Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 247
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 211
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 191
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 181
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 172
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 154
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 122
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 108
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America 102
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Brooks Bell Launches Inaugural Report, Setting Industry Standard for Experimentation Programs
- Reducing Novel COVID-19 Stress from a Novel Source
- SMS - Cell Phone Marketing Tool
- JT Legal Group Recognizes the Pandemic of Nursing Home Abuse during COVID-19
- Newest PYNKTALKS Guest is a Musician & "Unicorn Magic Professional"
- 2b Acting release their hard-hitting interactive video 'NO: The Line'
- R&B's Troy Tyler Drops His Latest Single, "Good Good"
- Battlestar Galactica, One Tree Hill, Star Trek Among New Wizard World Virtual Experiences This Week
- Devin Burrows' THE WRETCHED Score to be Released
- 10th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals Will Be Broadcast by Nine PBS August 10
Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
Acclaimed for his ingenious grouping of words to a beat, Omy has gained the respect among many Latin urban idols, such as Yandel, who recently expressed his interest in collaborating with the artist during a live interview with Rapetón. The support has also been reflected in his multiple collaborations with artists such as Bad Bunny in "Subimos De Rango" (Going Up Ranks) and Alex Rose in "No Te Asustes" (Don't Be Afraid).
More on eTradeWire News
- Keep Writing With Fey Tackles Writer's Block, Depression, and Burnout
- Artist Jacob Clayton Shows His Transgender Pride
- Entrepreneurs Kick Off Campaign to Fund Black Businesses
- Latest Currency Market Forecast For Businesses. Released Today!
- Hullmoneyman - First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Hull
After enjoying "Cash," fans will be anxiously expecting the collaboration with Rauw Alejandro after both artists confirmed the news via Twitter. Other songs that have positioned Omy De Oro as Latin Rap elite are "Lalu" and "Sayonara."
Caroline currently works with an impressive roster of global superstar artists, including Trippie Redd, NCT 127, Brytiago and Lil Baby, among others. Omy's proven success, undeniable talent, and rawness was what prompted the company to sign him, and thereby offer him the resources to reach his full potential.
"Cash" is now the first single off his forthcoming summer 2020 EP "El Rey Del Punchline" (The King of Punchlines).
@OmydeoroPR @omydeoro @omydeoro
- Chilling Prophecy For Australia
- Best frontal sew in of Julia hair
- Women in Quantum Summit launch event
- World's First of Kind Brand for People and Pets
- Bay Area Community Rallies Around 12 Year Old With Cancer
- The Basement Brings on New COO: Conrad Edwards Joins Indianapolis Agency
- SMS - Cell Phone Marketing Tool
- DashStylists - Mobile Hairdressers offer a safer solution for hair services
- Walter Art Gallery Virtually Presents "The Compass Collection" with Lucretia Torva
- TalkZone Therapy Software INC. launches software development
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Lifts the Bun on Three Hot New Sandwiches
- JMA Welcomes Steve Williams to Role of Chief Operations Officer
- Boston College theologian Richard Lennan returns as speaker for 2020 Voice of the Faithful Conference
- Horizons Savannah Raises Over $90,000 of Support During 2020 Giving Day
- Commercial Auto Insurance vs. Personal Auto Insurance
- MEMEENO Wins 2020 Top Choice of the Year Award
- International open ideas competition receives 960 entries for an iconic landmark in Silicon Valley
- AxessPointe Community Health Centers Providing Testing for COVID-19
- WombWave Technologies Corp. launches software development
- InfinityQS Signs Partnership With InControl Systems Limited