Popular on eTradeWire
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' TRAGEDY ALERT! Cam & Fam YouTuber Dead at 19! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA! 428
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer 248
- Visual Artist Kae Cheatham Maintains a Strong Online Presence 203
- Ashley Argota, iPOP Alum, to Star in New Comedy Thriller 'Don't Log Off' 168
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels 164
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies 148
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten 139
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development 138
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence 135
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists 128
Similar on eTradeWire
- Phenylalanine Ammonia-Lyase Activity Assay Kit
- Accurate Rubber Corporation is Proud to Announce ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Nous Imaging Receives 510(k) Clearance from FDA for FIRMM Software
- Phytase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Malaria research article cites use of HemogloBind™ in reticulocyte study
- ViridisChem expands its market reach with key distribution partnership in South Korea
- How 3 companies have teamed up to get you back to "Normal Life"
- Generis Release CARA for Animal Health
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Adds New Sections and Promotes Three to VP
- Choline Oxidase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
Clinical Analytics provides insights into the clinical research industry for an insights driven approach for future prioritization.
More on eTradeWire News
- Check Out This 2015 Grey Honda Accord!
- New class of aspirational jigsaw puzzles infuses self-improvement into entertainment
- Utopia p2p Releases CRP (Crypton) cryptocurrency on Crypto Exchanges
- Pioneer Bank Opts for Indoor Air Quality Upgrades Amid Pandemic Concerns
- LOLA & Panoramic Voices Present Encore Performance of Purcell's Dido and Aeneas
The key benefits of the clinical intelligence analytics product are:
• Help Sponsors design better clinical studies with a patient centric focus.
• Help sponsors reduce redundant studies, choose study endpoints, select clinical sites, and explore opportunities for collaboration with other stakeholders.
• Benefit various special interest groups and organizations such as Non-profits, charitable, and government organizations to make informed decisions based on insights gained from the analytics to serve the population better.
• Clinical Site Finder finds its use case for physicians and patients to explore opportunities for participating in clinical trials.
• Platform built using open source technologies to reduce operational and upfront license costs.
Oakbloc Technologies strongly believes that Kalehdoo Clinical Intelligence will help pharmaceutical companies in designing better clinical trials and explore opportunities for collaboration with industry partners.
Link to Clinical Intelligence: https://kalehdoo.shinyapps.io/app01
More on eTradeWire News
- The Brownstones at New Visions Now 50% Sold Out as Sales Surge into Fall
- CEO Coaching International Provides Clients Value through Powerful Weekly Virtual Networking Events on Zoom
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
- Cleft Patient Combats Bullying in Schools With New E-book
- The DBL Center's Broker Dashboard: Net Revenue Tracker Comes to the Apple App Store
Link to other Analytics products: https://www.oakbloc.com/analyticssolutions
Helping the Pharmaceutical industry adopt new technologies to improve healthcare, drug research, and supply chain. The clinical trials industry is moving towards making clinical trials more patient-centric through the adoption of virtual trials and telehealth technologies.
Oakbloc enables and assists Clinical Trial Sponsors, CROs, Physicians, Researchers, Special Interest Organizations, etc. in the adoption of the emerging technologies: Big Data Analytics, AI/ML, Blockchain, Smart Device, and IOT in a variety of ways and combinations that will significantly advance the practice of clinical trials and remove or reduce some of the major challenges facing the industry. We are essentially technology solutions, service, and platform providers to the clinical trial and health care industries.
Oakbloc has developed technological accelerators, solutions, and platforms to accelerate the adoption of virtual clinical trial and telehealth by industry.
- QUByte Connect 2020 - Digital Event by QUByte Interactive
- Black Entrepreneur Rafiq Wadi Launches "Ticket To Destiny" App Franchise Opportunity & Auction
- Historic State Theatre Brings Stevie Nicks to Boyertown, Pennsylvania
- How Janitorial Services Can Elevate Any Business
- Professional Background Screening Association Announces 2020-21 Board and Council Leadership
- Blaqq Production Wins Their First Award for their First Project
- AUA, CIMT Forge Agreement Creating Med School Pathway for Canadian Students
- Churches And Communities Unite To Pray Over Schools For Second We Pray San Diego Gathering
- Astoria Knights FC Announces Youth Academy Expansion and Community Development Platform
- Travelers Haven Expands Leadership Team
- Mick Strawn and Jeremy Brown to co-direct The House In The Pines
- Celebrate 30 Years Of Beverly Hills 90210 With The Beverly Hills 90210 Podcast Super Show
- D & G Collins Enterprises, Inc awarded a GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract assisted by Mr. Brian Peterson and Government Marketplace LLC
- Attorney Andrea Davis Opens Regional Law Firm
- Linlin Julia Qian Joins Blockchain of Things' Board of Directors
- World Theatrical Premiere Of The Documentary "Me The People" Official Selection At Boston Film Festival 2020
- ACEC/MA Awards Education Corporation President's Scholarship to Northeastern student Taylor Labbe
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber to discuss proposed amendments during Sept. 30 Ballot Review
- PODS® Las Vegas Joins iHeartMedia Las Vegas Radio Stations in Search of LV's Messiest Space
- State of Black Business #stateofblackbusiness