Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- Announcement: WOVENSOULS Auction & Talk: The Art & Culture of Wedding Textiles of Kutch
Similar on eTradeWire
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Rwandan Courts Move to Sentence the Wrong Paul
- Ald. Pat Dowell Calls for Personal Dashboard for the Illinois Secretary of State's Office
- The Peoples Party of Canada Announces New Candidate
- Cold War Combatants Challenge Coins
- New Epson LabelWorks 2-inch Bulk Label Printers Now Available at DuraFast Label Company
- The Flagler County Clerk's Office Issues Notice
- WDTC provides access to drug testing centers nationwide
- San Mateo County Health partners with Insignia Health to reduce high-cost utilization
- EclecticIQ Joins Health-ISAC Navigator™ Program
More on eTradeWire News
- Ismail Sirdah on What to Prioritize When Hosting an Event
- Documentary Film , "Edge," Recieves First Round of Funding
- Can economic emancipation emerge from the political emancipation?
- Acorn Experts delve into the importance of employee satisfaction
- Minneapolis Criminal Lawyer Lynne Torgerson successfully avoids criminal sexual conduct charges
This is the first year that Onyx GS has been chosen for this prestigious IT channel industry honor. The 15-year veteran-owned small business successfully partners with Federal civilian agencies and military service branches to provide critical digital integration solutions. Onyx GS is witnessing strong demand across the public sector for its fraud detection tools, innovative software development, and insightful data analytic services.
"It's truly an honor to be recognized by the leading IT channel resource in the technology marketplace," said Ken Jensen, Founder & President of Onyx Government Services. "Our success and experience as a systems integrator in the public sector guided us to this valuable business accolade. Many thanks to CRN for highlighting Onyx GS for this industry accomplishment."
"CRN's Solution Provider 500 list serves as the industry standard for top-performing technology integrators, strategic service providers, and IT consultants, which makes it a valuable resource for technology vendors looking to partner with today's best-of-breed IT solution providers," said Blaine Raddon, CEO of The Channel Company. "On behalf of The Channel Company, I'd like to congratulate Onyx Government Services for their incredible contribution to the growth and success of the IT channel."
More on eTradeWire News
- STABLZ Tap to Adapt Technology Featured on FOX & Friends
- Sir Frost Says He's Now Fully Active!
- TVS Vintage Network TVS Classic Movies Network Add Jack Lemmon Collection on WatchYour.TV Platform
- Facebook Advertising Alternatives - Alternatives to Facebook for Small Business
- Claro anuncia nueva cobertura en poblaciones rurales del Ecuador
The complete 2021 Solution Provider 500 list is available online at www.crn.com/sp500 and a sample from the list will be featured in June issue of CRN Magazine.
About Onyx Government Services
Headquartered near the Nation's Capital in Centreville VA, Onyx Government Services is a world-class innovator in enterprise data services and data-driven solutions. The SECAF "Government Contractor of the Year" provides advanced data analytics, enterprise-level information technology, cyber security, fraud detection, and software and agile development solutions addressing the Federal government's most critical digital integration needs. Onyx is a CVE-verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and is recognized as a State of Virginia V3-Certified company (Virginia Values Veterans). For more information, visit: https://www.onyxgs.com/.
- RR Mergers Announces Metro East Industries acquisition of Locomotive Mobile Repair Company - Midwest
- Judge Upholds Florida Unvaccinated-Protection Law - As Predicted
- The Tracy Piper's "Worthy" Book Signing & Release Party
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
- Grumpy's Lighting: A New Online Store for Practical and Stylish Lighting
- Outdoor Cooking Products: A New Online Store Focusing on Outdoor Cooking Supplies
- Cooks' Needs: The Launch of a New Online Shop Focusing on Quality Kitchenware for Home Cooks
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
- Female artists Janet Scudder and Emily Mason headline Shannon's online fine art auction, June 24th
- How We Advertised Multiple Concerts at the Iceland vs. Mexico Soccer Match Using LED Digital Trucks
- Announcing the launch of Where's Indy in the Middle East, an AI-powered VR escape room
- New Music from Miss Kristin and Big Fuss Records Coming August 2021
- Summit Sotheby's International Realty Recognized in 2021 "The Thousand" and "America's Best"
- Mary's Center and Briya PCS Celebrate Three Awards from 2021 Top Workplaces
- Black Complex Louisville hosts a Juneteenth Festival featuring over 30 Black owned businesses
- The 8 Greatest Race Tracks in the World and Why They Are So Great