Popular on eTradeWire
- The Kawagoe Tobu Hotel Celebrates its 6-Month Anniversary on December 29, 2020 - 513
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 511
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 427
- Weinberg Center Presents Virtual Concert - Jeff Daniels Alive and Well Enough - 289
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 229
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 201
- Unique one of a kind music project! Hear how Lithuanian language sounds like combined with French - 198
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 186
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 159
- Merger of Two Prominent General Contractors in DFW - 140
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fighting Pest Problems with The Safest Pest Control Dubai Residents Can Get
- Thirteen MBK Senior Living Communities Receive "2021 Best of Senior Living" Distinction
- Why Indoor Air Quality Monitoring is becoming Critical in 2021
- Introducing Organizing For The Rest of Us! - Everyday Overwhelmed People
- 143VINYL Adds New Wine Bags, Reusable Gift Bags, and Canvas Pillow Covers To Product Line
- Texpak Offers Environmentally-Friendly Ecotach™ Fasteners to Address Sustainability Needs
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Completes Acquisitions of Lehigh Valley Safety Supply Co., Inc. and Guard Your Dogs Safety Shoes Inc
- 143VINYL Adds Aprons, Stockings, and Tree Skirts To Product Line
- Bart Inman Shares Heating and Cooling Tips
- Growth in Grand Rapids: The Glass Guru Opens a New Location!
After being closed for 16 weeks due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the floral shop has been reborn as a full service retail holiday decor store and pop-in floral shop, featuring fresh daily designs with blooms and blossoms from all corners of the planet. Customers can quickly select grab-and-go arrangements or work with a designer to craft a custom arrangement for that special someone.
After seeing much of its pre-pandemic hospitality and business event-focused business flattened, the Flower Studio by Blondie's has reinvented itself to serve individual customers and walk in traffic rather than as a business oriented production studio space dedicated to corporate offices and business meetings, hotel lobbies and restaurants. While retail has taken a beating during the pandemic, walk in traffic has been strong at the shop, which is adding staff and expanding hours to meet brisk demand.
More on eTradeWire News
- Video "Collaborative science in Lean, an overview" available for free
- Altavoz Appoints DC Music Producer as Label Relations Head to Expand Music Catalog
- Inspirational Singer - Songwriter Roderick Neal Chart New Single 'Step 2 Calvary' 14 Weeks
- Cast of 'Lit Atlanta Narco Drama' Gearing Up To Bring The Heat!
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Adds Extreme Ladder and Bissell Crosswave Shows to TVS Today Home Channel
In addition to wreaths, garlands and poinsettias, the Floral Studio will be creating custom decor to order, crafting unique pieces that allow the customer to choose the colors, materials and key features. Clients can proudly display the decor they helped to create in their homes, businesses or use as gifts for friends and family.
Customers can call ahead or stop in to customize wreaths, trees, garlands and much more. The shop's team of designers work together with clients to craft pieces that will perfectly complement their homes or to give as gifts.
Themed arrangements are extremely popular, with whimsical seasonal designs like fall pumpkin succulent designs flying off the shelves. More is being planned, including a series of socially-distanced planting workshops and designer-led diy presentations.
Blondie's Treehouse is the leading full services landscape design/build/maintain firm serving clients in the Tri-State area and nationally. Since being founded in 1979, BTH has grown from a local interior plant care company to a national vendor with hundreds of clients representing projects of all sizes, and over 100 full time employees. The brainchild of President and CEO Howard K. Freilich, Blondie's Treehouse continues to grow, accruing top industry talent and serving clients by creating distinctive green spaces for people to enjoy.
More on eTradeWire News
- Event & Non Profit Experts to Speak at Southern Ocean Chamber Winter Business & Non Profit F
- Ask Sharifah Hosts Special Virtual Birthday Party in Celebration of Sharifah Hardie's 45th Birthday
- Pres - Elect Joe Biden & Vice Pres - Elect Kamala Harris scheduled to appear at virtual concert
- The Hottest Virtual Concert Tickets in the world The 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration
- How blockchain influences the esports and gaming entertainment industry in 2021 and beyond
To learn more, contact Josh Fleischmann at 646-649-9298, email email@example.com or visit www.blondiestreehouse.com.
Blondie's Treehouse, Inc.
- Used Red 2019 Nissan Versa for Sale!
- Kurt Angle Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- New Year New Vision Damon Batiste & NOSACONN INC. Take On Call To Action For Nation's Healing
- Ask Sharifah Adds New Podcast "The Winner's Journey Podcast with Host Viviana Puello" To Talk Show Lineup
- Innovative Environmental Technologies, Inc. (IET). is Disheartened by USPTO Decision
- Bruneau & Co.'s online Estate Fine Art & Antique auction, Jan. 28th, has over 375 market fresh lots
- Leopold's Ice Cream Announces the 11th Annual Creative Writing Challenge
- Growing Climate Solutions announces new 'SWFL Climate Compass Series'
- Wanderful to Host Final Edition of Moving Forward: An Anti-Racism Town Hall for the Travel Industry
- Oxygen Facial ( Red Carpet Facial) in Richmond Hill
- Author's new book receives a warm literary welcome
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation raises $66,800 at Voices of Hope Gala
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
- How can your business benefit from a non-compete, non-disclosure, and non-solicitation agreement
- SWFL seniors receive Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine at Gulf Coast Village
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- La Maquinaria Norteña releases 'Deluxe' edition of "En Las Buenas y En Las Malas"
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida expands E-Learning Hub to include full K-12 curriculum and more
- "Problems: a paradigm shift in Lean organizations" video now available
- Elite Jets Charters promotes Gustavo Botura to director of client services