Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 142
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 121
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- For Newspapers...For May 16, 2020...For National Love a Tree Day
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- Bonnie Wright, Pamela Adlon & Scott Z. Burns to Highlight Hollywood Digital Climate Summit produced by Young Entertainment Activists & NYU Los Angeles
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
Similar on eTradeWire
- Plant-Powered Meat Month, July 2020
- Bavarian Inn Restaurant to reopen dining rooms, patio and retail June 3
- Joey's Seafood Restaurants and Rapala Canada team up for Summer Photo and Video Fishing Contest
- WHIP IT, SIP IT! Virtual Wine Tasting with Gerald Casale, Co-Founder of Rock Band Devo & Proprietor of The 50 by 50 Winery in Napa Valley
- eMaximize and Peninsula General Provide 100 Meals to the Elderly
- Strategy9 Announces the Release of Queue Manager - virtual SMS-based waiting system
- Boulevard Burgers & Tap House Gives Nod to Welcome Back Kotter with Themed Burger
- Food Service Supply Company PacknWood Selling Compostable Spoons Made of Bamboo Fiber and Cornstarch
- Shangri-La Springs reopens property, gift shop and organic farm-to-table restaurant Harvest & Wisdom
- Turning Customer Presence into Customer Loyalty
VP of iPourIt Darren Nicholson says, "iPourIt works with entrepreneurs and visionaries who see the value in the self-pour concept and iPourIt. Old Towne Beer Hall & Growler Co. is a great example of our ideal operator. They have a vision of creating a unique experience for customers while using technology and data to optimize operations and increase profits. We're excited to work together to grow both businesses."
Owner & Operator Doug Rhude adds, "The iPourIt system offers a unique and exciting experience to consumers. The ability to sample many different items while avoiding the wait times of a bustling taproom is attractive to those who want to enjoy great craft beverages without the traditional bar scene."
More on eTradeWire News
- Hygienic Face Covers - A Must For Clothing Store Dressing Rooms Reopen During COVID-19
- Ronni Brown, DDS, MPH Announces the Release of A State of Decay - Your Dental Guide to Understanding
- Star Quality Private Investigations is Canadas Preferred Private Investigation & Surveillance Agency
- DojoApp enables schools to schedule classes!
- Council Member Jawane Hilton in solidarity with Local Law Enforcement,City and Faith Leaders announc
Old Towne Beer Hall & Growler Co., Franklin's first and only self-pour concept, features a rotating selection of craft beer, wine, and cocktails, as well as different styles of growlers and equipment for the home brewer. Located in the heart of downtown Franklin on the courthouse square, the taproom is community-focused and surrounded by local businesses.
While it is primarily a taproom tasting experience, Old Towne Beer Hall & Growler Co. will provide a limited menu to patrons. The pour-your-own concept allows patrons to pour their own beverage, make their own buying and pricing decisions, avoid long bar lines, and try an offering of their choosing.
The new self-pour taproom expects to open prior to October 31, 2019.
About Old Towne Beer Hall & Growler Co.
Old Towne Beer Hall & Growler Co. is a family-owned and operated establishment offering a new and unique tasting experience. The 55 self-pour tap wall features an extensive variety of local craft beer, including unique beverages not found in other local establishments. The tap wall also consists of wine and cocktails. Catering to beer lovers and brewers, you can find brewing information and equipment onsite.
More on eTradeWire News
- 24e Design Company and F3EA Donate 28 Sets of Bunk Beds to Tybee Island's Fresh Air Home
- do it outdoors launches the first OOH/digital media click-through rate guarantee
- Statement of Support for our Black Community
- IT workforce development nonprofit will locate office in historic Arlington, Virginia neighborhood
- Neighborhood Sun and Soltage Team Up for First Community Solar Project in New Jersey
About iPourIt, Inc.
iPourIt, Inc. is North America's leader in self-serve beverage dispense technology with over 180 locations installed and operating, over 155 million ounces poured, and more than 4,600 taps installed. iPourIt partners with operators to provide an interactive, on-premise, self-service beer & wine experience promoting consumer choice and sampling. The technology has proven to increase revenue and drive profitability through higher space utilization and lower operating costs for clients while enhancing customer satisfaction. Learn more at https://www.ipouritinc.com.
- ASA CEO Sends Message of Concern and Hope to Members and Friends
- NVL Team Members Join Next Generation of Leaders
- ADLE International's Milestone Post Pandemic and Equality
- Barrett Bartels Agency is now Risk Management Partners
- Managing Corporate Culture to Create "Alpha"
- Job Portal 9curry launches "Sarkari Result" to help job seekers in India
- Wil Hinkson releases new single 'Spirit and Stone (Somewhere Between) Remastered'
- Webinars on business, politics and food highlight June lineup
- Agents of SHIELD, Teen Spirit, Caddyshack, Runaways Wizard World Virtual Experiences This Month
- Hampton Roads area, VA towing and truck repair company acquires local waste disposal company
- Panel Built's Prefabricated Shelters Adapted to Form Covered Walkways
- What You Must Know About Today's Eclipse - And The Two After!
- IDeal Homes Real Estate Welcomes Christian Shaber
- Sinclair Broadcast Group's Commercial Deployment of ATSC 3.0 in Las Vegas Features High Dynamic Range Technology from Technicolor
- Chard Snyder Recognized by WEX Health for Outstanding Achievement at WEX Momentum Awards Ceremony
- Trance artist launches new record label focusing on digital distribution of electronic dance music
- Company aims to save homeless pets during pandemic by empowering indy pet stores to reward adoption
- Meredith Charles Corporate Property Bond Launch Offers 11% Yield
- Super Deals: Fridays on Giftapart
- Cultural Vistas Names Two New Members to Board of Directors