Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 604
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 566
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 533
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 516
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 503
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 478
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 417
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 389
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 379
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 346
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Website For Pop Art Phenomenon 'Whatshisname'
- Introducing Reaper® Pepper Spray, Triple Action with 10% OC, UV Marking Dye and Reaper Pepper
- Sneeze Screens Offer Aims To Support Post Lockdown Demand
- Stanley and Asda launch powered stair climber in supermarket first
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Celebrating the Female Spirit, Laughing Frog Studio Launches its "Women of Nature" coll
- CB Insights Again Names AI.Reverie a Top 100 AI Startup
- The Savory Grape Launches New Online Shopping And Delivery Experience
- Display Manufacturer Urges Retailers to Plan For Successful April 12th Re-opening
- ToyShnip Has Star Wars The Black Series Clone Commander Wolffe At a Very Competitive Price
Starting Tuesday, March 23, online succulent vendor will release their new spring line of succulents, a curated collection of rare and hard-to-find varieties of succulent and cacti plants for home and garden.
Along with the launch of the Spring Collection, Succulent Market is also dropping prices on the collection's varieties: All new succulents and cacti will be discounted by 25 percent for a limited time.
Succulent Market is a third-generation, family owned-and-operated business with a reputation for delivering the highest quality succulents and cacti to customers worldwide. The California-based farm and online marketplace offers hundreds of varieties greenhouse-raised cacti and succulents, including aeonium, aloe, crassula, echeveria, haworthia, and other species. All plants are cultivated using cutting-edge greenhouse methods to enhance plant color, variety, and quality. Succulents can be purchased potted, as cuttings, and in bulk, with wholesale pricing available.
More on eTradeWire News
- Two CNN en Español Podcasts Have Been Nominated For The Latin Podcast Awards 2021
- Hundreds to Lace Up Their Shoes & Stretch Their Muscles During the Virtual Run Walk Ride for Lupus!
- Steve Muehler – Loans – Introduces "SJM Portfolio Commercial Construction Loans" Nationwide
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #NIKE'Spicy'Tunes POP SMOKE - AP Chili'! BOOGIE Soundtrack! Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Dog Doors for Glass - Pet Doors for any type of glass door now available!
In advance of the launch of their spring sale, Succulent Market has been releasing images from the collection on their social media pages, including succulents with unique variegation and leaf shape.
"We can't wait to share our exciting spring 2021 collection with succulent enthusiasts everywhere," said a company representative. "Our goal is to wow our customers with the array of leaf colors and shapes and the unparalleled quality of our succulent stock, available for shipping worldwide. Our spring discount will allow people passionate about succulents to not only find unique varieties but get them at a lower price during the sale."
Succulent Market offers free shipping on orders over $65. Plants are guaranteed to arrive in perfect condition.
Learn more about the Succulent Market's 2021 Spring Succulent Collection and browse the catalog at https://succulentmarket.com.
For more information about the Succulent Market, go to https://succulentmarket.com. Follow the Succulent Market on Facebook (@shopsucculentmarket), Twitter (@succulentmarket), and Instagram (@succulentmarket).
- How to Protect Your Trees from Oak Wilt
- Huge Sale On Top-selling Self Help Advice Manual
- Stump Grinding In Richmond Hill, Toronto
- Pair of 18th century Chippendale mahogany side chairs brings $33,210 in Neue Auctions' April 10 sale
- YUP PUP Launches All-Natural CBD Dog Treats
- Pacific Northwest Author Anya Mora Releases New Suspense / Thriller – Secrets Mothers Keep
- Transitional Aged Youth between 16-25 Deserve Loving Homes Now
- One of TOPDON's Best Selling Products - The BT100 Handheld Tester for 12 Volt Lead Acid Batteries
- Art à la Carte – a virtual fundraiser for The Center for Contemporary Art
- Volunteers needed for Community Cooperative's annual Soup Kitchen Benefit
- Identity Earth Day Special Feat. Lesley Webb, Lisa Betty, Casandra Carmelina, Elizabeth Lind
- Care Issues For Medicare Beneficiaries Reported By Long-Term Care Insurance Association
- The Ohio Children's Trust Fund Launches Family Success Network in Northeast Ohio
- Capsule Messaging App Launches on Apple App Store
- Koei • Tama | Official Website Operations Guide - (Published)
- Uncommon Investment Advisors Introduces First ETF
- Former Campbell's Soup Executive Launches Innovative Food Brand with Large-Scale Give Back Program
- 4th Annual Baton Rouge Soul Food Festival
- Urease Inhibitor Screening Kit (Colorimetric)
- SYNNEX to Offer the FileFlex Enterprise Zero Trust Data Access (ZTDA) and Sharing Platform for Microsoft Azure via its ISV Experience Program