Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5425
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 160
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 138
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- Christina Milian Partners with Fashion Powerhouse ZCRAVE
- Colorful Jerseys - A new fashion brand for extreme sports
- L. Balvin Apparel Brand Launches Summer 2019 Collection
- Fashion Experience, the Ultimate Interactive Event at Essence Festival
- Allison Eden Studios announces fashion brand inspired by mosaic artwork for interior design with launch party at Bloomingdale's Thurs. 5/16
- Need Bridal Alterations? See what we can do!
- Fashion Advice That Everyone Could Use
- Baby Girl Elite Shoes and Apparel Announce Domain Change
- Celebrity Sergio Delavicci Joins Ready To Wear Fashion Season 3
- Stevie Boi's Self Help Book "Shade Built My Empire" is now featured at Walmart
After two years of nimble expansion throughout the UK, Canada and the US, OQ has refreshed its London flagship to reflect its core brand values: approachability, inclusivity, creativity and community.
According to Ollie Quinn CEO, Michael Andersen, community is chief among these priorities.
"We do have an international presence and we're growing into new regions, but it's really important for us to maintain close ties within our local communities and grow with them," says Andersen. "Staying connected with creatives who live and work near our boutiques, and collaborating with neighbouring brands who share our values is integral to who we are."
To celebrate its new home in central London, OQ will host a series of neighbourhood events alongside its community partners throughout the month of April. The shop will also showcase the works of London-based artists on an ongoing basis, providing free gallery space to talented visionaries striving to embody the brand's ethos: Create Your Own Vision.
More on eTradeWire News
- Accumen Inc. recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019
- Village Hearth Cohousing Brings Caring Community Lifestyle to Durham
- Prolific Press Has Published Driving Around, Looking in Other People's Windows by CL Bledsoe
- A Letter To Someone Struggling with Infertility: A Graduated Patient Shares Her Journey
- 2019 e.Builders Forum in Niagara Falls to Focus on Strengthening Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
Previously located towards Seven Dials' periphery, OQ has moved to 35 Neal Street to be closer to the heart of the Covent Garden community. Shoppers will find a certified in-store optometrist offering comprehensive eye exams, and trained opticians ready to assist with frame fit and measurements.
The brand's new compact, minimalist space has been designed by OQ's Matthew Nicholson and Fred Rigby, the visionary behind the inimitable interiors at Tuscany's Villa Lena and Shoreditch sartorial landmark, Gentlewench.
"We wanted to keep the atmosphere light and airy, whilst displaying OQ's full collection," says Rigby. "We reconfigured the space and created bespoke furniture from sustainably sourced oak and birch ply to create that comfortable, laid-back feeling Ollie Quinn is known for."
In addition to opening a rejuvenated UK flagship, Ollie Quinn continues to expand into new markets. Next month, the brand will open two more stores in Alberta, Canada.
For further details about Ollie Quinn and its collection of eyeglasses and sunglasses, visit www.olliequinn.co.uk and @OQstories (https://www.instagram.com/oqstories/) or email email@example.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Rail Traction Converters and Subsystems By GD Rectifiers
- Songwriter/Producer, Colin Brittain Signs With Warner Chappell Music
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels provides Famous DoubleTree Cookies to ASU Baseball fans
- Goldsboro Wayne Branch NAACP to Hold Press Conference
- THE PARCHED GARDEN Announces the Launch of Its Monthly Subscription Club for Succulents
About Ollie Quinn
Affectionately known as OQ, Ollie Quinn is a direct-to-consumer eyewear brand offering stylish, quality specs and sunnies under a single, flat-pricing model. All glasses start at just £105, including prescription lenses.
All UK Boutique Locations
OQ Covent Garden: 35 Neal Street, London, WC2H 9PR
OQ Spitalfields: 41 Brushfield Street, London, E1 6AA
OQ Angel: 28 Upper Street, London, N1 0PN
OQ Clapham: 92 St. John's Road, London, SW11 1PX
OQ Putney: 151 Putney High Street, London, SW15 1SU
OQ Canary Wharf: Jubilee Place, 45 Bank Street, London, E14 5NY
OQ Brighton: 42 Bond Street, Brighton, BN1 1RD
OQ Bristol: 66 Park Street, Bristol, BS1 5JN
OQ Leeds: 72 Briggate, Leeds, LS1 6LH
OQ Cardiff: 89 Queen Street, Cardiff, CF10 2BG
- Kitchen Magic Celebrates its 40th Anniversary
- AEB, Bongers Expeditie and ChannelPorts: Smart cooperation offers worry-free Brexit
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
- LMS50 Announces New Online Employee Training Courses
- International Disaster Response Expo - Making a real difference
- First of its kind dementia care in Malpas
- "Military embedded systems market set to grow to $233bn by 2029" says new Visiongain report
- Cbre Data Centre Solutions Achieves Another Industry First With Cnet Training Certification
- PocketGuardian® uses patented machine learning technology to fight Cyberbullying and Depression!
- Australian Ride Share App has Wonderful Features
- Perceptum Launches Upgraded Website and New Services Offerings for 21st Century Professionals
- Quantitative rapid free light chain test registered in Brazil
- A New Zoho Application Is Launched – Zoho Marketing Hub
- Australian Architects & Interior Designers get International Design Powerhouse Support
- EnduroShield exhibits at the HD Expo, Las Vegas
- Xelxor Releases The Do-Yoo "App Stand" -- Eight In One Social Media Apps And No Downloading Required
- sPACYcLOUd Presents "Professional and Olympic Skateboarding" a Q&A Coffee Talk with Bryan Ridgeway of USA Skateboarding Olympic Committee
- Significant challenges to confront construction sector in 2019 and beyond
- Unity of Chicago South Hosts 'Mind, Body & Soul Expo: A Spiritual Experience'
- Minnesota Expungement Attorney Lynne Torgerson obtains expungement of felony theft of motor vehicle