Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 206
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series To Share Creative and Innovative Solutions to Reopening Economies 179
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 159
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 150
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 148
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 143
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 124
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 121
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 108
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Black Cultural Events Celebrates 200th Weekly Newsletter Issue
- BHC Press Acquires Firebird Fairytales Series by Fantasy Author Amy Kuivalainen
- Chicago Photographer Karen I. Hirsch Pivots During Covid-19 Crisis
- 8-Year-Old Author and Entrepreneur has a Sweet Treat for Kids Around the World
- Grassroots Publishing Company With Heart
- Corona Virus: The board game of facts, fear, and fun!
- New Book Provides Unique Look at Green Bay Packers' Early Years
- Book Genesis Launches EPUB Preflight Service
- Thinking about publishing your own book? One publisher is now making it easier
About the Book:
Someone wants Dr. Rhett "Jack" Jackson dead.
After surviving a vicious attack from a dragon in his own home, Jack and Dr. Kamala Anjali investigate who sent the dragon to kill him. Unfortunately, their list of enemies is long. Plenty of people have an axe to grind with the two scientists responsible for the rebirth of the previously extinct dragons that are now flourishing on every continent of the planet. Jack and Kamala rejoin with their team at the Knight Division to hunt down the culprit and put an end to their revenge scheme once and for all.
But will it cost them everything?
Of Fury and Fangs is the fourth novel in the Of Cinder and Bone series, following Of Cinder and Bone, Of Blood and Ashes, and Of Dawn and Embers.
About the Author:
More on eTradeWire News
- FlowerAura Offers Early Bird Offer for Raksha Bandhan 2020
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- RVA Podcast Moves to Friday Beginning July 3
- Core Coding Skills for the Hospital Coder
- Your Junk Cars Still Worth Money
Kyoko M is a USA Today bestselling author, a fangirl, and an avid book reader. She has written the Amazon bestselling Black Parade urban fantasy series as well as the Of Cinder and Bone science-fiction dragon hunting series. She has a Bachelor of Arts in English Lit degree from the University of Georgia, which gave her every valid excuse to devour book after book with a concentration in Greek mythology and Christian mythology. When not working feverishly on a manuscript (or two), she can be found buried under her Dashboard on Tumblr, or chatting with fellow nerds on Twitter, or curled up with a good Harry Dresden novel on a warm Georgia night. Like any author, she wants nothing more than to contribute something great to the best profession in the world, no matter how small.
Of Fury and Fangs will be available for pre-order in the coming months. It is currently on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/53950389-of-fury-and-fangs
- 15 BYD Buses Hit the Road in Norway
- What Is an Advance Premium Tax Credit?
- PSXDigital Debuts Powerful Ai-Driven Powersports Dealership Database and Marketing Solution
- Amarachi and Gallo Wines Give Back To Essential Service Workers
- UNIQUE COMMERCIAL LEASING SOLUTIONS Inc. Launches software development
- Lentils: Interesting Facts About This Nutritional Powerhouse
- Rainbow Village Adds Two Community Leaders to its Board of Directors
- New Online Portal to Make Bill Pay Easier for Customers with User-friendly interface
- Sweet Melissa's Café Wins Wine Spectator 2020 Award of Excellence
- Adaptive Clinical Systems Launches "Frictionless Data for Clinical Innovation" Webinar Series
- Finance, Investment Banking, and Private Equity Summer 2020 Movies and TV Shows
- Kopp Glass Releases New Version of Popular UV LED Product Database
- #PYNKTALKS: Lauryn Hock: Creator of Lauryncakes Style & Beauty Blog
- REL Hotel and Rocca Bar Ristorante Join PACT
- Amazing Local Summer Bucket List Destinations
- Los Angeles Freelance Cryptocurrency Writer – BDN Content Quarterly Update – Q2 2020
- American lifestyle brand to honor Arizona police officer killed in motorcycle accident
- Low interest rates give new homebuyers increased buying power
- Blue 2018 Used Ford Escape For Sale in Toronto
- SciTech Given IRB Approval to enter clinic at Rush University for nanoFenretinide treatment of NHL