Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 542
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 448
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 249
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 221
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 201
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 168
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 135
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 132
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 130
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 121
Similar on eTradeWire
- 2015 Used Volkswagen Jetta Available for Sale Now!
- Black 2016 Volkswagen Jetta for Sale in Toronto!
- 2018 Ford Escape for Sale in Toronto!
- ArborMotion Recommends 3 New Year's Resolutions for Your Car
- Work Truck Week 2021 schedule announced, registration open
- Used 2017 Nissan Sentra for Sale!
- The DiSTI Corporation Welcomes GlobalLogic as New Value Added Reseller for GL Studio
- Retired Pulp and Paper Salesperson From Illinois Wins the Tesla Dream Giveaway!
- 2018 Grey Nissan Altima for Sale!
- Blue Used 2016 BMW 3 Series For Sale at Nexcar
"NTEA continues to increase its efforts to keep the fleet management community informed on the latest trends in products, alternative fuels, and regulations impacting the design and specification of commercial vehicles," said Fleet Advisory Council Chair Tony Orta. "I am looking forward to working with such a respected group of fleet managers as we support the Association in this endeavor."
The Council will offer insights on how the Association's current efforts to support educational programing, vehicle optimization and design, regulatory compliance, risk management, alternative fuels, and electrification and technology applications are resonating with industry fleets. In preparing for future needs of fleet professionals, Council members will help identify new areas of support aligned with NTEA's technical and regulatory focus.
"This diverse group of fleet experts extends the reach of the Association and brings decades of experience from the vocational fleet society," said Christopher Lyon (https://bit.ly/3lrWnkT), NTEA director of fleet relations. "This group will provide ground-level perspective on issues, challenges and solutions that fleet managers face every day."
More on eTradeWire News
- Applied Clinical Research Post Graduate Diploma
- Frank J. Gorshin, CLU, Brings Safe Money Radio To Myrtle Beach & Charleston
- Furin Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric)
- Detroit Based Startup MARUX™Accepted By Technology Accelerator Investment Platform
- Columbus Woman Beats COVID: Encourages Families To Touch
Fleet Advisory Council members
Tony Orta (Chair)
Fleet Operations Manager
Southern California Gas
Assistant Utilities Fleet Manager
Tacoma Public Utilities
Fleet Operations Manager
Davey Tree Expert Company
Chief Operating Officer
Department of General Services
Montgomery County, Maryland
Minnesota Department of Transportation
Statewide Fleet Operations and Maintenance Coordinator
Engineering and Development Lead
Verizon Fleet Operations
City of Columbus
Director Fleet Services
Iowa State University
An early focus, and area of significant growth and constant evolution for NTEA, is educational programming. Fleet Advisory Council will assist in identifying topics for potential incorporation in NTEA's events, publications, whitepapers, case studies and webinars.
Find more information, including Council member bios, at ntea.com/fleetadvisorycouncil (https://bit.ly/32GPd4O).
NTEA (https://bit.ly/2ItThOW) – The Association for the Work Truck Industry represents more than 2,100 companies that manufacture, distribute, install, sell and repair commercial trucks, truck bodies, truck equipment, trailers and accessories. Buyers of work trucks and the major commercial truck chassis manufacturers also belong to the Association. NTEA provides in-depth technical information, education, and member programs and services, and produces The Work Truck Show® (https://bit.ly/3lqtmX1). The Association maintains its administrative headquarters in suburban Detroit and government relations offices in Washington, DC, and Ottawa, Ontario. NTEA staff are knowledgeable and experienced in a variety of areas related to the work truck industry. Visit ntea.com/meetourexperts (https://bit.ly/3lrWnkT) to learn more or request an interview.
More on eTradeWire News
- Custom Aerospace Platforms from Panel Built Offer Long-Lasting, Convenient Maintenance Solutions
- Aldrick Williams the Photographer
- Air Fry Plus: Enjoy Convenience And Style With Premium Kitchen Supplies
- United Wholesale Mortgage Went Public Today
- Texas nut company brings healthy nut mixes, candies to the health conscious
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida elects four new board members at annual meeting
- Nova Biomedical FLEX2 Cell Culture Analyzer Adds Sample Retain Capability
- Cinema St. Louis and St. Louis Public Radio present free Best of Shorts program on Twitch on Feb. 20
- 360° Nation Launches Multimedia Music Channel
- Benchmark Int. Facilitated the Transaction BTW Scott, Singleton, Fincher & Co., PC & Park Associates
- Kaizen Finance Launches Staking to Foster the Widespread Adoption of DeFi
- Ismail Sirdah Describes the Best Practices for Holding Corporate Events
- MDAdvantage Appoints Pete Cammarano to Board of Directors
- Business Update from Fascinators Direct
- Ideanomics December and Q4 EV Sales Activity
- Boys & Girls Club of Collier County to host 'Youth of the Year' celebration on Feb. 23
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Orion Energy on Successful Capital Partnerships
- expEDIum Direct Pay®, seamless online payment added to iTech's expEDIum Medical Billing®
- Blue Heart Records and the Blues Society of Central PA release original blues from Pennsylvania and beyond
- Professional Women's Group Hosts Virtual Networking Event January 28, 11:30am
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Kathleen Colorado, MD
- Comms Guru launches to help organisations deliver kick-ass internal comms
- Social Music Platform, Geojam, announces new CMO
- Rusesabagina Trial Delayed, Lawyers Ask for Remedy for Violation of Rights
- Dynamic Healthcare Systems Now Integrates EHR with its Provider Analytics Solution