Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5425
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 160
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 138
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- Richmond natives develop streaming platform for Indie artists
- All Types of Kinds Add More Live Dates Ahead of Shooting New "Up All Night" Music Video
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer!
- 'Stand Beside Me' as Jo Dee Messina Returns to Mill Town Music Hall
- 'Stand Beside Me' as Joe Dee Messina Returns to Mill Town Music Hall
- Desert Foothills Theater announces June 23 jazz vocalist performance, sign-up for July summer camps
- Colorvine Returns with New Melodic Rock Album 'Wake Up'
- Hip Hop's 88 LO Debuts New Single, "Nothins Changed"
- Hip Hop's Suga-T Unveils "Your Perfume" Book and Album Set
- Kool & the Gang Perform On American Idol Finale
"'How to Survive' is an anthem for those who have been the receiving end of unmerited and targeted hatred and abuse," said front man Aaron Pauley, "It's for the kid who was bullied, beat up, and ignored in school. It's for the teenager who was told that they'll never amount to anything and that their thoughts, feelings, and opinions don't matter to the world. It's for the person who has been told that they're worthless, useless, or not good enough, time and time again. It's for the person who's repeatedly been targeted by those who only seek to tear others around them down. This song is for them. This song is for me. I am them, and I'm still standing. So, turn it up. Feel the rage. If you, too, are that person, you will know it well, and it will greet you like an old friend."
More on eTradeWire News
- Village Hearth Cohousing Brings Caring Community Lifestyle to Durham
- Prolific Press Has Published Driving Around, Looking in Other People's Windows by CL Bledsoe
- A Letter To Someone Struggling with Infertility: A Graduated Patient Shares Her Journey
- 2019 e.Builders Forum in Niagara Falls to Focus on Strengthening Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
- Rail Traction Converters and Subsystems By GD Rectifiers
You can see the official music video for 'How to Survive' at the link below.
About Hybrid Studios
Hybrid Studios is a fully integrated multimedia production facility in Orange County, CA. Not only does Hybrid feature a state-of-the-art analog & digital recording studio; it also boasts a massive sound stage, including a pre-lit cyclorama. Equipped with the best gear and an experienced staff, Hybrid provides a variety of products and services to clients across the creative spectrum from recording, mixing and mastering to video and photography.
For more information on Hybrid Studios, please visit https://www.hybridstudiosca.com/.
- "American Boy" Creates Cannabis Buzz at the University of Rome, Italy
- Kentucky's KY Saves 529 Celebrates 529 College Savings Day on 5/29
- Smashmallow Unveils Dipped Line Extension At Sweets & Snacks Expo 2019
- Ohio Medicaid Recipients in Danger of Losing Home Health Services
- DuPont, German RepRap and 3DChimera Join Forces at RAPID + TCT 2019
- OurSeniors.net and OurSeniorsDiscounts.net Earn the BBB's "A+" Rating
- Ohio Medicaid Recipients in Danger of Losing Vital Services
- Global Expansion of CFIUS will be discussed at C5's European Forum on Foreign Investment Security Reviews and CFIUS
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more
- Consumer51 Recognized for Website Redesign for Knox Fertilizer Company
- Nexgen Car Care and Monster Energy Sponsor 2019 Salute to Heroes at Beach Front Grille May 30th
- National BPA Announces 2019-2020 National Officer Team
- Kopp Glass Exhibiting at LIGHTFAIR® International
- From the Bay of Bengal to the Arabian Sea, Syrris celebrates 10 years in India
- Kitchen Magic Celebrates its 40th Anniversary
- AEB, Bongers Expeditie and ChannelPorts: Smart cooperation offers worry-free Brexit
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
- LMS50 Announces New Online Employee Training Courses
- International Disaster Response Expo - Making a real difference
- First of its kind dementia care in Malpas