Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 276
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 254
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 201
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 172
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 164
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 157
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 154
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 144
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 126
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 109
Similar on eTradeWire
- #PYNKTALKS: Samora Reggae Superstar in the Making
- Exclusive music video release: McKnasty presents FBS ft. Jess Mally: Young King
- Edge-pushing dubstep record label announces relaunch, new EDM single
- Hip Hop's Rising Star Blac Lou Caine Shows Appreciation to Fans All Around the World
- Durham Record Label Maison Fauna Announces Its First Release
- iLiveYouToo Partners are Helping Improve Live Audio Video Streaming Experiences for Artists & Venues
- Reks - T.H.I.N.G.S. (The Hunger Inside Never Gets Satisfied)
- Give Me a Heart by Appointed makes the Billboard Most Added Gospel Indicator chart
- Mustafa Supreme Drops New Single "Colors"—His First Release After Severing Ties with Murder Inc
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
Hunter, better known by his stage name "K. Sparks," is the founder and CEO of Rhythm Couture Recording Studios, a record label he founded with co-owner Robert Ronci that boasts an eclectic, experienced roster of professional musicians including Grammy Award-winning artists and composers across a wide swath of musical projects.
"My success has been rooted in focusing on the music and the message and not letting the stressors and pressures distract me from my vision," Hunter said. "For me, it's all about the hard work of building on previous successes as you work toward realizing your dreams. I believe persistence wears down resistance. It's the only way to lasting success."
More on eTradeWire News
- Four Friends Turned A Private Mastermind Into A Book Deal
- If you've lost a job and are struggling during the pandemic, choosing the right credit card could relieve stress
- LRi releases sublimatable facemask with adjustable ear bands
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Eric Spencer Recognized in Arizona Capitol Times' 2020 Best of Capitol Awards
- Forum Joins Long-Term Care Pharmacy Leaders Calling for Support
Hunter has been hustling to build a rock-star production team consisting of talented songwriters, producers, and musicians extensive portfolios. Through Rhythm Couture Recording Studios' music licensing work, Hunter has provided music for a wide array of television and film productions and advertisements for major global corporations. With locations in New York and Vermont, the label offers an array of services including music licensing and corporate musical product placement solutions across all multimedia platforms.
Still, despite his ability to apply his expertise in the business of music to bring music to the masses, he remains grounded by his passion for making music. As a hip hop artist, he has been creating challenging, relevant lyrics set to fresh beats for close to three decades.
Born in Queens the son of a jazz musician and a schoolteacher, Hunter started making mix tapes as K. Sparks in 1993. Over his 27-year music career he has released 100 mixtapes along with more than two dozen studio albums in addition to his work behind the scenes in production, ghost writing, and song licensing. His last full-length studio album, "Notes to Self," was dropped in late 2018.
More on eTradeWire News
- HDL Software Design expends its vendors market. "New Hardware Manufacturing from New Places"
- Join the CUTeam in helping the OC community & compete for charity!
- Seasoned Turnaround Professional Joins Stapleton Group
- Women of Color STEM Conference Goes Virtual, Bringing a Full Visual and Audio Experience Directly to
- 7th Annual Race Against Gun Violence Goes Virtual
K. Sparks' most recent single is "All I Wanna," a collaboration with New Jersey-based producer Navi Beats. The song is now available where songs can be downloaded.
View the official video for K. Sparks' "Black Caesar" at https://youtu.be/ADRhJEif1tk.
Learn more about K. Sparks on his official website at https://www.kdotsparks.com/. For more information about Rhythm Couture Recording Studios, go to http://www.RhythmCouture.com.
- Drawdown of Hertz Rental Fleet Will Not Materially Affect Used-Vehicle Pricing
- Academic Programs at Adora Bright in King City
- Renegade Releases Horizontal Rotating Automatic Top Load Parts Washer
- How Stress and Anxiety Impact Your Decision Making
- David Ross Orthodontics Donating Backpacks Filled with School Supplies
- Lehigh Valley IT Support Team KDG Named Winner in Lehigh Valley Business Reader Rankings
- Stuart Kane Partner Javier F. Gutierrez Recognized in Daily Journal's Top 40 Under 40 List
- Jet Direct Mortgage Teams Up With The Liquidity Source To Expand Its Platform
- Avatar Corporation Debuts Novel, Water-Miscible Organic Certified Release Agent
- Creative Mobile Startup Builds Academic Success
- Lies Behind The Woods - Bradley Cornish Releases New Psychological Thriller
- Legal Impact - Natl Urban League Report on Blacks and COVID [2-5PM]
- Douglas Stockton Named Growth And Development Director At Northwestern Mutual-Chesterfield
- Find Your ID NYC Presents: Three More Days Until the #BlackoutFundraiser
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Essex
- Things To Keep In Mind When Designing A Basement Suite
- Inc. Magazine Publishes List of America's Fastest-Growing Companies—the Inc. 5000
- Wild Bird Centers of America Reports Boom in Sales During Pandemic
- 143VINYL (Formerly 651VINYL) Is Excited To Officially Change Our Name
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Best Cities for Working From Home