Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 129
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- REVELNATION Enterprises, Inc. Plans To Launch New Streaming Platform, Honors Dr. Khalilah Ali At Celebrity Event
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- Disability Application Help Launches a New Website to Offer a Free Social Security Disability Online Case Evaluation
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
Similar on eTradeWire
- Colorado Sustainable Apparel Brand Kastlfel Retools To Raise Funds For Colorado Covid Relief Fund
- Brandon Honda promotes Marcos Enrique to Internet Sales Director
- American Equus and Saddlebox Join Forces for North American Distribution
- Emergency Scale-Up Customer Service Support Task Force to Help Businesses Impacted due to the Effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- March 25th 2020 is National Cerebral Palsy Awareness Day
- Denny's Offering Free, Contactless Delivery As Families Stay Home
- Hemp Processing Company to Establish Operations in Houston
- CBD Training Academy Announces CBD & COVID-19 FREE Webinar 3/23/20
- Primestor Development Shopping Centers
- In-Home Veterinary Pet Hospice Network Launches Nationwide Teleadvice Service
The fast-casual bagel sandwich chain famous for its Fresh Baked NYC Bagels has signed three separate franchise agreements for the development of 10 restaurants across the state, from Jacksonville to Orlando and along the Florida Gulf Coast.
"This surge in franchise development is a reflection of the brand's aggressive growth strategy and is fueled by the ongoing success NYC Bagel Franchise Expansion has experienced over the past several years. This success coupled with our brand refresh, which includes a new design, has continued to attract franchise operators interested in joining the growing brand," says NYC Bagel's Vice President of Development & Franchising (http://metrobagelfranchise.com/what-is-the-metr...), NJ. Rittgers. "We are fully confident that Floridians across the state will be thrilled to welcome NYC Bagels delicious "Fresh Baked Bagels and Sandwiches to their communities."
More on eTradeWire News
- Mod Livin Announces: "Window/Virtual Shopping Sale" During The (covid-19) Pandemic
- Are Thousand Year Old Stories Religion Or "Fake News"?
- WBE Firm Progressive Primary Care Solutions Accessing COVID RapidTest10 to help FLATTEN THE CURVE
- Chinese wholesale marketplace now offers discounted disposable masks to U.S. customers
- Sanitization and Disinfection Services
The three franchise agreements (http://nycbagelfranchise.com/nyc-bagel-franchise-bagel-outside-new-york-city/) were signed with new partners who join NYC Bagel with diverse backgrounds ranging from a marketing/sales executive to an orthopedic surgeon and a long-time district manager of numerous restaurants in Georgia.
Buck Bagel LLC is committed to opening three restaurants in the Jacksonville area, the first of which is slated to open in spring 2020 in Jacksonville Beach. Though exact addresses have yet to be announced for the other two locations, the area east of the Saint Johns River in Duval County is being targeted for prospective sites.
Jumbo & Associates Holding Company, Inc. is committed to opening five restaurants in the Orlando area. No leases have been signed yet, but the group has already identified Altamonte Springs, Casselberry, Oviedo and Winter Park as potential location sites.
More on eTradeWire News
- What is Eva Air Manage Booking
- Man Van London to Paris France express urgent and last minute services
- Yahoo Mail Account Security Page
- Transcription Company offers help to NHS
- Beckatt Solutions Provides 3D Printed Medical Parts and PPE to Hospitals Facing Critical Shortages
KKH, LLC is committed to opening five restaurants throughout Hillsborough and Lee Counties along Florida's Gulf Coast.
"With these three groups, we have the opportunity to bring NYC Bagel and Sandwich Shop to previously untouched markets in Florida," says Rittgers. "We couldn't be happier to welcome these three stellar franchisee groups to the NYC Bagel Franchise (http://ownabagelfranchise.com/franchise-with-us/) family and bring our commitment to quality, freshness and value to Florida."
nyc bagel franchise
- Spelling Help for Emerging Readers
- Free Virtual Tutoring for Children of Health Care Workers
- Virtual Franchise Expo respsponds to COVID-19 with Launch of new website
- Launch of Virtual Franchise Expo in response to COVID19
- Ted J. Leverette Advised Kent Business Investors Limited on Purchase of Pegasus Precision Limited
- Codiant's New Telemedicine App Development Solution to Help Hospitals Address COVID-19
- COVID-19: Non-profit Donates Supplies to Dockweiler State Beach Quarantine Zone
- Local Gyms Host Online Fitness Challenge to Support Local Businesses
- Missing Your Personal Trainer? New Fitness Radio App Gives Motivation to the WFH Crowd
- Somatic Spiritual Counseling: New Psychotherapy Practice in Boulder, CO + Online
- Rebounding From Crisis: NAWBO Houston hosts a conversation with Alice CEO, Carolyn Rodz
- Student Brings Prom Night Back to Life as Virtual Event
- Indianapolis Medical Staff Accomodation
- Auto Insurance | What Is a Deductible?
- NJ Lawyers - Covid-19 Financial Aid Relief for NJ Business Owners
- Panel Built Prefabricated Mezzanine Systems Utilizes Vertical Space in Crowded Facilities
- Pipeline Ag Safety Alliance Announces Heightened Efforts to Help Reduce Utility Damage
- 360training Releases Free COVID-19 Awareness Course
- PSXDigital Offers Free Online Courses to All plus Defers Billing of Current Dealer Partners
- Airforwarders Association applauds passage of CARES Act