Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 3939
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 879
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 872
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 871
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 857
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 852
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 770
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 535
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 442
- Rundgren Radio To Promote A Tribute To The Beatles' White Album in Cincinnati OH With Todd Rundgren 359
Similar on eTradeWire
- Hownd Launches Effortless Foot Traffic Platform for Local Merchants with a Companion Consumer App
- Tidewater area restaurant The Dirty Buffalo announces Grand Opening for Virginia Beach location
- Anna Schmidt Interior Design selected for work on Free the Cork Wine Bar
- Old Towne Beer Hall & Growler Co. Offers Beer Lovers and Brewers Unique Taproom Tasting Experience
- Modesto Welcomes Ono Hawaiian BBQ
- Skier Pee Lemon Wine, Early Snow and Warren Miller "Timeless" Film Build Winter Hype
- City Barbeque to celebrate Family Time all day Sunday, October 20
- Nick + Stef's Steakhouse Creates Urban Oasis in Downtown Los Angeles
- Restaurant Cleaning Company in Miramar FL Secures Daily Restaurant Cleaning Contract
- Zaza New Cuban Diner Begins Construction in Lake Mary, Florida
VP of iPourIt Darren Nicholson says, "iPourIt works with entrepreneurs and visionaries who see the value in the self-pour concept and iPourIt. Old Towne Beer Hall & Growler Co. is a great example of our ideal operator. They have a vision of creating a unique experience for customers while using technology and data to optimize operations and increase profits. We're excited to work together to grow both businesses."
Owner & Operator Doug Rhude adds, "The iPourIt system offers a unique and exciting experience to consumers. The ability to sample many different items while avoiding the wait times of a bustling taproom is attractive to those who want to enjoy great craft beverages without the traditional bar scene."
More on eTradeWire News
- Morven Museum & Garden presents Dreaming of Utopia: Roosevelt, New Jersey November 15, 2019 - May 10, 2020
- Environmental Activist Band 'Instrument of Peace' is Hosting Its Album Release Celebration
- California CRV is Finished! Or is it?
- Tony Award®-nominated Broadway revival of Fiddler on the Roof is experiencing a cast change
- Former San Marcos High School Principal Files Appeal After Court Ruling Against His Reinstatement
Old Towne Beer Hall & Growler Co., Franklin's first and only self-pour concept, features a rotating selection of craft beer, wine, and cocktails, as well as different styles of growlers and equipment for the home brewer. Located in the heart of downtown Franklin on the courthouse square, the taproom is community-focused and surrounded by local businesses.
While it is primarily a taproom tasting experience, Old Towne Beer Hall & Growler Co. will provide a limited menu to patrons. The pour-your-own concept allows patrons to pour their own beverage, make their own buying and pricing decisions, avoid long bar lines, and try an offering of their choosing.
The new self-pour taproom expects to open prior to October 31, 2019.
About Old Towne Beer Hall & Growler Co.
Old Towne Beer Hall & Growler Co. is a family-owned and operated establishment offering a new and unique tasting experience. The 55 self-pour tap wall features an extensive variety of local craft beer, including unique beverages not found in other local establishments. The tap wall also consists of wine and cocktails. Catering to beer lovers and brewers, you can find brewing information and equipment onsite.
More on eTradeWire News
- Adoption Month Resolution Recognizes Local Foster Parent
- "Worlds First Intelligent Adaptive Education Management Platform" Copyright
- Home Sweet Home: National Adoption Awareness Month Event
- The War On Opioids Now Includes Toddlers, Teens, and Free Prescription Take-Back
- Automotive Interiors Expo Exhibitor 2019
About iPourIt, Inc.
iPourIt, Inc. is North America's leader in self-serve beverage dispense technology with over 180 locations installed and operating, over 155 million ounces poured, and more than 4,600 taps installed. iPourIt partners with operators to provide an interactive, on-premise, self-service beer & wine experience promoting consumer choice and sampling. The technology has proven to increase revenue and drive profitability through higher space utilization and lower operating costs for clients while enhancing customer satisfaction. Learn more at https://www.ipouritinc.com.
- Gulf Coast PRSA honors public relations pros
- Cypress Pharmacy's Nov. 9 Seminar Saturday to highlight the benefits of self-care
- Zadro Products Launch Redesigned Website To Simplify The Beauty & Home Shopping Experience
- Stevens Construction begins Viscaya-Prado Veterinary Hospital
- Eastern Market Staple Gets a New Location - Discount Candles & Blessings
- Elite Productions International Is Named 50 Top Event Company Of 2019
- Hownd Launches Legacy Partnership with Local First Arizona to Bring Effortless Foot Traffic to Its Members
- Bosco Tech Open House is November 17
- Downtown Marriott to Begins Renovations
- New website offers comprehensive database for finding, managing local events
- Harden Expands South Florida Office, Adding Corey Mershon
- LakeShore Marina Bar & Grille - a Johnson Lake Mainstay - for Sale at Online Auction in November
- "Addiction Starts at Home" According to Addictiveness Doctor
- 'Pasta with a Purpose' raises funds for Alzheimer's Association
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Arlington Cooper, Texas Location
- The Housing Partnership Celebrates 30 Years Of Transforming Charlotte Neighborhoods, Countless Lives
- Revenue Sharing Streaming Music Video Project Announced by East Phoenix Media Company EastValley.TV
- PODS® Phoenix Partners with CBS 5's 12th Annual Car Wash Benefit
- Country Music's Vivacious and Admired Tanya Tucker to Return to Mill Town Music Hall
- Evolve IP Named for Third Consecutive Year To Gartner's 2019 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, North America