Popular on eTradeWire
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 281
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 265
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 243
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 229
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 178
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach - 153
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast - 127
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 122
- Lorien Health Services Sweep the 2023 Daily Reader Rankings - 114
- Superior Seating to Showcase Top Hospitality Furniture at Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show 2023 - 111
Similar on eTradeWire
- BYD | RIDE Supports Women in Transportation with $5,000 Build Your Dreams Scholarship
- Consolidated Chassis Management Grows Leadership Team to Drive Growth Strategy
- BYD mourns the loss of legendary investor Charlie Munger; expresses deep gratitude for his vision a
- Second Plane Collision at Hobby Airport - A Possible Remedy
- Schedule your windshield glass replacement before the winter rush
- EV Charging Market to grow rapidly until 2030
- USA and India Collaboration Holds Promise of Slashing Global Emissions and Fuel Usage
- Retailers' final Christmas order dates: tell me why we don't like Christmas Mondays!
- L2 Aviation and Klatt Works announce MOU for the revolutionary aircraft Smoke Assured Vision Enhanced Display (SAVED) Safety System
- The Petrova Experience Announces Participation in Penn Station, New York Redesign
Under its new ownership, CCM will have a significantly expanded capital base providing the financial support it needs for the successful launch of the new South Atlantic Consolidated Chassis Pool ("SACP 3.0"). The SACP 3.0 chassis pool began operations on October 1, 2023. CCM will serve as the exclusive manager and sole chassis provider for SACP 3.0 under a long-term management and supply agreement with South Atlantic Consolidated Chassis Pool LLC ("SACP"), an OCEMA affiliate.
"We are enthusiastic about the prospects of our new partnership with the Oaktree Transportation Infrastructure team, who bring deep understanding and experience in the U.S. maritime and intermodal sectors," said Mike Wilson, CEO of CCM. "With Oaktree's backing, CCM will be very well-positioned to carry out the innovative vision of the Ports and OCEMA to create the largest truly interoperable chassis utility in the country."
More on eTradeWire News
- Riptide Strategic Group Acquires CMS-Connected Media Corp
- AKCP Extends sensorProbe+ Operating Temperature to -25°C for Industrial Applications
- Locateye Set to Revolutionize Live Streaming
- Actress Irma Cadiz heating up this Winter with recurring roles in "Raising Kanan" and "Law & Order"
- The 'Thrive Through Menopause' Program - A Natural Menopause Treatment Australia can Trust
"The new pool's high service standards and entirely rejuvenated fleet will benefit all stakeholders for the next decade and beyond in this dynamic and fast-growing region," said Jeff Lawrence, Executive Director of OCEMA. "This unique public private partnership represents the next frontier in the evolution of the chassis paradigm in the U.S."
SACP 3.0 is being established cooperatively by OCEMA, Georgia Ports Authority, Jacksonville Port Authority, North Carolina State Ports Authority, SACP, and CCM. The newly reconstituted pool will offer more than 45,000 new and refurbished chassis to truckers, beneficial cargo owners, ocean carriers and other users. SACP 3.0 will be one of the largest fully interoperable chassis pools in the U.S., with more than 75 locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
The pool's interoperability and on-dock location provides meaningful ESG benefits to its users including fewer chassis moves, better terminal fluidity, shorter motor carrier wait times, and as a result, reduced truck GHG emissions. As the pool's manager, CCM will oversee the increase and upgrade of the existing South Atlantic Consolidated Chassis Pool fleet with new and refurbished marine chassis to better service the area's major regional ports and key intermodal inland hubs. New chassis have already begun arriving at the Ports of Savannah, Jacksonville, and Wilmington.
More on eTradeWire News
- Professional Holistic Health Services Melbourne - Yarraville Health Group
- CapitalAUM.com Launches a Cutting-Edge Platform for Tracking Assets Under Management
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present ILANA GLAZER LIVE on March 7
- Finalists announced for the 2023 CCIA Cleantech Awards Celebration
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
"We are thrilled to be working with the port authorities, our ocean carrier customers and the CCM management team in forging this one-of-a-kind partnership to improve supply chain efficiency and provide a more robust and sustainable chassis pool in the U.S. South Atlantic region," said Emmett McCann, Managing Director and Co-Portfolio Manager of Oaktree's Transportation Infrastructure strategy.
- Aquareyn Acquires Assets of Thar Process, Inc
- ResmarkWeb's Expertly-Crafted Website Packages Deliver Outstanding Results
- Isaac Mashman Reveals He's Planning A Non-Profit Initiative, Mashman Global
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- Elevate Your Online Presence: MRB Marketing's SEO Services Now in North Carolina
- FIX N GO PHONE REPAIR: Elevating Mobile and Electronic Repair Services in Ahwatukee
- Knobull's President Spotlights "Most Searched" Labor Market Data
- Celebrate the Season with COMFORT & JOY: Glam Rock Soul Christmas Concert by Victor & Aisha Jackson
- While 100 Films Retreat #4 Opens for Submissions, its #3 Announces Newest 100 Official Selections
- Red Sky® Alliance Announces Partnership with Cysurance
- Stark display honors Israeli hostages at Jewish Federation of Greater Naples
- Tackle the Newest Technical Risks and Global Export Conundrums
- Actuated Medical Expands Expertise in Forensic DNA Analysis with Acquisition of Mitotyping Technologies LLC
- Financial Literacy Advocate Jim Silbernagel Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television
- CareerCoachRx Podcast Expands Its Reach to Spotify, Amazon Music, and iHeartRadio
- Registration now open and sponsorships available for Lee Health's 'Caring for the Cape' eve
- Human HER2 Conjugated to Magnetic Beads
- New Studies Show the Impact of e2L Coaching on Teacher Retention & Multilingual Learners' Outcomes
- Mission Cloud Names Dr. Ryan Ries Chief Data Science Strategist