Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2420
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 223
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 194
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 171
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 170
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 169
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 167
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 152
- ONLINE NOTARY SERVICE, All Coconut Creek, Parkland, Margate,Coral Springs,Pompano Beach & Boca Ratom - 128
- MotorEnvy Celebrates Successful First Event with Cars Under the Stars - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Book Challenges AI Implementations
- [New Book] "Unique Eats & Eateries of DC" Available Now!
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
- New Book is an Unflinching True Story about the Evils of Racism in 20th-Century America, as Seen through One Man's Triumphant Journey
- Meredith Thomas Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024
- KLM Publishing Announces Release of "20 Things Women Should Know About Men" by La'Nardo Myrick Sr
- "Unlock the Blueprint to Success: Morgan Mayfield's Latest Book Delivers Proven Strategies for Realtors to Achieve 6-Figure-Plus Success
- DCR BOOKS INC - Amazon has published this amazing Children's book
- Tom Paladino of Scalar Energy interviewed on Spiritually Inspired podcast
- Dr. Tyner's Children's Book on Policing is a Finalist in Minnesota Book Awards
On Nov 30, 2022, Manor House Publishing will release the 'Love Letters To Water' anthology, edited by author and podcaster, Claudiu Murgan
The global importance of water to human life cannot be overstated and it is the editor's hope that the reader will gain further insight into this essential life force via the shared thoughts of our impressive list of expert writers from around the world.
"Love Letters to Water. What a fitting title for this volume, which contains the works of poets, authors, scientists, shamans, energy healers, and others — each one expressing, in a different way, their devotion to water." Dr. Gerald Pollack, Professor at the University of Washington.
""This is a very powerful piece of work that brings in so many perspectives for something most souls take for granted. The power of water from not only a life force perspective but a spiritual alignment and a scientific union between the world we live and your own physical body, soul and spirit." Tracy L Clark, author and energy healer.
More on eTradeWire News
- Spiffy Clean Introduces Enhanced Body Corporate and Strata Cleaning Services in Melbourne
- KiwiQA Services Earns Distinction as a Top QA & Software Testing Company by VendorLand
- Dak Frederick, Owner, 4HG Publishing, LLC Partners with Paperbacks Ink for a Free Writing Workshop
- Charles Gianelloni Elected President of University of Nevada, Las Vegas Lee Business School's Alum
- HIGH RIVIERA, The Graphic Novel: A Thrilling Tale of Romance, Intrigue, and Adventure
Proceeds from sales will be donated to Garden for Education and Healing Orphanage (GEH), Bamenda, Cameroon.
The book cover image was donated by a 13-year-old Toronto-based artist, Sophia Leopold-Muresan.
Claudiu Murgan, anthology initiator and editor, is also the author of three fiction books, two of which are about water. For interviews or additional questions, please contact email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.LoveLettersToWater.com
Manor House Publishing – Founded in 1998, Manor House Publishing Inc. is a full-service publishing house with hundreds of published titles and dozens of established authors. It's an opportunity for authors, including self-published, to have existing or ready titles picked up by Manor House and made available to retailers throughout the world, while our rights agents provide more potential revenue via foreign language rights sales.
Direct contact Mike Davie at email@example.com; www.manor-house-publishing.com
- The Center for Contemporary Art Offers Spring Art Classes for Adults, Teens & Children
- 7th Annual Baton Rouge Soul Food Festival
- Lord of Terror is live! - Zinequest solo dungeon delve
- Caffè Umbria's Grifo Blend Takes Center Stage at 2024 Coffee Fest Latte Art World Championship
- 2nd Annual Pacific Northwest Hypnosis Conference
- Ryan & Tyson Thacker Scheduled to Appear on Spotlight Television Hosted by Industry Legend Tom Hegna
- ImmuniWeb and Bammtech Form Strategic Partnership to Expand Market Reach
- Grand Opening of new Bonita Commons Goodwill
- Ben Allen Band to headline March 24 BBQ, Bands & Brew to benefit Lee BIA Builders Care
- Florida Events and Festivals Proudly Sponsors The Treasure Coast Seafood Festival
- Dr. Shruti Shah: Dual Board Certification in Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Management
- Do You Want to Start A Business But Don't Know What it Will Demand of You?
- ASA Webinar Explores Mid-Year Economic & Market Conditions, Impact on Valuations & Cost of Capital
- Meet Memoirist Felicia Thai Heath: Celebrate Women's History Month
- Crescent Joins NetSuite Alliance Partner Program
- Tight National Lacrosse League Playoff Race Heightens The NLL March to May in Season's Final Weeks
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Announcing the Inaugural Taste of Sheboygan
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- B.E.S.T.'s New IAR Course Help Advisers Fulfill Mandatory 12-hour IAR CE Requirements