Popular on eTradeWire
- Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. will be exhibiting at CIPHEX WEST- 2018 in Calgary 438
- Fosway launches NEW 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management 212
- Space Continuum LLC, Wins Contract from Obama Foundation 209
- Newport Digital Marketing for Solicitors | Newport Solicitor SEO 184
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI - "Gran sera collection 2018 news" 174
- Dr. Noam Arzt named Fellow of the American Medical Informatics Association 157
- Sophia King, Award-winning Atlanta Author, Showcasing At Miami Book Fair November 17 and 18 107
- Kelly Hyman Attorney, Will Speak at Alliance of Women Trial Lawyers' Fall Conference 2018 101
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- Indy Uchiha Release New Single
Similar on eTradeWire
- MarXtar launches new ENgage! App for Enterprise Notifier
- Rank One Computing Launches Facial Recognition Blog
- Computer vision startup YouSpace commences pre-orders of its Total Experience Kit for retailers
- Moxa and Trend Micro to Tackle Security Needs in Industrial IoT Environments
- Hoffmann + Krippner Launches New Miniature P53 Ultrasonic Sensor
- Infogix Analyzes Seven Hot Data Trends for 2019
- Nebula Systems confirm telematic chipset, NC1701, first commercial firmware release
- Technicolor's Bart Vercammen Reveals How to Enhance Wi-Fi QoE While Optimizing CAPEX and OPEX
- Auritas Deepens Its Executive Bench
- Government's Insights on Global Anti-Corruption Trends and Unique Consideration for the Nordic Region
The Aiwa Arc-1 Bluetooth headphone is the brand's first over-ear headphone. Aiwa uses a battle-tested design—lightweight, durable, comfortable and functional—for the exterior of the headphone and is focused on maximizing the hardware "under the hood" to deliver an optimal sound experience.
"We are excited to bring the Aiwa Arc-1 Bluetooth headphone to the market. Now consumers can enjoy an unrivaled audio experience, backed by class-leading technology, at an attractive price point," said Mike Sullivan, Aiwa CEO. "Tireless dedication and relentless attention to detail went into making sure this device would deliver a superior sound stage for our customers, and we are confident users will agree after one listen—the sound is superb."
More on eTradeWire News
- "Mind to Matter" Named Best Health Book of the Year
- Miss Arab USA Inas Alawam to present the 2018 BAMA Awards in Hollywood
- Housing Relief for Camp Fire Victims at Rancho Chico Mobile Home Park
- Brian Eaton Releases New Album, Hard Bent, Out Now
- Meridian Springs Primary Care brings membership based DPC to The Woodlands
- Financial planners benefit from DomaCom and Mentor collaboration and focus on the future
- Domain Name Selection-Which Domain Name to Choose?
The Arc-1 headphones incorporate class-exclusive, 40mm biocellulose-diaphragm drivers to deliver clean bass; accurate, smooth mids; and clear, well-extended treble with low distortion in high frequencies. Further, the Arc-1's high performance Qualcomm® CSR8670 chip with aptX™ Low Latency and 24-bit DSP minimize lag between audio and visual media.
Additionally, the Arc-1's dual-radio chipset allows the headphones to connect to two sources at once, or send audio to another Bluetooth device. Using the Qconnect feature, anything streaming via Arc-1 can also be mirrored on another pair of Bluetooth headphones, regardless of brand.
The Arc-1 headphones offer 33+ feet of Bluetooth range and a battery life of 20 hours when fully charged. The Aiwa Arc-1 Bluetooth headphones are sold in a robust travel case and come with a three-year, no-questions-asked warranty.
For additional information and to purchase for $199.99, please visit Aiwa.co (https://aiwa.co/products/aiwa-arc-1-bluetooth-headphones) or Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/Aiwa-Bluetooth-Headphones-Playtime-Extreme/dp/B07FFFT8G3/).
More on eTradeWire News
- Local Home Cleaning Company Expands Cleaning Services into Naples Florida
- Diligent research propels a Gainsborough oil portrait study to $103,125 at Woodshed Art Auctions
- Taming Light Photography To Have Its Grandest Photo Adventure In 2019
- Clearwater Living Completes Acquisition of Welbrook Senior Living South Bay an Assisted Living & Memory Care Community
- DataSelf Corp. Announces Cloud Data Warehouse for Mid-Sized Organizations
- Project holocene endangered animal drawings opens at NTSEC, the National Taiwan Science Education Center in Taipei, Taiwan
- Last Chance to Call Boulder Pass at Dove Mountain Your Home!
About Aiwa Corporation
Aiwa is a Chicago-based consumer audio company that was resurrected in the passionate pursuit of bringing people together around music. The company produces category-leading devices by following the simple formula of delivering "twice the hardware" of their competitors and providing world-class customer service.
- 16 yr Old Singer/Songwriter/Producer Angelo David On the Rise as Next Big Pop/Alternative Star
- ZYN becomes a fully Certified B CorpTM
- Celebrate the spirit of giving at The Collection's Black Friday One Warm Coat Drive
- "The Biddeford Spies" - History Takes a Different Spin in World War II Thriller
- Cahill Contractors LLC Announces New Appointments In Leadership
- The First Ladies Of Disco To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show w/ Ron Russell Wednesday November 21, 2018
- Anchorage Community Raises Over $100,000 for Local Schools in October
- Positively People Hosts Dec. 13 DiSC® Productive Conflict Showcase with Wiley Corporation
- Sorbitol Dehydrogenase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- New Online Coworking Directory—USA
- Summer is over but your ice needs are not!
- Corl Recognized as Toronto's Best Tech Startup
- O'Dwyer Homes Celebrates 2,000th Homeowners
- Arrington Schelin a Professional Corporation Announces New Associate To The Firm
- Online Grocery Shopping for Thanksgiving Will Reach 44%
- "Animaniacs in Concert!" Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen Heads to Seattle
- Local DJ Nominated for Third Award in 2018
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Aida Haile
- Martin County Healthy Start Coalition Receives Donation of 100 Baby K'tan ® Carriers
- 14 New Child Abuse Cases Filed Against Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese