Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- New Release: 'God's First Pick', Written by Johnnie Jackson Emphasizes A Woman's Worth & Purpose
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Chevy Warranty Alternative Available from autopom! Agents
- Auto Driveaway acquires a majority interest in Sparkle Mobile LLC
- Freedom Spreads in South America
- Flipping the Script: Native Moto Adventures challenges the male dominated motorcycle world with female-led tours
- Cherry Red 2016 Mazda3 on Our Lot Today!
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Donate $5,000 to L.H. Tanglen and Peter Hobart Elementary Schools
- Featured Vehicle: Black 2016 Jetta
- New Mazda3 Just Added To Our Inventory!
- Remarkable Growth Prompts J. Scuderia Auto To Relocate Facility To New Location In Central Nj
- Dodge Extended Vehicle Warranty Replacements Available from autopom!
The Grand Prize: The winner of this prize package will fill up his or her garage with a plethora of Snap-On tools! Snap-On has one of the best selections of quality-made hand tools in the world. As you browse its website, you'll find breaker bars, drive handles, drive tools, sockets, wrenches, screwdrivers, hammers, ratchets and so much more!
The grand-prize gift card can also be used to purchase Snap-On's professional quality power tools, including cordless or air-impact wrenches, reciprocating saws, drills, grinders, sanders, screwdrivers, air hammers, polishers and much more! Snap-On also offers many power-tool accessories.
More on eTradeWire News
- Gassy Tanks Launches as the Top Choice for UST Certification Training for Employees
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Partnership in Tennessee
- 70 Members Of Ibew Local 332 Build First "renewable" Tree For Christmas In The Park
- Why do I need a contract review?
- Peerless-AV® Joins the Baseball Trade Show During the MiLB Winter Meeting 2019
With all those tools, the winner will need somewhere to store them. Snap-On offers several incredible lines of tool storage including the Epiq Series tool storage, Masters Series tool storage, Classic Series tool storage, Heritage Series tool storage, Mobile Solutions tool storage, Stationary tool storage, and Special Edition Series tool storage. With so many options, the winner will be sure to find a style that fits his or her needs. Snap-On also offers many tool-storage accessories.
Enter and win before time runs out and you will have the option of filling your shopping cart with Snap-On's battery service tools and electronics, such as a remote starter, hydrometers, battery charger, system tester, air compressors, digital multimeters, digital timing light, leak detectors, circuit testers, compression gauges and so much more!
With $10,000 to spend on SnapOn.com, enter and win and you will turn your garage into a one-stop shop for all your automotive and home DIY projects!
More on eTradeWire News
- Welcome Mackenzie Carlin to Wisco Hotel Group
- Stephen King Mystery Box Available on DarkRegions.com for a Limited-Time Only!
- Armsons Appointed Quantity Surveyors for the Development of New Brewery
- Diligence Capital Advisors Sources Ground Up Construction Loan for 40-Bed Student Housing Project
- "BREAKING NEWS" One World 1 Love "Featuring" DJ 5CENT * Album - Various Artist (44 Tracks) of Funk
Hurry and enter to win this tool lover's dream package before it's too late! Simply call toll-free to (866) 600-0646 and use promo code PL11194 or go to https://www.dreamgiveaway.com/tickets/toolkit?promo=PL11194 and you'll DOUBLE your tickets with any donation of $25 or more!
New Beginning Children's Homes (NBCH), the giveaway sponsor, is a 501(c)3 provider of family-style long-term residential care providing foster children a safe and faith-centered family atmosphere where they can heal, grow, and be loved. NBCH will also provide grants to six charities listed at www.dreamgiveaway.com/c/causes.
* Prizes identified, logos, brands and other trademarks referred to within a Dream Giveaway are the property of their respective trademark holders and are not sponsor of this promotion.
DG Group, Inc/ Kim Meyers
- Rapid sFLC assay shows good clinical concordance when compared with other sFLC assays
- Première diffusion du documentaire Angèle en quatre temps Sur ICI Artv Et ICI Radio-canada
- Fintech Security Innovation: Ghost Wallet Payment System by Starcave Global
- This is how we fix if Printing not Printing Color Properly -Ysupportnumber
- Debut Author Karen Wolff's THE GREEN YEARS Is a Compelling Post-WWI Coming-of-age Story
- FreeMind Launches New Collection Of Advanced Sleep Meditations To Solve Sleep Deprivation Epidemic
- From New York & Dubai to the Land of the Morning Calm: LDJ Capital expands with LDJ Korea
- DonnaInk Publications features Black Friday to New Year's Light Sale
- Right Cars Vehicle Rental announce the appointment of Alison Lee as Customer Service Director
- NFL Great Shawne Merriman To Host The 17th Annual "Lights On" Coat Drive to Benefit Veterans
- Atlanta Sales Leadership Community Announces Meeting Dates and Topics for 2020
- VIP Internet Radio is pleased to announce Pete Canavan as Partner at 10-year Celebration Dec 6, 2019
- $10K A Month In 12 Months – Live Webinar from The Tax Lien Lady
- USDA restriction on states' SNAP administration weakens national safety net
- Unios' Universal Light Publication reaches global market with third edition
- CULTURE & COCKTAILS Returns with HEY, MADAME PRODUCER Spotlighting Four Local Theatrical Impresari
- How much do you know about Oral Cancer?
- MusicWorks and Old School Square's CLASSIC ALBUMS LIVE Concert Series to Present THE BEATLES: Sgt
- Waterside Productions Announces Joie Goodkin's New Book "You Can Do It!"
- Local Choir Sings in the Holiday Season with Annual Christmas Concert