Popular on eTradeWire
- Snell & Wilmer's Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Among Attorney Intel's Top 25 Arizona Attorneys
- iLogistics Tecnologia Nombrado Uno de los Mejores Lugares Para Trabajar en Santiago
- The Market at 3 West Ridge Benefiting HUGS & P.A.C.K. to Be Held Feb. 7-9
- KingdomAdvertising.net Advertising Kiosks are now available at Car Washes and Gas Stations
- Knobull Provides Job-Winning Resumes Custom-Tailored To You!
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Several Special Events in January & February
- Snell & Wilmer Announces New Partners and Counsel
- Zekri Reelected to the Association of Family Law Professionals Board
- DFCR Gathers Support for New York State to Adopt Universal Cannabis Product Symbol
- W.D.O.P.E. Dopetrackz Radio - Rap Music Station THE INTERNET'S #1 Station for Underground Rap
Similar on eTradeWire
- M.King Media Debuts a Thought-Provoking Story With Beautiful Imagery
- Rainbow Village Announces Addition of Three New Members to Board of Directors
- CAF America Announces Launch of Türkiye and Syria Earthquake Relief Fund
- The Swig Company Announces Long-Term Lease with Silicon Valley Community Foundation in Mountain View
- Calvetta Phair, CEO of America's Workforce Solution, LLC, Charitable Partner - 'The On It Foundation' Qualify to Distribute Google Career Certificates
- Fashion Umbrella Foundation Membership Returns
- Lowcountry Down Syndrome In Loving Mood For February Monthly Meeting
- War Is My Business: December 2022 - January 2023
- Dream Foundation Keeps Terminally-Ill Couple Connected With Their Final Dream
- National Museum of Transportation Announces "All Aboard" Program
This year, as part of its strategic plan, OPC wants to break free from that reference and become a household name.
"We want everyone in Ocean County to know who we are and what we do," said
Mary Jo Buchanan, Executive Director of OPC. "A pivotal part of that effort is refreshing our look and our brand."
OPC, founded in 2005, is Ocean County's Care Management Organization (CMO). The nonprofit provides care management services for Ocean County youth up to 21 years old with complex mental health, substance use, intellectual, and developmental needs and their families. OPC strives to keep children and adolescents at home, in school, and in the community by connecting them to community resources that meet their unique needs. The nonprofit accomplishes this by linking youth and families to all the resources and supports they need, and they currently have over 80 care managers that work within the organization and throughout the community.
More on eTradeWire News
- MusicWorks Presents THE BUCKINGHAMS & THE BOX TOPS at The Parker on Feb 17
- "Fiverr Embraces the Disruptive Power of AI with a New Category to Keep Entrepreneurs Ahead of the Competition"
- Maximize Your Profit: Tips from Collectors Coins & Jewelry on Selling Gold Jewelry Safely and Effectively
- Truly understand competencies to undertake competency management the right way
- Libby Booth Donation Challenge raises money for Wellness Center
The first step in refreshing OPC's brand identity is unveiling its newly updated logo.
"Our beautiful new logo keeps many of the elements that we treasure, from our tag line to our waves and color palette," said Buchanan. "However, it also offers a newer, crisper look that incorporates our website URL, as well as the date we were founded – a true testament to our legacy and our future."
"We look forward to using our new brand to tell everyone in Ocean County about the ways OPC has changed lives and impacted families," said Buchanan.
In addition to its updated logo, OPC has also released a statement regarding diversity, equity and inclusion.
"They are more than just words for us," according to OPC. "They are the definitive principles that guide how we serve youth and families, cultivate community relationships, and create an agency where everyone, regardless of gender, race, gender identity, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, education, disability, citizenship, veteran status, or other dimension of diversity, feels welcomed, valued and respected."
About Ocean Partnership for Children Inc.
More on eTradeWire News
- Quietum Plus Reviews 2023 (Urgent Customer Update) Fake Results Exposed! Buyer Beware
- Author Readings and Discussion with Jamie Fiore Higgins, Frank May, and Wes Sherman
- Steven Simicich esq. Recipient of the Distinguished St. Francis of Assisi Award
- NEAT Glass Expands Credibility and Popularity as International Official Spirits Judging Glass
- Chesline Pierre-Paul, CEO of Chesline Inc. and DEI Expert, Sheds Light on How to Optimize Profits
Founded in 2005, Ocean Partnership for Children (OPC) is Ocean County's Care
Management Organization (CMO). Its mission is to enhance the well-being of youth and
their families through natural and community supports. OPC provides care management
services for Ocean County youth up to the age of 21 years who have mental health,
substance use, intellectual and developmental challenges. OPC strives to keep children and adolescents at home, in school, and in the community by connecting
them to resources that meet their unique needs and help them achieve their goals.
Ocean Partnership for Children is a non-profit organization available at no cost
to all youth and families in Ocean County who meet the eligibility criteria
of the New Jersey Children's System of Care. To learn more, visit www.oceanpartnership.org or https://www.oceanresourcenet.org.
- Ian Black Real Estate hires assistant property manager
- A Black history primer on African Americans' fight for equality – 5 essential reads
- Phoenix, Power Force deliver 10 games on two boards to IGS fans
- Sonnenblick-Eichner Co. Arranges $50 Million Construction Loan for Luxury Utah Resort Development
- Luxury Swimsuit Brand Matte Collection Debuts Haute New Polychrome Swimwear Line
- New Jewish Theatre presents "Every Brilliant Thing" starring Will Bonfiglio 3/16 - 4/2
- Entrinsik Board Announces New CEO
- Questions To Ask Before Starting A Home Renovation
- Muller Law Firm Provides Options to Reduce Risk
- The Institute for Islamic, Christian, and Jewish Studies Launches Initiative for Maryland Chaplains
- Ann Arbor Dojo Can Teach You Japanese Swordsmanship
- ThrottleNet Again Named Top Cybersecurity Firm By Small Business Monthly
- Michigan Debt Collection Agency Can Collect Equipment Leasing Debt
- Ann Arbor Chiropractor Can Correct Poor Posture
- Knobull Streamlines Presentation Techniques That Turns Stress Into Enjoyment
- Halfacre donates $1,000 to teacher for trip to serve as panelist for White House Initiative
- Single-Visit Dental Crowns Available in Center Valley
- Virgin Experience Days announces two senior appointments to accelerate US growth strategy
- Appleton WI Physical Therapy Clinic Presents New & Faster Pain Relief Treatment
- Tony Topping Releases New Book - I, Alien: Memoirs of a UFO Spy