Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 473
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 127
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 124
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Roofers On Demand Best Roofers
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
Similar on eTradeWire
- Sales, Discounts, and Rewards with Passfeed
- Passfeed Expands Its Financial Repertoire
- UVify wins Silver in the 2019 National AI Challenge
- Passfeed: The Go-To App for Shopping and Entertainment
- Introducing ShareMyForm – Easy and Cheap Esignatures
- Merchants and Marketplace: A Match Made in Heaven
- MiaSolé Achieves Flexible Substrate Thin-Film Solar Cell Efficiency of 20.56 Percent
- dBase, LLC. is excited to announce the NEW version of dBASE® 2019 – Optimized Edition
- Infoworks Bolsters Go-To-Market Executive Team
- Alliance Technologies LLC. Again Named Top 50 St. Louis Company
Oncore IT's expansion includes managing the support of Fuse Technologies' 10,000 users that span a variety of industries, primarily financial services, construction and professional services.
Michael Croft, CEO at Oncore IT, says:
"At Oncore IT we have established a market-leading reputation by offering first class strategy, delivery and support. I am delighted to incorporate the unified communications expertise of Fuse Technologies to strengthen our UK portfolio."
More on eTradeWire News
- TEEF! Donates $1,000 to Humane Society
- Discover Canada Rally in Support of SickKids Foundation
- Groundbreaking New App Revolutionizes Millennial Travel
- A+ Editing Website Shutting Down for Maintenance in July
- Cultural Council of Palm Beach County Announces 15th Annual Season of CULTURE & COCKTAILS
Ergos, a $24 million revenue business headquartered in Houston, Texas, has offices throughout Texas, New Jersey and Dubai. Together, these two acquisitions strengthen Oncore IT's already advanced support services while expanding the opportunities available to its clients on both a worldwide and local level. Oncore IT intends to keep growing the UK business through further acquisitions to match the size and growth of the US business.
David Redmond, CEO at Fuse Technologies, says:
"We have always put customer service first. By becoming part of Oncore IT, and the global giant Ergos, our clients have a huge opportunity to benefit from enhanced services, experience an improved service level offering and take advantage of the global opportunities for business growth now available to them."
About Oncore IT
Oncore IT is a managed service and cloud platform provider, specialising in the delivery of business critical systems and infrastructure.
Clients, from global multinationals to SMEs, rely on the company to design, implement and manage scalable, high performance, low latency infrastructure that makes use of the latest enterprise technologies from leading vendors. Oncore IT is ISO 27001:2013 certified.
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
- Lexy Panterra Hosts First Ever Twerk Camp
- Big Wave Surfer to Paddle "Seven Crossings" of California's 8 Channel Islands
- Ravi Zupa Releases New Set of Cheeky, Dog-Themed Matchboxes
- American Deposit Management Sued for Patent Infringement for $30 Million
- Alleged Mafioso hitman and Brighton Author anticipates prison release
- IBT of Miami plants trees to regenerate forest in Dominican Republic
- Multi Award-Winning Recording Artist and Living Legend Releases First Book
- Seven Time Grammy Winner Al Jarreau Receives Tribute Album
- Brand new Electrical Testing & Certification App "Pro Certs" hits the app stores
- Jason Lopez of DDO joins Jackson Agency
- Dragonflies Healing Salon and Spa To Celebrate Grand Opening
- BEST Foundation Launches Spotlight Project Supporting Youth Music Programs
- Senior housing database expands across Canada
- 2019 Women of Color STEM Category Winners announced
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets