Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 419
- Zuckerbergs' Facebook Unfolding Second Act, Doc Olivia P. Friedman Weighs In
- Kalos Therapeutics Stengthens Executive Team
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Mo Knows Launches as Platform for Pet Parents to Learn About Pet Nutrition
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- RTCritical introduces a new blog on their website
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Live the Lifestyle of Downton Abbey at One of Ireland's Blue Book
Similar on eTradeWire
- What is Air Italy Reservations Process
- Sales Ambassadors UK reveal the £400 million unclaimed Oyster card fortune
- Steve Paris to launch of Discovery Map of Chattanooga
- AXUS Travel App Platform Integrates Arch RoamRight to Simplify the Purchase and Use of Travel Insurance
- Puerto Vallarta's Vallarta Botanical Garden Named One of Top 10 North American Gardens Worth Travelling for
- Spector Travel an Africa Tour Operator, Named Best Ancestry Travel Company
- MacCase Launches Leather Overnight Bag Just in Time for Holiday Travel
- Vallarta Botanical Garden Named One of Top 10 North American Gardens Worth Travelling For
- Life Intents Brings Pop-up Glampgrounds To Southern California
- Be in with the chance to win £1000 of Love2shop Holiday Vouchers each month
The mobile app--available on both iOS and Android--offers fully immersive walking tours with rich interactive media, augmented and virtual reality, and striking audio-visual. Each tour features more than 15 ghostly stories, haunting illustrations by Nick Marinkovich, 30 historical reference photos, and 360° photography.
Guided walking tours have been a staple for years in many cities, offering visitors--and curious residents--a way to explore historical and cultural sites."Technology, particularly mobile, has changed how people explore new cities and even their own," says Tristan Tiggeloven, Producer, Pop Sandbox. "From discovering places to eat to navigating neighbourhoods, our phones have become our tour guides, and with ON-FOOT App, users can explore Toronto in a new and sinister way--just in time for Halloween!"
More on eTradeWire News
- Rook Coffee Releases 2019 Limited Reserve Guatemalan Coffee
- Personal Injury Lawyer Austin DC Law Group
- October Saw North Center Residential Market Continue Yielding Higher Median Sales Prices
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the Boys & Girls Clubs of Stoneham & Wakefield Gala
- Radical Combustion Technologies Wins the 2019 Oil & Gas Cleantech Challenge
Unlike traditional walking tours led by a guide, the app grants you access to the buildings as they once were, hundreds of years ago. The virtual tour opens the doors of locked and long-forgotten places transporting the user behind the city's most haunted walls.
With the help of augmented reality, spooky spectres will come to life as the user journeys through the haunted tour. Capture their eerie presence with your phone, and don't forget to take a selfie with a ghost to share on social!
The app features three 90 minute haunted tours; Downtown Ghost Tour, Distillery Ghost Tour, and Old Toronto Ghost Tour. By using your phone's GPS, interactive experiences (audio, archived images, VR and AR) are triggered when the user arrives at various points of interest.
Discover tales of haunted theatres, unsolved mysteries, and bodies buried in the most unexpected of places.
ON-FOOT is available for iOS and Android, and can be downloaded from the App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/on-foot/id1377215691?ls=1&mt=8) or Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.popsandbox.onfoot).
More on eTradeWire News
- Ariel Partners Awarded Social Security Administration Oig For Consulting Services
- How to Create Calculations on Gravity Forms Submissions
- NJMET, Inc. Announces Exhibition at the DMSMS Conference 2019, Phoenix Convention Center Booth 207
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains Year Round Enrollments For Health Insurance Ended 10/1/2019
- California Endowment Grant Supports Youth Justice Reporting and Journalism Innovation
The app is free to install and try. Full ghost tours are $3.99.
Share your experience and selfie on social with @onfoottours and #OnFootTO
The ON-FOOT Mobile App by Pop Sandbox offers fully customizable phone-navigated walking tours with rich interactive media, augmented and virtual reality, and striking audio-visual stories. The ON-FOOT platform is supported by the Canadian Media Fund and the Toronto Ghost Tours are supported by Ontario Creates and FACTOR, the Government of Canada and of Canada's private radio broadcasters.
- Rockin' For Tots to be Tampa Bay's Largest Area Marines Toys for Tots Music Benefit
- The ROCK Properties Team Buys Homes and gives Homeowners An Easy Way to Sell Houses In Central Texas
- Children's Hunger Fund and Alpine Swiss deliver 3.6 million meals to children in need
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back A & H Public Adjusters Corp. as a Gold Member
- Los Angeles Better Poised than Other US Cities to Withstand Economic Slowdown
- New York No Points Hard Money Loans
- OCCIDENTAL STUDIOS ALIGNS WITH THE THIRD FLOOR & PRG - Opens A Multi-Stage Digital Media Environment Offering Multiple Production Stages In Hollywood
- New Jersey No Points Hard Money Loans
- National Conflict Management Consulting Firm ADR Vantage, Inc. Names New Managing Director
- Perceivant Offers Consumer Version of re:MIND on Kickstarter
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back Albion Staffing Solutions as a Gold Member
- 2020 Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic Features Winthrop University's Pitching Coach, Austin Hill
- Dr. Clyde Lettsome Receives a Commendation from work with ACE and the DoD
- BYD Is Top Sponsor of Cal Transit's Annual Fall Conference & Expo in Monterey
- YOU HAD ME AT IRRESISTIBLE OFFER: Crafting the Perfect Customer Purchase Path with Ezzey
- Annual National Froyo Shop Owner Survey Reveals the Current State of the Frozen Yogurt Industry
- ODIE Pet Insurance now available in 42 US states – no upper age limits and 5-day claims processing
- The Address Adds Andy Dane Carter to its Growing SoCal Roster
- Institut' DERMed Clinical Skincare Launches the Bio-Derm Oxygen Facial Treatment
- Garcia & Artigliere Represents Former Good Samaritan Hospital Patient in Elder Abuse Claim