Popular on eTradeWire
- Plan Heal Smart Health Assessment Platform Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 537
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 293
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 267
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 245
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 232
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 183
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach - 156
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast - 130
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 127
- Local Speaker and Humanitarian Travels to England for Faces of Women of Heart Awards - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- Red Sky® Alliance Announces Partnership with Cysurance
- Actuated Medical Expands Expertise in Forensic DNA Analysis with Acquisition of Mitotyping Technologies LLC
- Private Security Firm Advocates for Stricter Background Checks in the Security Industry
- Considerations for Choosing the Best 4K Security Camera
- Cysurance Certified Nano Cyber Solutions Brings Behavioral Analysis Capabilities to Small- and Mid-Sized Information Security Initiatives
- The CPSE Shenzhen 2023 was inaugurated on October
- Toronto's Leading Security Company
- Prominent Academics Release Definitive Guide on Security Investigations
- Best Cyber Monday Deals on NVIDIA GeForce Powered Gaming Laptops Happening Now!
- Revolutionize Tracking with the iLocate Mini Tracker from Endoacustica Europe!
Lots of pen and paper. Diagrams of networks, the points of entry, how data gets in and out, if the network serves humans-only or if other microservices are involved.
It looks like planning a war, not WarGames.
The Cloud has become the most attacked information architecture on the planet. Hundreds of thousands of DOS and more technical attacks are launched each minute.
Targets range from commercial run-of-the-mill corporate espionage targets.
Others are Military and Sovereign organizations using cutting edge hardware and ai-enabled software.
Then there is Matt McDonagh.
Matt began "playing with computers" as he calls it in 1995, at the age of 8.
"After practicing on my friends for years, the library at Spring Ridge Middle was my first real target." Matt laughs while telling the story at the 11th Annual Underground HackAttack, held each year at a revolving undisclosed location in New York City
More on eTradeWire News
- The Future of Deposition Summaries: The Synergy of Human Paralegals and AI in the USA Legal System
- Big Village Launches Audience Intelligence Services: Revolutionizing Audience Strategy & Targeting
- Florida Foot and Ankle Specialists Shed Light on Top Three Common Foot Conditions
- The Hutchinson Prize Provides Dozens of Scholarships to The Most Impoverished Students in Kenya's Huruma District
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Lee County receives $25,000 grant from Kohl's National Giveback Initiative
Matt explains his evolution from system access to system duplication and imitation.
"Getting a peek is great, but the data are old. Better to gain listening capabilities and continue undetected"
Matt won this years competition in record time. Less than 5-minutes. Last year's winner took nearly 6 hours to complete the task. It should be pointed out the network and security environment was very different, but comparable in difficulty.
Matt graduated from Fordham University after studying Economics & Business Administration. He worked as a data engineer during his undergrad years while studying machine learning and deploying it to trade FOREX.
Working in Investment Banking on Wall Street for 5-years provided Matt a framework for financial modeling & analysis. After leaving Wall St, Matt launched a successful long/short equity hedge fund with 3 partners and a venture capital firm to find/fund/build passion projects called DragonFly Ventures.
DragonFly Ventures is a partner of RevSystems.
Visit https://revsystems.ai to learn more now.
About RevSystems, LLC
RevSystems, LLC is the leading revenue performance software development company. RevSystems unleashes induced machine learning, python-driven exploratory data analysis, and sensor technologies to optimize revenue command and control capabilities.
RevSystems provides Secure Revenue Cloud architecture, engineering & development.
- Revolutionizing the New Homes Industry
- Michigan Computer Supplies Helps Fix Pesky Printer Problems
- CourMed Partners with NorthStar Care to Launch Virtual & Confidential Alcohol Substance Abuse Pilot
- Innovative Engineering Advises Building Owners on Winter Preparedness
- HIBLOW USA DUO/DUAL Port Air Pump Timer Settings
- Alpha Design + Build Transforms Ann Arbor Kitchens and Baths
- ASI Acquires Clowder®, the Leading Association and Membership Mobile App Platform
- Ayahuasca Ceremonies in Montgomery, Alabama Provide Healing to The Sick
- Birmingham Alabama Ayahuasca Ceremonies - Psilocybin, Bufo Alvarius and Kambo Retreats
- CXO 2.0 Conference Announces Dedicated Exhibiting Spaces In Dubai And The USA
- Shelflation Retail Technology Corp. Provides an Innovative Approach to Inventory and Stock Rotation
- Master Astrologer Robert Lee Camp a.k.a. Mr. Destiny Shows His Hand on The 'X' Zone
- UFOs, Black Triangles, Sasquatch, Haunted House and Ghosts Investigated in Kings Canyon, CA
- #DO7E Creator Dr. Tracey Bond Begins 25-Day #Genius-Quote Parade Countdown to Genius More in 2024
- CENTUM Financial Group Launches Groundbreaking Technology-Agnostic National Deal Desk for Canadian Mortgage Brokers
- Introducing a Trailblazing Anthem: "Passport Bros Anthem"
- My Glo Mushroom Made Lighting is nominated for the Green Product Award 2024
- Tune In to Fox Business for an Interview with Curtis Cloke America's Leading Retirement Income Expert
- Unveiling the Ethnic Variances of Menopause
- Foreign Car Care Auto Repair Shop in Cedarville, Arkansas