Popular on eTradeWire
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' TRAGEDY ALERT! Cam & Fam YouTuber Dead at 19! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA! 337
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer 242
- Deep Learning Robotics (DLR) Teams with FANUC to Provide Compatibility Between DLR's Smart Robot Learning Technology and FANUC's Industrial Robots 179
- Visual Artist Kae Cheatham Maintains a Strong Online Presence 154
- Ashley Argota, iPOP Alum, to Star in New Comedy Thriller 'Don't Log Off' 138
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels 132
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies 103
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence 102
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development
Similar on eTradeWire
- Leading Microbiologists to meet at SMi's 10th Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology Conference
- Ocean ENT addresses pediatric tonsilitis
- Dr. Stephen Giordano offers the Motus Laser for Painless Hair Removal
- Wellesley, MA Leading Dermatologist Offers a Full Suite of Cosmetic Dermatology Services
- Emerging Startup in Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- September is National Falls Prevention Month: Adding stretching & strengthening exercises to a dail
- Eric Rudnick MD FAAD Returns to Boca Raton Hometown to Open Dazzling Dermatology
- OurSeniors.net welcomes Canada Cloud as recommended low-cost prescription drug service for seniors
- Triaj, a unique and important healthcare tech App, is available now
- New Medical-Grade Monitor Ideal Against COVID-19 Virus
One of the biggest changes Millennial Plastic Surgery patients will notice is the ability to schedule virtual consultations with Dr. Shokrian. During a video consult, patients can outline their concerns, while the doctor can do a virtual exam, learn more about the patient's medical history, and offer his thoughts on the procedure that will work best to achieve their goals.
Most patients have welcomed the shift to virtual consolations and are pleased to be able to set aside a half hour at home rather than devoting a few hours to riding mass transit or traveling into the city and finding parking in order to come to the office in person.
For patients who prefer an in-office consultation or who need to have a procedure done, Millennial Plastic Surgery has implemented policies designed to make office visits convenient and safe as everyone continues to navigate through these times. Staff will ask patients about possible COVID-19 symptoms a few days before the appointment as well as on the day of their visit.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jigsaw24 named Adobe Certified Service Partner for Video and Audio
- Announcing Tulsa Avon-The Health, Beauty and Feel Good Site!
- iCoat Goes Retail with Antimicrobial Countertop Epoxy
- PacknWood Food Service Supplier Updated Their Catalog With These Two New Taco Holder Products
- Four New Paper Bag Designs Now Available in PacknWood's Food Service Supplier Catalog
Upon arrival, each patient will be asked to wait in their vehicle until a staff member comes out to take their temperature and get their information. With 90 minutes scheduled in between appointments, there will be no interaction between patients and no more waiting room; patients are taken directly up to an exam room.
Another change that Millennial clients will notice is a strict requirement that everyone wear a mask at all times when in the office. This applies to patients as well as staff and Dr. Shokrian, himself.
"If there's any frustration that comes along with these new norms, we will do our best to alleviate them," said Shokrian. "Everything we've put into place has been with a lot of care for our patients – whom we missed very much during the shutdown – as well as our dedicated staff. We look forward to being able to serve both longtime patients as well as those who are just discovering Millennial Plastic Surgery for the very first time."
To learn more about Millennial Plastic Surgery, visit millennialplasticsurgery.com.
The Press House
- League of Women Voters PBC Invites Public to Timely and FREE Zoom Discussions
- TRENIQUES: New York Fashion Week Features
- Modeling is about inspiring change
- Artist BerniE. Partners with Alzheimer's Association to Present "I Care" Collection
- WEARABLE WIDGETS TECHNOLOGIES CORP. Designs Universal Ring, the Most Accurate Activity Tracker
- Phytase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- California League of Schools and Mastery Coding Team Up to Launch Esports League
- Firsel Ross Attorneys Named to 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch List
- Glam Set Go Launches Luxury, On-The-Go Beauty Service
- Canadian-Based Provisional Clinical Psychologist Launches New Book on Biblical Meditation
- International Spy Reveals Secret Past/Future Concerns
- Islamic Leadership Institute of America Hosts Advocacy and Public Policy Graduation
- EverBlock and The NYC Department Of Education Installs Hundreds of Modular Wall Panels and Portable
- MetaCX Continues to Digitally Transform the B2B Customer Experience With Major Product Advancements
- EverBlock Chosen by Medical and Chef Apparel Company To Build-Out Warehouse COVID Walls
- TVS Television Network.Com Launches TVS Mystery Network on Watch Your.TV
- Ocean ENT addresses pediatric tonsilitis
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' TRAGEDY ALERT! NFL Patriots RB Father, Car Crash, Dead! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- The Nail Tech Chronicle, A New Comedy Short Film
- "Get Happy: Angela Ingersoll Sings Judy Garland" October 11