Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 138
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 117
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 106
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Donates Coronavirus Global Lockdown Profits To Charity
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
Similar on eTradeWire
- "The Quiet Man" Commemorative Euro Making Noise In Ireland
- City of San Miguel De Allende Enters 'Phase 0' of Reactivation
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Managing Director, Art Cox
- One Caribbean TV Journalist Melissa Noel Leads the State of Tourism Panel Discussion Hosted by CACAF
- Miami Maritime Passenger Boarding Bridge and Fix Tunnel up for Auction on GovDeals.com
- State of Yucatan Launches "Biosecurity Risk Prevention Certification"
- Jet Medical Tourism® Cites Report Saying Bariatric Surgery Works, But Millions of Eligible Patients in The Heaviest American States Cannot Get It
- Long Beach Island Region Opens Summer with New Way to Get The Information You Need
- Art Documentary Film "Americart 2019" To Be Distributed by Indie Rights
- Know about the Business Class and Booking Process in Copa Airlines
The mobile app--available on both iOS and Android--offers fully immersive walking tours with rich interactive media, augmented and virtual reality, and striking audio-visual. Each tour features more than 15 ghostly stories, haunting illustrations by Nick Marinkovich, 30 historical reference photos, and 360° photography.
Guided walking tours have been a staple for years in many cities, offering visitors--and curious residents--a way to explore historical and cultural sites."Technology, particularly mobile, has changed how people explore new cities and even their own," says Tristan Tiggeloven, Producer, Pop Sandbox. "From discovering places to eat to navigating neighbourhoods, our phones have become our tour guides, and with ON-FOOT App, users can explore Toronto in a new and sinister way--just in time for Halloween!"
More on eTradeWire News
- Forecasts Predict 6 Major Hurricane Systems for 2020
- Enhance your comfort with a whole home dehumidifier in Green Bay
- St. Vrain Valley School District's Award-Winning Charter School
- SEEAG And Growers Provide Over 4,000 Bags Of Fresh Produce To Local Farm Workers
- Safety is the top priority for pressure vessel manufacturers
Unlike traditional walking tours led by a guide, the app grants you access to the buildings as they once were, hundreds of years ago. The virtual tour opens the doors of locked and long-forgotten places transporting the user behind the city's most haunted walls.
With the help of augmented reality, spooky spectres will come to life as the user journeys through the haunted tour. Capture their eerie presence with your phone, and don't forget to take a selfie with a ghost to share on social!
The app features three 90 minute haunted tours; Downtown Ghost Tour, Distillery Ghost Tour, and Old Toronto Ghost Tour. By using your phone's GPS, interactive experiences (audio, archived images, VR and AR) are triggered when the user arrives at various points of interest.
Discover tales of haunted theatres, unsolved mysteries, and bodies buried in the most unexpected of places.
ON-FOOT is available for iOS and Android, and can be downloaded from the App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/on-foot/id1377215691?ls=1&mt=8) or Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.popsandbox.onfoot).
More on eTradeWire News
- Network Services Group and Sweetwaters Partner Together
- Gwinnett's Seaboard Junction Well-Poised for Summer Move-Ins
- Freedom Boat Club Assigns New Director of Administration and Member Service
- Omnichain™ Adds Jeff Kroeker as Vice President of Sales & Business Development
- Exton Braces Helping Straighten Smiles for Teens and Adults
The app is free to install and try. Full ghost tours are $3.99.
Share your experience and selfie on social with @onfoottours and #OnFootTO
The ON-FOOT Mobile App by Pop Sandbox offers fully customizable phone-navigated walking tours with rich interactive media, augmented and virtual reality, and striking audio-visual stories. The ON-FOOT platform is supported by the Canadian Media Fund and the Toronto Ghost Tours are supported by Ontario Creates and FACTOR, the Government of Canada and of Canada's private radio broadcasters.
- Why Cheap Doesn't Always Mean Affordable in Construction
- Custom medal design provides high-quality options for donor gifts
- Get A Grip Resurfacing Franchises Essential, Recession Proof Opportunities Nationwide
- Heritage Fund Grants Provide Direct Support to Hard-Hit Museums and Sites in Maryland
- ATEC Expands Amplifier Rental Inventory with the AE Techron 8500 Series
- Stourbridge Web Design Company Developyn Celebrating International Success
- The new Ocean King 3 Plus: King Kong's Rampage released
- Woman-owned Delaware business wins coveted Regal Award
- Explore your summer in the Long Beach Island Region with the Southern Ocean Chamber
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction Between Management Data Inc.& Ridgeline Advisors
- Skills Training Group - Now Delivering First Aid Training
- Johnson Investment Counsel's Pandemic and Business Continuity Planning Enables Employees to Work Anywhere
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: American High Speed Rail & Rebuilding the US Economy with $205 Billion for High Speed Rail
- STONE London helps busy professionals develop their ideal fitness plans
- Teachout Security Solutions names new Director of Special Projects
- Reliance Security Adds Cost Effective Surveillance Domes to Service Offerings
- Triad Female Business Owners Describe What It Was Like Opening A Brand New Healthcare Concept Just W
- William Michael Cunningham Provides Economic Forecast to NMSDC
- New Modern Kitchens Page Showcases Bentons Kitchens' Top Kitchens
- Dr. Lettsome Renews His South Carolina Professional Engineering License