Popular on eTradeWire
- BlazeSports America Honors Inspiring Georgia Individuals at the 2019 Triumph of the Human Spirit Awards 346
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 321
- Payslee's Toy Drive for Los Angeles Children's Hospital 311
- SigOne Capital Announces it is Being Acquired by DV Chain, An Affiliate of Trading Firm, DV Trading 305
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 263
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 259
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back Novecento 900 Doral LLC. as a Platinum Member 258
- BYD and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport Make the Holidays Greener 195
- Chance Hurst and Andolini Talent partner up 184
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 169
Similar on eTradeWire
- Engineers, Architects, Developers, Contractors Invited to View New Retaining Wall System
- Michael Pereira Joins Partner Engineering and Science as a National Client Manager
- Qualis Corporation announces acquisition of Bonham Technologies, Inc
- Axiom Test Equipment Blog - Take to the Air with Dependable Avionics Testing
- LASIMM project developed a a multi-robot machine enabling the production of large metal components
- What Is Masterbatch? What Are The Uses For Colour Masterbatch?
- Industrial Microwave Machine Manufacturer
- LED Panel Backlit Translucent Material
- Commercial Site Design's Year in Review 2019
Type LT is a general purpose, non-UL, spec grade, liquidtight, steel conduit that is designed for a variety of installations requiring motion, vibration and bending. It now offers working temperatures of -30°C to 80°C Dry / 60°C Wet / 70°C Oil. Applications include Machine Tools (OEM), outdoor applications such as Renewable Energy or Telecommunications, or industrial environments such as, Oil & Gas Refineries, Power Plants, Steel Mills and Utilities.
Type ALT is a lightweight alternative to LT, as the jacketing is made of the same PVC material, but weighs considerably less due to the use of an aluminum inner core instead of steel. Type ALT is resistant to oils and mild acids, is sunlight resistant (UV), lightweight, and contains a flame-retardant in the jacketing.
More on eTradeWire News
- Businesses With Heart Expo Winter 2020
- Diligence Capital Advisors Arranges Acquisition to Construction Loan for 37 Unit, Mixed-Use Project in South Kensington
- Sound Royalties And KLM Enterprises Services LLC Announce Partnership
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - Amazing Grades
- New nonprofit organization targets high risk teens in NYC with support services
Type LTSS is a stainless steel core variety that offers excellent resistance to corrosive atmospheres as well as high mechanical strength due to its construction. Type LTSS also utilizes the same LT jacketing, providing oil-resistance, sunlight resistance (UV), and a flame-retardant in the jacketing.
Electri-Flex Company offers over 30 varieties of Oil-Resistant flexible electrical conduit, both metallic and nonmetallic varieties are available, and are well suited for a diverse range of markets and applications. Visit https://www.electriflex.com/product-catalog/ to learn more.
Electri-Flex Company, a leader in electrical conduit design and manufacture for 65 years, produces Liquatite®, the most diverse line of liquidtight flexible electrical conduit in the industry. The company offers custom design, engineering, quality assurance and testing capabilities. For more information on Electri-Flex Company, call (630) 529-2920 or (800) 323-6174; fax: (630) 529-0482; e-mail: email@example.com; visit: www.electriflex.com; or write: 222 West Central Avenue, Roselle, IL, 60172-1994.
- Music Manager/Dad Creates A Pathway To Success For His Daughters In A Highly-Competitive Industry!
- Awesome Family Spring Break Destinations
- Arylamine N-acetyltransferase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Kitchen Social announces date night cooking classes for Valentine's Day weekend
- Original Phone Directory Removal Service Re-Brands ".org" Opt-Out Service to YellowPagesDirectory
- Bull Riding Super Stars Return to Hobbs for first stop of the Tuff Hedeman Bull Riding Tour
- Rape Victim Strikes Back At Janitorial Industry Giant
- Norman Love Confections limited edition gourmet chocolate flavors will make your heart dance for joy
- Lee BIA Builders Care's 2019 Charity Clay Shoot raises funds for upcoming project
- Regional Real Estate Company With Appetite And Capital To Expand
- Stella Hall Calls The Shots, Writes The Scripts, & Changes The Game!
- Ediciones Laponia, a friendly publisher for indie authors
- Global Food Health Innovation Summit Premiers In New York Connecting Global Food Industry Leaders, Experts & More
- Featured Vehicle: 2015 BMW 3 Series 320I
- Tarps Now® Increases Heavy Duty Tarps Line Up Due to Heavy Demand
- Security Bank Announces New Temple Location
- Disrupt Food Summit Announce 2020 Theme And Food-Tech20 Innovation Award
- KLM Enterprises Services LLC and Sound Royalties Announce Partnership
- Ballet Palm Beach Opens 2020 with Mixed Bill at Kravis Center
- CVS Health Creates Job Opportunity Referral Program for the Disabled in Wayne County