Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 184
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 145
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 141
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 128
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 124
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 124
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 117
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- 5 Ways To Extend Your Wig Life!
- Y Millz Featured Amadeus Artist At New York City Sauce
- NFL Star & Mogul Mommy Open Up Luxe Baby Store in the Shops at Hudson Yards New York City
- Truth from the lips of struggle
- Roomganize Releases a Top-of-the Line Sunglasses Organizer Just Ahead of Summer
- Troy Clinton brings his NY flavor, with a twist of ATL to the "H-Town"
- Petite designer registration for UNDER ends soon
- St. James Infirmary's 20th Year Anniversary Gala on June 2, 2019
- Ted Baker Launches New Store At South Coast Plaza
After two years of nimble expansion throughout the UK, Canada and the US, OQ has refreshed its London flagship to reflect its core brand values: approachability, inclusivity, creativity and community.
According to Ollie Quinn CEO, Michael Andersen, community is chief among these priorities.
"We do have an international presence and we're growing into new regions, but it's really important for us to maintain close ties within our local communities and grow with them," says Andersen. "Staying connected with creatives who live and work near our boutiques, and collaborating with neighbouring brands who share our values is integral to who we are."
To celebrate its new home in central London, OQ will host a series of neighbourhood events alongside its community partners throughout the month of April. The shop will also showcase the works of London-based artists on an ongoing basis, providing free gallery space to talented visionaries striving to embody the brand's ethos: Create Your Own Vision.
More on eTradeWire News
- World's First Visual Shows Evolution Of Eyelash Fashion Since 753 B.C
- Lumex Instruments Receive the Pittcon Today Excellence Award
- New single released by Mack Drama Records & BOBConsulting Group
- All-City Classic 302 Legends - Week 1 Wrap Up
- State of Nevada's Chief Information Officer (CIO) to Discuss Leadership at PMI Northern Nevada
Previously located towards Seven Dials' periphery, OQ has moved to 35 Neal Street to be closer to the heart of the Covent Garden community. Shoppers will find a certified in-store optometrist offering comprehensive eye exams, and trained opticians ready to assist with frame fit and measurements.
The brand's new compact, minimalist space has been designed by OQ's Matthew Nicholson and Fred Rigby, the visionary behind the inimitable interiors at Tuscany's Villa Lena and Shoreditch sartorial landmark, Gentlewench.
"We wanted to keep the atmosphere light and airy, whilst displaying OQ's full collection," says Rigby. "We reconfigured the space and created bespoke furniture from sustainably sourced oak and birch ply to create that comfortable, laid-back feeling Ollie Quinn is known for."
In addition to opening a rejuvenated UK flagship, Ollie Quinn continues to expand into new markets. Next month, the brand will open two more stores in Alberta, Canada.
For further details about Ollie Quinn and its collection of eyeglasses and sunglasses, visit www.olliequinn.co.uk and @OQstories (https://www.instagram.com/oqstories/) or email email@example.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Baltimore Pride: Former Daycare Owner Turns Children's Project into Popular Sweet Treats
- Miami Immigration Court grants release upon bond for Moldovan asylum seeker
- In a world with tragedy all around a new Fantasy Fiction brings relief
- Martin Brossman & Associates LLC Offers Professional Development Training With Simultaneous Webinar for CEU's at Low Cost
- Turbulent Times for Venezuela Deepens Teen Advocacy in 3rd Year of Support for Her Homeland
About Ollie Quinn
Affectionately known as OQ, Ollie Quinn is a direct-to-consumer eyewear brand offering stylish, quality specs and sunnies under a single, flat-pricing model. All glasses start at just £105, including prescription lenses.
All UK Boutique Locations
OQ Covent Garden: 35 Neal Street, London, WC2H 9PR
OQ Spitalfields: 41 Brushfield Street, London, E1 6AA
OQ Angel: 28 Upper Street, London, N1 0PN
OQ Clapham: 92 St. John's Road, London, SW11 1PX
OQ Putney: 151 Putney High Street, London, SW15 1SU
OQ Canary Wharf: Jubilee Place, 45 Bank Street, London, E14 5NY
OQ Brighton: 42 Bond Street, Brighton, BN1 1RD
OQ Bristol: 66 Park Street, Bristol, BS1 5JN
OQ Leeds: 72 Briggate, Leeds, LS1 6LH
OQ Cardiff: 89 Queen Street, Cardiff, CF10 2BG
- Saints Fans Finally Get Their Day
- Giving Back to the Community Bachata Social Fundraiser
- IT Disaster Recovery Plan Can Save Small Businesses From Going Bust
- Telliant Systems Encourages IT Students to Reach for the Stars
- Affiliated Parents Alliance (APA -NC) 501 (c) 3 initial board meeting
- Sci-Fi Author Announces Continuum To Revolutionary Space Opera Series
- Deltec International Group: Technology Driving Change Toward a Safer Banking Environment
- Carol Vasquez CD Release Event!
- The Payroll Company Launches Two-Part Article on Improving Employee Benefits Participation
- The Payroll Company, Inc., Announces Company's March 2019 Website Article Lineup
- Bronx Bomber Blues Media Internet Presence Is Exploding!
- VoidVR Announces I'm Fine VR Project
- Pete Laan - Let's Fake it til we make it!
- We must be much more careful when choosing whom to trust
- LARC Receives $12,150 Grant from The Southwest Florida Community Foundation
- Cloud Secrets: JEDI Cloud Contract Stirs Controversy, LA Moves to the Cloud + more
- Sensuron Expands Product Offering
- "Cost Effectiveness of Bundled Payments in Healthcare" Analysis by Dr. William Matzner
- Solvability Managing Partner Kathleen Wolf Selected as Panelist at GovCon
- Volunteer Pilot Dr. Matt Bogard shares his family's story of their Comanche Airplane