Popular on eTradeWire
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 884
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 550
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 165
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels 114
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- We now stock HP Pavilion 15-CK Laptop Parts
- Introducing Noy Marom, "Follow Your Bliss"
- Author Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction, Romance Novel – Change Of Heart
Similar on eTradeWire
- Cancer Survivor Tamara Smith Releases First Novel "The Story Of A Purple Heart"
- Lone Gunman Rewriting the Handbook On Workplace Violence Prevention Featured In Barnes & Noble Author Event
- Cookie & Milk: A Scientifically Stunt-tastic Sisterhood
- The Buzzards of the Buttery Inn
- Winds of Spirit Breezes to a Gold Medal in the Prestigious Nautilus Book Award
- Author Emily Mims Releases New Contemporary Romance Novel, Vivi's Leading Man
- Mayors Miguel Pulido and John Giles to be Honored at Tribute to Mayors
- Billy Dixon Releases the First in New Series
- And Eve Said Yes! by Mark Scheel
- Witches' Quarters by Laura M. Snider
A few months after signing a contract with Sunbury Press, Scott Stevens has announced that his latest suspense thriller, On The Run, has been officially released by the company and it will keep you on the edge of your seat. The book is now available in paperback and eBook form on the Sunbury Press website, as well as Amazon. It will also be available in major books stores like Books-A-Million and Barnes & Noble in three to four weeks. If you don't want to wait that long to get one in your hands though, they are available today on the Sunbury Press website and Amazon.
"I have very high expectations for this one," said Stevens, who also has a Barnes & Noble book signing event coming up in June in Oviedo, Florida. "Both of my previous books have surprised me as to how well they have been received. I never expected one of them to become an International Best Seller. I think On The Run is even better as it's filled with excitement and actually keeps you entertained with two stories taking place at the same time. People who have read advanced copies love it and I hope everyone else agrees with them."
More on eTradeWire News
- Woni Spotts Becomes First Black Woman to Travel to Every Single Country in The World
- Planning Is Key For Putting On A Good Show
- New Brochure Released for the Pharmaceutical Cleanroom Technology Europe Conference 2019
- Pundi X Adds Virtual Rehab's VRH Token to Payment Ecosystem
- Sturges Ridge of Fairfield Goes Purple on "The Longest Day" for Alzheimer's Awareness
The great reviews of this book can be found on Stevens' website and Amazon and one says, "If you're going to read this book, make sure you have nothing else to do for the rest of the day because you won't be able to put it down! I couldn't wait to get to the next chapter. There were so many twists and turns to the plot, I could never guess what was going to happen next. The last chapter neatly wrapped up the story and I loved it. It's as good as any book written by a very well-known, famous author who shall remain nameless (JP)."
Stevens added that this is his favorite work to date. "I really love this one. Obviously, I liked the previous two as well but I did a few things differently this time, making the story more engaging and more entertaining. The main character, Dwight Cobb, is someone that everyone will be able to relate to and get behind. What this guy goes through and how he handles it is amazing."
Through the promotion of his previous two books, Stevens has gained a huge international following. While putting together a very large following in the United States, his fan base in the United Kingdom is just as strong. Last year he took part in the Derwent Valley LitFest that was based out of the U.K. This year, on June 22nd, he will be a part of the LitFest for a second time as his Florida Barnes & Noble book signing will be broadcast globally as part of the U.K. event.
More on eTradeWire News
- Washington Trust Provides $30 Million to Benchmark for Popular New Pond Village Community in Walpole
- How To Build Customer Engagement By Collecting Survey Data And Feedback Forms
- Fromm Pest Control Offering Free Termite Inspections in Time for the Start of Termite Season
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
- Hanley Investment Group Arranges Sale of Multi-tenant Pad Building for $901 PSF in Phoenix Metro
Stevens was asked to sum up his new story without giving away anything important. He said "On The Run is a crime fiction and absolutely a suspense thriller. I love the backdrop for the book as it takes place from Miami, Florida to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. I really enjoyed writing it and I think it's my best work so far. I can only hope that all of the fiction lovers out there agree."
For more information about Scott Stevens, On The Run, On Ice, Twister Town, or the On Ice audiobook, just visit Scott's website, or you can find him on Facebook or Twitter.
About Scott Stevens:
Scott Stevens writes suspense thrillers that are full of twists and turns that leave the reader not knowing what is coming next. Reviewers have said his stories are "pure genius," and "a true page-turner." More than one reviewer has said, "Five stars is not enough!" Scott's books are available via Sunbury Press, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, Audible, and iTunes, as well as any large or small bookstores near you. He is available for book signings, public appearances, conferences, conventions, and several other fan interactive events. You can find Scott on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ScottStevens125 and across all other social media platforms.
- Lila Nikole Collection Launches Free Spirit At Swimmiami
- Perfect Bedding Company: Memorable Bedding and Furniture to Create Your Ideal Bedroom
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Carrollton, TX
- Doggy Delight Beds: Premium Dog Supplies and Accessories for Happy Pups!
- Else Nutrition, Plant-Based Food Startup, Receives Huge Welcome on the Toronto Stock Exchange
- Luna Energy Partner's Multi-Warehouse Lighting Retrofit Project
- Your Fishing Fun: Discover Essential Fishing Gear for Memorable Fishing Adventures
- SunTech Drive Announces Nomination for Colorado Companies to Watch Award
- Owens & Brigham Teams with Luna Energy Partners for Massive Energy Savings
- Lipman Family Farms hosts 8th annual Backpack Giveaway
- Mike's Campout: Products to Prepare for Your Next Adventure
- Top Doctor- Dr. Sasha Haberle of Metrolina Dermatology
- Vic Datta is Recognized as an NACD Governance Fellow
- Perle launches DIN Rail Patch Panels
- Enjoy 'Book Now, Pay Later' Offer from KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals for Your Next Vacation in the Florida Keys
- Home Care Assistance Calgary Partners with Dignity Memorial
- Free Shawnee Riverfest VIII Concert Back for Another Year
- InfinityQS Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's 2019 List of Top 100 Supply Chain Projects
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Antoinette Peck to Family Law Department
- CESI's CLC Celebrates A Year of Providing Financial Wellness Program to Local Employers