board of Community Council
- Fullerton Arboretum Prepares For August 17, Return Of Popular Brews & Blues With 14 Craft Brewers
- FDA Shuts Down a Seafood Producer Operations in Texas
- McCarthy Completes Piedmont Newton Emergency Room
- Aspire Institute Hosts New Workshop to Protect Residential GCs From The Inevitable Economic Downturn
- Philadelphia's Changing Real Estate Market North of Fishtown
- Momentum Autism Therapy Announces Multidisciplinary Services to Jackson, MI families
- New Blockchain Domains Investing Secrets Book Expands Bitcoin
- Startup Scoop: OpenAI Guns for "Socially Beneficial" Artificial General Intelligence
- New Product: Mini Survival Kits Fit In Your Pocket & Can Save Your Life
- The Self-Pour Taproom & Pizzeria Mountain Pizza & Taproom Opens Its Second Location in South Fork
- Beyond Fish: How Canadians are Adopting Vegan Alternatives in order to Protect our Oceans
- SocketLabs To Exhibit At Philadelphia Digital Summit
- Want Better Sleep? Science Proves A Bath 1-2 Hours Before Bed Will Improve Your Sleep
- Appeals Court Slams ACS and Reverses Judge Milsap of the Bronx
- South Coast Improvement, Co. completes work on $3 million renovation project at YWCA of SE Mass
- Built Like a TANK! Aertight Systems, Inc. Releases a Revolutionary New WallMount, Rugged, Modular, Microsoft Windows Server That Replaces Rack and Tow
- The Evolve Brazilian Jiu Jitsu School Gives FREE Jiu Jitsu Classes in Fort Worth
- LOOKING INTO THE SUN by Todd Tavolazzi on Audible, Narrated by Mike Eberhardt
- Gangbangers and A Scorned Woman Seek Justice In "Hair Club Burning (An Inter-Racial Comedy)"