Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 130
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- REVELNATION Enterprises, Inc. Plans To Launch New Streaming Platform, Honors Dr. Khalilah Ali At Celebrity Event
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Paintings in Oil on View May 1st through May 30th
- America's Favorite Crab Spot is headed to Mississippi
Similar on eTradeWire
- Eva Ritvo, MD's Tips For Coping During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Winners announced in the Happening List® Competition 2020
- Patriotic Singer Doing What She Can With What She Has For Schoolkids...Amidst COVID-19
- Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER pays tribute to a SAM COOKE classic ..."Nothing Can Change This Love"... Just Released!
- Blume TV Launching on largest smart TV platform Roku
- Animated Series "The Weeklings" Burns Up The Multi-Media Universe
- Blume TV announces strong 1st quarter growth surge
- Google Fails to Remove Fake Coronavirus Information on Their Platform
- Conspire Web Services launches Small Business Relief Kit
- Fridge Art Fair Announces Postponement of CELEBRATION: Fridge New York's 2020 Edition
The 12-part series aims to give deserving individuals throughout the U.S. opportunities to pursue their dreams. Applicants can nominate either themselves or somebody else through a simple submission process where they have the chance to expand upon the achievements and sacrifices made by the individual.
This positive message of the show helps OKTV to support its mission of bringing families back together through engaging programming.
Discussing the new show, OKTV's CEO, Xavier "X" Mitchell, who also directed the show which was produced by Providence Film Group, spoke about the challenge of capturing the positive feelings created while shooting:
More on eTradeWire News
- Market-Connections Professional Resume Writing Services
- Canadian teen singer/actor David Raynolds released a brand new single IONIZE
- GIS General Fund Holds Steady During Economic Volatility
- Zeezamicro Just Added Consumer Electronics
- Lasers project Coronavirus message on Pyramids
"These are indeed exciting times for the entertainment industry and we strongly believe that 'Opportunity Knocks' can add momentum to the wave of quality original programming."
OKTV (Opportunity Knocks) is a broadcast entertainment network offering 24/7, 365 days a year programming. Viewers are able to enjoy original programming, TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres. The network can be watched from viewers as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any Internet-connected screen TV or mobile device.
The network debuted in March, 2018 and is available in the U.S. on DirectTV, and also accessible via Roku, Amazon Fire, and Rabbit TV. OKTV also streams live on its Facebook page and via Phillips and Samsung Smart TVs, as well as on the app TVtogo.
About Providence Film Group
Providence Films is a Los Angeles based entertainment studio whose industry offerings service the multi-billion dollar motion picture, television and music industries. Providence Films foci consist of motion picture production, television production, music video production, online production, home video acquisition and distribution, and the development of new entertainment opportunities in an innovative and targeted style.
Legal Notice Regarding Forward-Looking Statements:
This press release contains forward-looking information within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and is subject to the safe harbor created by those sections. This material contains statements about expected future events and/or financial results that are forward-looking in nature and subject to risks and uncertainties. That includes the possibility that the business outlined in this press release cannot be concluded for some reason. That could be as a result of technical, installation, permitting or other problems that were not anticipated. Such forward-looking statements by definition involve risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of Valiant Eagle, Inc. to be materially different from the statements made herein. Except for any obligation under the U.S. federal securities laws, Valiant Eagle, Inc. undertakes no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statement as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
More on eTradeWire News
- 1440 Launches Coronavirus Resource Page
- Digital Defense Earns 5-Star Rating in the 2020 CRN® Partner Program Guide
- No Charge for DataSelf Analytics for Sage 100, Sage 300 or Sage X3 until June 30, 2020
- Local designer makes safety masks for hospital
- Coronavirus Cleaning & Disinfection: Commercial & Residential
Investor inquiries: email@example.com
Providence Film Group
- OTCWagon Initiates coverage on Canadian Junior Resource Company: Desert Mountain Energy Corp
- Ohio Fashion Week Founder Jackie Bertolette Designs Social Distancing Campaign
- How to become a Talent Agent in Los Angeles to earn $70k+ with NO RISK of Losing jobs AGAIN
- Rock Guitar Virtuoso Reveals New Tapping Technique Tutorial
- Vibrnz Launches Support The Artists Series
- Editor World Offers Fast, High-Quality English Academic Editing Services
- Company Message To Our People- COVID 19 Resources
- PitchSix EyeSend Belay Glasses Available
- Distroller World Launches Mission K Campaign to Promote Healthy Habits
- GPHCC's Dine Latino to boost Hispanic restaurant businesses
- Free 15 Minute Distant Reiki Sessions with Reiki Master, Donna McDine
- MY Shower Door / D3 Glass manufacturing protective guards
- South Carolina's Humimic Medical Arming Healthcare Workers for the COVID-19 War
- Free Skype Author Visits with Award-winning Children's Author, Donna McDine
- Sweet James Offers Employees Emergency Relief and Help with Medical Bills
- San Diego Executives Gauge Coronavirus Impact
- Symplast Announced as Platinum Vendor of the American Med Spa Association; to Present Educational Webinar on Telehealth to all Society Members
- ROI Adds Customer Development Director to Management Team
- Hazard Pay Needs To Be Paid To Essential Employees, Temporary Employees and Contractors
- DDPY is now offering DDPY KIDZ free on their website