Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 237
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 203
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 184
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 170
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 167
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 165
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 148
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 138
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 116
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- 4x4 Wigs New Arrival Hair Wigs In Julia Hair
- Viola Rouge gives hand sanitizer to health care workers, first responders and teachers
- Say Bye to Mosquito Bites Now!
- Bayou City Hemp Company Completes Acquisition of Rapidly Expanding Dallas-Based CBD Company LeafLife Wellness
- Best Online Wig Store: Beautyforever launches Glueless Human Hair Wigs
- Salon Invi, a Top Boston-Area Salon, Welcomes New Stylist Nikki Mazza
- Introducing Nimue Hyaluronic Utralfiller & Hyaluronic Acid Oil
- Team of Haircare Pros Aim to do Away with Bad Hair Days with Introduction of All-Natural ProBerry Hair Care System
- In midst of COVID-19, racial tension, black female entrepreneur launches hair care company promoting unity
- Nimue Skin Technology Summer Promotion
"Every woman deserves to feel beautiful and confident. And that is what our brand is all about," says co-founder and Greenville-native Ash Couture. "Guests will get a taste of VIP treatment at our launch party, but that will also carry over to customer service every day we are open."
The Grand Opening event scheduled for October 26 will be a Beverly Hills-style party with champagne, hors d'oeuvres, complementary beauty services, giveaways, celebrity guests, and more! Unlike typical Grand Opening events centered around the business owner, this event is planned with guests in mind to ensure everyone has a great time. Plus, Pink Halo will be donating 10% of all product sales at their event to SafeHarbor.
More on eTradeWire News
- African American Athlete Turned Author Transforms Passion for Triathlons into a Children's Book
- Imaginology Opens Studio in Phoenix
- Rheumatoid Factor Solution from Molecular Depot
- RIPA Lysis and Extraction Buffer
- What Is a Qualified Health Insurance Plan?
Hunter launched her first beauty business while studying business at the University of South Carolina years ago. As hair extensions have grown significantly in popularity over the past few years, Hunter saw that most retailers lack options for all ethnicities, so she founded Pink Halo to fill that niche. Pink Halo will maintain its commitment to inclusivity, offering products for every hair type, as they expand into additional markets, namely Charleston and Atlanta.
The Greenville-based flagship store will also offer a Lash Bar, staffed with estheticians, makeup artists, and more. Every lady who comes into the store will be offered professional consultations and a personalized shopping experience.
Ashley Hunter, better known as Ash Couture, would love to schedule an interview to offer more information about her growing beauty brand, Pink Halo, and about the Grand Opening event. For more information, please contact Joanna Reese at 864-881-1854.
Event Link: bit.ly/pinkhalolaunch Brand Link: pinkhalolux.com (https://pinkhalolux.com/pages/about)
Joanna Reese, Publicist
Pink Halo Hair Boutique
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida announces Dalton Discovery Center expansion
- Parents who do not need P-EBT food benefits for their children can help others by donating food
- Online IPC Solder Training and Certification by BEST Inc
- Q2 2020 | Houston Office | Research & Forecast Report
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Pricing Resource Unveiled By Association
- DSLD Homes Releases Eight New Floor Plans for Denham Springs Community
- Trina Johnson; Bay Area's Best Land Rover Girl Just Got A New Location
- Premier Family Vision Care Shares with Chicagoland Chats How They Are Keeping Patient Safe During Phase 4 Reopening
- Pandemic v. Schools - National Coalition for Healthier Schools Plan for Safe Reopening
- Lions, Tigers, Bears – And Dogs!
- Local Artist Launches Interactive and Engaging EP With A Focus on Self Love
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants Everyone to Know Charity Brown
- Used White Ford EcoSport for Sale at Good Fellow's Auto
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Super Lawyers Recognizes Twenty-One Trucker Huss Attorneys in 2020
- Capitol Homes Launches Virtual Walkthroughs
- IMPACT Melanoma Set to Continue 'Safe Skin' Initiative Throughout Boston
- Verandah Hosts Goodwill Golf Classic Oct. 8
- Pan Atlantic Associates Unveils How a Pandemic Can Inform Your Business Model
- PanAtlantic Explains Using Technology to Propel Your Business