Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 197
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 164
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 145
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 141
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 136
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 128
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities 128
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off 117
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition 112
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries
Similar on eTradeWire
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results and Quarterly Cash Dividend
- American Momentum Bank grows Association Banking division with new hire
- FuturePlan by Ascensus Appoints Greg Taylor as Divisional Vice President for the Southern California Region
- Vincent Totoro joins CXO Nexus to help lead Global Integrations
- Texas Trust Credit Union Game-a-thon Raises $2,755 for Children's Miracle Network
- Wipe Data on Android with new iShredder Android GOVERNMENT and ENTERPRISE edition
- CU Alliance partners with CU Financial Group to launch insurance agency platform
- MACU employee awarded Certified Credit Union Executive designation at CUNA Management School
- CreditSnap, a Lending FinTech, Emerges from Stealth Mode After Reaching 100K Applications Milestone
- Evolve IP® Named For Seventh Time to the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies
OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
OneAZ Credit Union is one of only a handful of financial institutions in the Valley extending financing options to purchase the wildly popular Tesla. Rates begin as low as *3.59% APR on Model 3, S or X for 60 months and do not vary by model. All Tesla models qualify for the same OneAZ low rates.
"Our goal is to support Arizonans both in making an environmentally conscious choice and enjoying their dream vehicle. It's important for consumers to understand programs like ours exist and that owning a Tesla is within reach," said Dave Doss, President and CEO for OneAZ Credit Union.
Many consumers overwhelmed by the cash price of a Tesla have waited for leasing options, made available through Tesla on April 11, 2019. Yet special financing programs like OneAZ Credit Union's can result in payment options comparable to a monthly lease.
More on eTradeWire News
- NGBN.TV to Launch Connected TV Apps
- Impact Mailing Club Review | What Is Impact Mailing Club
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus to hold Open House for interested singers
- En Bloc Capsulectomy is becoming a common procedure
- ROCK Properties Announces Benefit Of Selling a House Directly To a Local Austin Real Estate Investor
"Many of our members have realized their dream of owning a Tesla thanks to OneAZ Credit Union's program. We're incredibly proud to have them as a sponsor of our club and appreciate what they offer the Tesla community," said David Lucht, President of the Tesla Drivers Club.
Also in honor of Earth Day, OneAZ Credit Union is giving away a rechargeable battery-powered toy Radio Flyer Tesla Model S, ages 3-8 and valued at $499. The giveaway kicks off with Earth Day 2019, with entries collected through May 31, 2019.
Arizona residents age 18 and older are eligible to enter by following the OneAZ Instagram account (@oneazcu), commenting under a OneAZ Tesla giveaway post with the name of a favorite childhood toy, and submitting an online entry form at www.oneazcu.com/giveaway.
For official rules, visit www.oneazcu.com/giveaway. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram, Radio Flyer or Tesla. OneAZ Credit Union is independent from and has no affiliation or relationship with Tesla.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate.This offer is subject to credit qualification, including verification of income, employment status, current debt obligations and other factors indicating your ability to repay the loan offered. Additional documentation will be required. Rates as of March 1, 2019 and subject to change without notice. For membership eligibility, please visit OneAZcu.com/membership.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sem Link Awarded $10,000 Stem Grant From Jack And Jill Of America Foundation
- QLAdmin Solutions Chosen to Modernize Operations for William Penn Association
- We Sell Restaurants Sells Nona's Sweets of Charlotte, North Carolina
- Kambrian Corporation Awarded Three-Year Software Contract with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA)
- Kambrian Becomes Licensed to Perform Low-Voltage Services in the States of CA, NV, WA, and FL
*For 2018 and newer vehicles that have never been titled. Auto loan APR may range from 3.59% to 18.00% based on credit qualifications, term of loan, and payment options.
About OneAZ Credit Union
As a Credit Union, OneAZ is owned by its members and its earnings are returned to its members in the form of better interest rates and lower fees for service. With 20 locations and more than 140,000 members, OneAZ Credit Union has been serving Arizona since 1951, when two state employees recognized the need for a member-owned credit union. To learn more, visit www.oneazcu.com. Insured by NCUA.
Be Heard Public Relations
- Friedman Marketing and Public Relations Joins Unified Strategies Public Relations Network
- Neurology Associates Earns MRI Certification from Intersocietal Accreditation Commission
- Motivation Depot Announces the Launch of their new Weight Loss Accountability & Support Club
- R&B/Pop Recording Artist Tanya Nolan Set to Release New Single 'I Like' on August 23
- 19" Outdoor Waterproof Sunlight Readable Monitor, Ideal for Any Environment
- Universal Data Acquisition System Controls Hydraulic Pressure Test
- Richard Hawkins Joins Triad Financial Services as SVP of Loan Servicing
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies
- 2019 Grand Master Marketer Recipient Wins Big With Excellent Digital and Marketing Solutions Partner
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries!
- Vitor Zucco Schizzi of Foundation CCB wins Brazilian National Championships
- Uply Media, Inc Introduces Fisher Island Florida To Digital Luxury Real Estate
- The Autocycle Reimagined: Announcing Mash Motor Company and the Alpha
- Tarps Now® Industrial Divider Curtains in High Demand
- Uply Media, Inc Launches Blockchain Domains CryptoAssets Marketplace
- Invision Security Group Partners with Software House
- Salon Invi wins Two Best of the North Shore Editor's Choice Awards from Northshore Magazine
- Volunteers Brighten Up Atlanta Homeless Shelter
- KoKyu's Second Location Brings Self-Pour Craft Beer to South Durham
- Sack tip station for dust-free material handling