Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
Similar on eTradeWire
- ALGERIA: Sentenced to 5 Years for a Facebook Post Members of the International Religious Freedom Roundtable Call on the UN Special Rapporteur on Fre
- NATP announces 2021 Chapter Person of the Year
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction BTW Colography Group & Halstatt Legacy Partners
- Registration Opens for 2022 USA Biolympiad
- September 15 is National Online Learning Day - LearningRx Brain Training Offers Online Training
- Blaze Fire Games signs $50 million multi-year Esports sponsorship deal with SAITAMA LLC
- EdTech Startup Builds on Early Traction in Remote Proctoring with New Crowdfunding Round
- "L&D needs a clearly defined strategy for tangible results" say Acorn Experts
- Great Lakes Business Credit Moves to Expanded HQ, Names New Corporate Controller
- TOArts' AccessArts Program announces $50,000 available to support arts education in Ventura
ODEM Lets Users Make Crypto Purchases with Bitfinex Pay
ROAD TOWN, British Virgin Islands, Zug, Switzerland, June 21, 2021 10 AM UTC -- BFX Pay Limited ("Bitfinex Pay"), a payment technology providing online merchants with a means of receiving contactless and borderless digital token payments, and ODEM, an on-demand education and employment marketplace that directly connects employers, students and educators, have announced that the payment widget has been integrated on the platform.
ODEM users will have access to Bitfinex Pay for the purchase of programs and verifying and placing job candidates. The deployment of the Bitfinex Pay widget will enable users on the ODEM platform to purchase courses and programs using cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and ODEM (ODE). Employers can also use these payment methods to place job candidates through ODEM's employment network and stake ODE to verify their skills, employment and education experience.
ODEM will offer these groundbreaking features to make the first education and employment marketplace that can be accessed and transacted through cryptocurrency. ODEM understands that offering a non-fiat option to both acquire meaningful education and employment and receive compensation for teaching on our platform creates broader global inclusion for the large world population, some of whom remain unbanked. This ultimately helps fulfill the company's mission to make education and employment more affordable, accessible, verifiable and transferable.
More on eTradeWire News
- LSI Welcomes Gary Brophy As Level IV Controls Engineer
- SLIPPED NOTES by Jack Swift is published by Red Rattle Books
- September 16, 2021 - New Aviation Art By Anthony Saunders
- Design Your Super Longevity Blueprint at RAADfest 2021
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Southeastern New England Area Residents!
As part of its collaboration with Bitfinex Pay, ODEM will also be launching educational programs that will help other developers understand the power and functionality of Bitfinex Pay and streamline the implementation, testing and deployment of this powerful financial toolset. ODEM understands the importance of furthering the mission of cryptocurrency and blockchain as a means of real financial transactions and expects to see Bitfinex Pay become a leader in financial platforms in the cryptocurrency space.
"We're excited to bring the ODEM token to life on our platform and fulfill our original promise of making education more affordable and accessible," said Richard Maaghul, CEO at ODEM. "With 94 percent of people worldwide having never stepped through the doors of higher education, we understand that providing financial access to education and meaningful work opens many new doors for people to participate in the modern workforce through access to the right training and skills."
"We are gratified that ODEM has chosen to implement Bitfinex Pay, as our technology for enabling contactless and borderless digital token payment increases in popularity," said Paolo Ardoino, CTO at Bitfinex Pay. "I feel confident that the rich features available through the implementation of Bitfinex Pay will find a ready uptake among ODEM's user base."
Bitfinex Pay will be featured alongside ODEM's current credit card payment mechanism and transactions conducted on BTC, ETH and LTC will be convertible to the ODE through the ODEM smart contract execution models.
More on eTradeWire News
- Team Acme Upgrades Facilities For Customer Satisfaction
- Burning Soul Press Announces Launch of New White-Label Agency: The Ember Project
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- Boston Scientific to host health series in STEM City USA
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
ODEM and Bitfinex expect to see new job hiring and education growth markets. ODEM will support other developers and companies in implementing and using Bitfinex Pay.
*All deposits, activities, and users are subject at all times to all of the terms of service in effect on Bitfinex. U.S. persons are not permitted to use Bitfinex or any of its services.
About Bitfinex Pay
BFX Pay Limited is a digital token payment technology provider. Its solution, Bitfinex Pay, offers online merchants a means of receiving contactless and borderless digital token payments. The Bitfinex Pay widget can be integrated onto a website. Bitfinex Pay users can pay with Ethereum (ETH), bitcoin (BTC), Lightning Network BTC (LN-BTC) and Tether tokens (USDt) via Ethereum or Tron. Payments made via Bitfinex Pay will be directly deposited into a merchant's exchange wallet on Bitfinex.
Media Contact for Bitfinex Pay
Senior PR Manager
ODEM is an on-demand education and employment marketplace that directly connects employers, students and educators to make learning, working and growing professionally more affordable, accessible and efficient. Founded in 2017 by seasoned educational technology veteran Richard Maaghul, ODEM was built out of his clear vision for how the blockchain could be used to transform today's inefficient education and employment industries. The first of its kind, the ODEM Marketplace has already attracted over 30,000 users representing 166 countries and top organizations with a wide variety of employers from Silicon Valley and Fortune 500s.
ODEM Media Contact
Johanna Maaghul, Lead Strategist
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christine Chirco Joins Srote & Co Architects
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as "Top Lawyers"
- Enciircle's Optiix brand launches all-new TruChrom Explorer Illuminator
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Encourages Public to Help Veterans During Great Days of Service
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Orthodontist in Easton Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign Now Accepting New Patients
- LBI Region Packs Fall events into a 3 Day Weekend
- CHIME Innovation and Ideawake Partner to Foster Employee Innovation in Healthcare
- NATP announces 2021 Chapter Person of the Year
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- What is Waukegan State Rep. Rita Mayfield doing in Calumet City?
- Building and Growing a Business Post-Pandemic
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising
- A sea of yellow assembles on the Seaside Heights boardwalk at the 8th Annual Celebration of HOPE Wal
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Returns To Wizard World Chicago, Saturday, October 16
- BYU's Max Hall Shares Rebuttal To Make A Wish Board Member After Degrading His Addiction History
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Avenue 21 Marketing | Empowering Women in Business