Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 510
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 433
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 378
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 367
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 360
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 246
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 191
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 172
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 172
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 159
Similar on eTradeWire
- WTR Pool & Grill's Poolside Makes Your Happy Hour Dreams Come True
- Intalytics' Dave Huntoon Selected to Instruct at the ICSC John T. Riordan School of Retail Real Estate Professionals in Scottsdale, AZ
- The Proactive Alliance Policing Concept
- Phreeviews by Phinge to Compete with Yelp Through a Real-Time, Rewards-Based Platform for Ratings and Reviews on All Phinge Platforms!
- 2019 Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl Tailgate Party Presented By FPL
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® of Ponte Vedra Lands Fresh Look and New Owners
- Datasembly to Present at Groceryshop in Las Vegas Sunday, September 15, 2019 – Wednesday, September 18, 2019
- Divine Events names Jennifer Miller new director of sales
- Subculture Hurricane Relief Fundraiser
- Three Best Rated® Commercial Cleaning Company, Compass Cleaning Solutions
The festivities begin with a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 10:45 a.m., followed by a raffle from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at which time fifty $100 gift cards will be given away. Attendees will also be treated to a special performance from Hawaiian dancers from 11:30 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. Guests visiting Ono Hawaiian BBQ on September 6th will enjoy the location's buy-one-get-one offer on food items throughout the entire day.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lexigo launches Fred—the cloud-based productivity tool for freelance translators
- Barbu Beard Co. Releases Newest Scent Profile - THE SHAMAN - See Film @barbubeardco
- 9:30 am Saturday, October 5th - Blessing of the Animals Celebration at the Church of the Apostles
- New York Outdoor Writers Association (NYSOWA) Returns To Cortland For Its 51st Fall Conference
- Lexy Panterra Teams Up With VOILÀ In New Exotic Pop Single
"The Central Valley had always been an important growth market for us, and the Stockton community has always given our brand a warm and enthusiastic welcome," said Joshua Liang, Chief Executive Officer of Ono Hawaiian BBQ. "We are proud to be part of this vibrant community, and we look forward to providing new and existing Ono Hawaiian BBQ fans with the delicious food and aloha we are known for."
Ono Hawaiian BBQ's mouth-watering menu features Hawaiian-inspired plate lunches and island specialties like Hawaiian BBQ Chicken, Spam Musubi, and Chicken Katsu made through a fusion of flavors. The interior design incorporates an inviting, yet industrial chic-feel inspired by Hawaii's rustic elements including reclaimed wood walls, rope lighting, aqua tiles, and tropical planters.
Ono Hawaiian BBQ is located at 678 N Wilson Way, #101, Stockton, CA 95205 operate Sun-Thurs from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Fri-Sat 11:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. For more information, please call 209-460-1888 or visit http://www.OnoHawaiianBBQ.com/.
More on eTradeWire News
- Conference Teaches Women Recession-Proof Strategies by Turning Purpose into a Paycheck
- Treasure Coast PGA Business Trade Expo October 2nd
- No Rinse Wafer Processing Adhesive (WPA) For Up To 330ºc With 0% Residual
- First True American Football Boardgame, combining gaming with authentic football strategy
- Author Cyndi Friberg Releases New Historical Romance - Overlord
About Ono Hawaiian BBQ:
Ono Hawaiian BBQ is a fast-casual restaurant concept with locations in California and Arizona, serving up "aloha in every bite" through its Hawaiian-inspired plate lunches and island specialties. Every Ono Hawaiian BBQ dish is created with fresh ingredients using authentic Hawaiian recipes, and made-to-order in each restaurant. Ono Hawaiian BBQ operates 88 restaurants throughout its two states of operation, with plans to open more in 2019. For more information, please visit http://www.OnoHawaiianBBQ.com/.
- Bangla Bass Ventures into the World of Trap
- The Peace Bell Foundation In Hopewell Junction NY Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Debuts on Amazon, Targets Cold Weather Sports,Tailgating & Camping
- For Advertising Wk (9/23-26) Some very Essential Advertising Math that Every Business needs to Know
- Fighting Racism For One And For All, One Shirt at a Time!
- Pinellas parents, teachers, principals and students inspired by Pinellas County Council PTA event Keynote Speaker
- The Behavioral Wellness Center at Girard Celebrates Recovery Month
- "Detectives" Hunt for Dystonia Cure in Garfield Park
- eFactor Network awarded - 'Excellence in Finance - Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Delray Beach Craft Beer Fest Announces A Nightbeer Before Christmas
- Folio Financial awarded the 'Excellence in Finance — Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Old School Square Announces 2019-2020 Season Launch Party, Friday Night Fever
- Puzzle Pieces Marketing growing together with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater San Diego
- The Fifth Annual Bra Project Announced for October to Benefit DragonBoat Beaufort
- Noted author delivers message of triumph of the human spirit to students at Bishop McLaughlin Catholic High School
- Palmieri Sees South Florida Residential Construction Becoming More Eco-Friendly
- Achieving Great Customer Service – An Innovative Approach That Really Works!
- AVANTE to Expand its Container Tracking System and Services for Worldwide End to End Cargo Container Security
- World Famous Heisman Trophy Hits Mossy Nissan
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Arlington Heights, IL