Popular on eTradeWire
- Potential to Transform Sacramento County - 137
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- La tecnología de camas médicas de EE. UU. llega a México y América Latina
- Mallika Appana Announces the Release of My Trip to the Fair
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Media Mogul, Brianne Talocka, Creates Network to Help People with Finances
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Stage 4 Cancer patient opens Website / Photography / Videography Studio in the LES
Similar on eTradeWire
- My Elite Clean Kansas City, Missouri Sponsors Youth Baseball in Lees Summit for the 2022 Season
- The Business of Reversing Broken Homes
- Wonder Gardens offers Summer Camps starting June 6
- Better Together to offer Parents' Night Out May 13 in Naples, June 10 in Lehigh Acres
- We are Allocated a Limited amount of Time to complete a Lifetime of Work. Don't Waste a Moment
- Road Bear RV Adds Sleek & Compact Camper Van to Rental Fleet
- Beauty And Baby: A Place For New Parents To Get All They Need To Bring Home Their Bundle Of Joy
- Hometown Mission 2022 - Mending Children in the US
- LV Urban League's Early Childhood Connection Helping Families During National Foster Care Month
- Mother's Day Dinner in Astoria, Queens, NY
"Just having that one solid person that I knew was always going to be there really motivated me and gave me a sense of confidence and just a feeling like I deserved to be loved," said Clews. "It felt so good to have this person that I thought was successful also see that same potential in me at various stages of my life."
More on eTradeWire News
- Biggest Mistake, the Album That Features All Exclusive Hits From Friday the Legend
- dpInk is accepting new clients among business development, capture and proposal efforts
- Locate Underground Cables and Pipes Before You Put Up a Fence
- DonnaInk Publications is open for manuscript submissions
- Scottsdale, Arizona – Team One Mile Prepares for Bicycle Race of a Lifetime – Across the USA
Homes with Heart VC is seeking families that can open their hearts and homes to older youth. With over 250 older youth in care, Resource Families for older youth between the ages of 16-25 are in higher demand than ever before. Older transitioning youth have a 25% incarceration rate within two years of emancipation, over 30% experience homelessness, and less than 3% graduate college, so families and mentors can really make a life-changing decision to help.
Now 27, Elizabeth is just one of many former older youth in (foster) care that are now thriving thanks to local mentors and Resource Families. She serves as a certified Educational Rights Holder, is a trauma-informed practices trainer and facilitates workshops for caregivers and youth in out-of-home care. Lizzy is also an advocate with the John Burton Foundation of Advocates for Youth Foundation advocating for policy implementation that specifically benefits current and former youth in care like herself. Currently in her last semester at Ventura College, Lizzy plans to transfer to UC Santa Cruz in the Fall to earn a degree in history, obtain a teaching credential, and teach history at the high school or collegiate level. She also plans to stay active within the child welfare community for the rest of her life.
More on eTradeWire News
- Buyer's Agent in Orange County, CA - OC Real Estate Agent
- Adjust.clinic now offers Kinetisense evaluations for athletes
- Gary Kevin Coats Real Estate Project Featured in ProjectManagement.com
- A Letter From 'A Hot Set's' New Editor-In-Chief
- Top Real Estate Agents in Orange County, CA
"We need our older youth to go out into the world with that key to success -- knowing that they are loved and supported to lead healthy and productive lives," said Jaci Johnson, Program Coordinator III at Ventura County Children and Family Services. "If you can offer a stable and nurturing home, and unwavering guidance to one of our incredible older youth, we urge you to reach out and consider stepping up to help."
To learn more about how you can get involved, visit www.homeswithheartvc.org/tay.
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' STURGIS BUFFALO CHIP Spicy' BIKINI Round Finals! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- Real Estate Agents in Orange County, CA - OC Real Estate Agent
- Christine Kourik Earns Annual Sales Production Award
- St. Louis Author Carin Fahr Shulusky Releases Finding Light in a Lost Year
- SMPA E-Health is Developing a Tool to Promote Self-Care and Wellness
- The 7th Annual United Nations International Yoga Day at The Meadow Club
- Gospel Recording Artist Win Thompkins Launches a New Soul Music Project
- Serum Albumin from Human Plasma – Fatty Acid Free
- Universal Block Buffer for Immunohistochemistry
- HelleBooks LLC Announces RASMOOSE THE CHRISTMAS MOOSE Children's Book for the Holidays
- Recognized again as A Great Place to Work
- Queen Of Fantasy Enigmatic Story, DM Simpson is Signing Fantasy & Thriller Books in NC Right Now
- Growing Up Beckham: Kordell Beckham Makes Runway Debut
- Huge Fundraising, Charity Football Event at Wycombe Wanderers FC on Sunday May 15th
- Ninkus products for fun and enjoyable way to relef stress, pain, anxiety and discomfort
- Stream A Mountain of Entertainment with Paramount+!
- Comedian Don Barnhart Brings Nightly Laughter To Jokesters Comedy Club In Las Vegas
- High Ticket Sales Jobs - The New Approach to 6-Figures on the Side
- American First National Bank provides grant to local Non-Profit
- 64TEN 21-Year Anniversary and Ed Negron Street Naming Tribute