Popular on eTradeWire
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer - 255
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 205
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 198
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 194
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 181
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 178
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 175
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 158
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 134
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
Similar on eTradeWire
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Barkley Breonna Chili' Taylor Comments! Call GHOSTBUSTERS? #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers shirt twice signed by Brett Favre will be sold September 29 by Pristine Auction
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- Grizzly Box Blind Defends Against Elements, Conditions and Instincts
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA
- Astoria Knights FC Announces Youth Academy Expansion and Community Development Platform
- Racing Shell Covers is Expanding
- Past the Wire's "Gate to Wire" podcast hits the ground running
- Springboard Athletic Connections Corp. Introduces New App Platform
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' TRAGEDY ALERT! NFL Patriots RB Father, Car Crash, Dead! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
KPI Sports (under previous brand names) has been creating custom teamwear and equipment across Australia and the Pacific for over 20 years. The launch of KPI comes after 2 years of investment in product development, team capability and business systems.
The name of the new brand refers to the concepts of "Knowledge", "Performance" and "Innovation", representing the principle of continuous improvement. The KPI Sports team have been tasked with transforming the status quo in the custom teamwear sector, by setting a new standard in product quality and service.
Managing Director of KPI Sports, Ella Bryan, said "as a specialist supplier of custom sports products, we support sporting clubs and associations of every size. Across the board, our customers have experienced an incredibly tough year in 2020. Our KPI team members are all active players, volunteers or supporters of community sports clubs and are closely connected to the real impacts of Covid-19 on the sports sector. Like many of our customers, we've used this challenging environment to set new priorities and opportunities for KPI Sports."
More on eTradeWire News
- Introducing Tulsa Pampered Chef
- Dystopian Films is launching an anthology to include 50 horror shorts THE UNITED STATES OF HORROR
- Women's Aha Camp Celebrates 10 Years during Covid Chaos by Creating ahas!@home
- VYVO Enables VyvoPay On Its Life Watches
- TVS Cartoon Network Adds A Dozen Classic Cartoons to the 24/7 Ad Supported Post Cable Network
"The sports sector will play an essential role in the economic and social recovery from Covid-19. As an active member of the sports sector, our commitment to support community initiatives becomes even more important, and our community programs will continue to grow with the launch of KPI Sports".
In the short term, most sporting organisations will be seeking to recover as quickly as possible from the effects of Covid-19. Over the long term, the KPI team see developments in the sector being driven by technology innovation, faster supply chains and environmental sustainability.
About KPI Sports
KPI Sports Pty Ltd is based in Brisbane, Australia and is a supplier of custom sportswear, custom uniforms, equipment and accessories. KPI Sports specialise in supplying sporting clubs, associations, schools and businesses with high quality customised uniforms, across a wide range of sports and community activities. For more information go to http://www.kpisports.com.au.
- How Fanola no Orange Mask Effectively Nourishes Your Hair | Stabeto
- New Jewellery Brand that Takes Inspiration from the 20th Century Modern Movement
- DonnaInk Publications, Beat Deep Books Imprint, "Faces of Rap Mothers - Book Two" - correction
- Celebrating National Pancake Day with Craig Carlson
- EP Release Inspired by One Woman's Story Rallying for Necessities at War Times
- Become an "Agent of Healing" in Your Community
- Laughingcleaver Imprint releases, "Quarantina," by comedic humorist Wayne Tatum
- San Mateo Serviced Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- Owner of Criminal Defense Lawfirm in Hayward, CA releases video for Small Business Owners
- Palm Beach Business Lawyer Blog publishes new post
- New BrainTrain TNT Reading System includes Neurofeedback
- The Real Business Team - Building Black Wealth
- Bling Galore Paparazzi Jewelry Parties are here to stay!
- Identity: The Podcast COVID Consumption: An Overview featuring Tochi
- Items in Your Home That You Should Not Forget to Clean
- Streamed Lecture: Women in Italy, women composers in the 18th Century, and Maria Teresa Agnesi
- TRENIQUES: Jasmine Metivier talks modeling
- Panel Built Structures Create a Series of Temperature Screening Solutions
- PYNKTALKS Welcomes Rachel Richardson Entertainment Stylist
- 143VINYL Adds StarMask 900 Stencil Film to Product Line