Popular on eTradeWire
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 236
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 224
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 217
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 216
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 189
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 156
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today - 114
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research - 104
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
Similar on eTradeWire
- DUCs Can't Sustain U.S. Shale, ESAI Energy
- Greasezilla Announces Plans to Launch Hub-and-Spoke Regional Systems for Biodiesel Manufacturers
- FlexUnity project promises to disrupt business models on energy communities and foster the active role of consumers and prosumers
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for US and Chinese patent applications for geofence-based drone control
- Trilliant and Nolin RECC Further Partnership Delivering AMI Connectivity Across Central Kentucky
- Kroh Exploration Acquires 18 Wellbores in North Texas!
- Target Arm named Most Fundable Company by Pepperdine University Graziadio Business School
- Trilliant Partners with 1NCE for a Cost-Effective Cellular Solution to Cover the Last Mile
- SmartGridCIS, a Univerus Company Continues Texas Expansion...Adds Three New Retail Energy Providers in ERCOT
- How California is working together to a low omissions future
For example, Northern Powergrid, provider of EV charger installation and electricity distributor to eight million people across the North East, Yorkshire, and Lincolnshire, has partnered with UK energy and utilities organisations to create job ready apprenticeships for a diverse and talented workforce prepared with the knowledge and skills to provide a framework for workers in the utility sector to work within with governments, regulators, and key interest groups. These apprentices will develop as key workers in investing back into communities, with 50 per cent of Energy and Utilities Jobs website traffic being female, a big win for encouraging women into science, technology, engineering, and maths (STEM) sectors.
More on eTradeWire News
- Surgical Sutures Market Insights, Share, Growth Drivers and Forecast Report - P&S Intelligence
- The So Dreamy Company Brings Style, Comfort and Quality to Bedtime
- Preventric Announces new CEO and Executive Leadership Structure
- The Collection partners with local fire departments for Spark of Love Toy Drive
- Junexa Premiere Video for "Lifeless"
Andy Bilclough, director of field operations at Northern Powergrid, said: "The Energy and Utilities Sector will require 277,000 people over the next decade to deliver the essential services we provide for our customers.
"We're one of 30 major organisations that form the Energy and Skills Partnership, working together to ensure the industry has the safe, skilled, diverse, and sustainable workforce needed to deliver essential services to the public now, and to meet the fast-changing requirements in the future."
I'm thinking of doing a traineeship
Traineeships can be useful in preparing young people for the world of work, for example in retail or painting and decorating. Quality work placements provide valuable work experience, with the length depending on which company you decide to join. You'll be taught handy CV writing tips, interview techniques and on the job skills.
You'll be assigned a mentor to monitor your progress and make sure you're receiving the experience you need to move forward. If you didn't get at least a grade four (grade C in the old GCSE grading) in English or Maths, you could struggle to find a job and develop your career. Traineeships offer the ability to achieve these grades so you're more employable in the future and perhaps earn a place on an apprenticeship in the future.
More on eTradeWire News
- Los Angeles "Dia de los Muertos" drive-thru experience honoring those lost to COVID-19 Nov. 1 - 15
- Items signed by Washington, Napoleon, Marilyn Monroe, others are in University Archives Nov. 11 sale
- BookAuthority Recognizes Deducting The Right Way in Best Book Recommendations
- Furnace Part Source Wants You To Prepare Your Heating System For the Upcoming Winter
- ReproTech, Ltd. Presents Study on Important Considerations for Safe Cryogenic Shipping
Young people's career prospects suffer the most in crises like the current time, with companies trimming recruitment and existing jobs. Government schemes and intervention in helping business get back on its feet and the next generation of workers to get started working towards their futures.
Northern powergrid: https://www.northernpowergrid.com/generation-connection-guide
- Northern Building Systems Is Newest MBMA Member
- Michelle Hill Named Chief People Officer for Sunrise Management
- Maven Announces Expansion Plans With New USA Partner
- Jeremy Jorgenson Named New Executive Search Consultant at Sagency
- Elite Benefits of America uses podcast to help businesses find the right insurance
- Springfield Dentist Offering Conventional and Implant Dentures
- Braces in Springfield Available for All-Inclusive Fee of $3,995
- Oxfordshire Gets Its Voice Back!
- The Glendower Group Unveils New Website Featuring A Fresh New Look
- Knobull An Emerging Academic Search Engine Is Ranked Above Google
- BuildOne Reduces Project Cost By $250,000
- JJ Taylor Companies Taps Enzo Unified to Provide Data Management and Integration Platform
- Your Asbestos Lab is Closer Than You Think with PEL Labs
- Phase 3 now open at Heritage at Highland Park
- Workers' Compensation Insurance MGU Method Adds Falls Lake as New Carrier
- The Echo Group Welcomes Webster Cantrell Youth Advocacy as Its Newest Partner
- 2013 Red BMW Series 3 For Sale!
- Introducing Sirio Components by GD Rectifiers
- Enjoy an Extended Stay in the Florida Keys with KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals' 'Free Nights' Special Offer
- TRB develops ground-breaking solution for high volume manufacture of composite components