Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 208
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 175
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 142
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Extends 'Free Nights' Special Offer
- A New Way To See The Cook Islands In 360˚
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Midland East Celebrates Topping Off
- The Adventure Park at Virginia Aquarium Announces Annual Holiday Sale
- The Adventure Park at Storrs, CT Announces Annual Holiday Sale
- The Adventure Park at Nashville Announces Their Annual Holiday Sale
- The Adventure Park at Long Island Announces Annual Holiday Sale
- The Adventure Park at the Discovery Museum Announces Annual Holiday Sale
- Cozumel's Resorts Have Re-opened with the Highest Standards and Service
- The Adventure Park at Nashville Offers New Axe-Throwing Activity
"Tourism North Bay is pleased to partner with Driftscape to enhance our website planning
capability with curated routes and itineraries. This brings to our visitors the very best offerings to ensure an enjoyable experience while exploring our open spaces."
This partnership is a result of North Bay's focus on encouraging its residents to shop local with regional projects. The team wanted to "go digital" and had talked about developing their own app for a while. Unfortunately, the costs and time involved made it seem impossible, or so it was until they came across the Driftscape app (available on Android & iOS for free) - a
budget friendly way to have their own app minus the need to build or maintain the technical aspects of it!
More on eTradeWire News
- MOFFAS heralds a new era of online shopping with the latest introduction of social networking module
- First Look for iPOP Alumni Matt Cornetts HSM:TM:TS Holiday Special Revealed
- iPOP Alum Alexis Knapp's Short 'Bad Suns' to debut at Film Festival
- iPOP Alumni Lucas Adams Will Participate in Days of our Lives Fan Event
- Garrett Hedlund, iPOP Alum, begins filming of Modern Love Season 2
By mapping tours, hiking trails, local businesses, landmarks, and other fun activities on the Driftscapes app, North Bay has ensured that it continues to be the "Gateway" to northern adventures through these unprecedented times.
This innovative step towards creating virtual access to North Bay for its locals and visitors, is set to break COVID-19 tourism barriers and transform the way their visitors explore. It also allows North Bay to expand its geographic reach far and wide, helping them get a competitive edge over neighbouring cities, while attracting new explorers to their picturesque destination.
About Tourism North Bay:
Tourism North Bay is the official destination marketing organization for North Bay's tourism
industry. Tourism North Bay focuses on promoting and selling the region as a must-see
destination for tourists, sports tournaments, convention delegates and business travellers. This initiative and other programs of Tourism North Bay are funded by The Corporation of the City of North Bay's Municipal Accommodation Tax and delivered by Tourism North Bay.
More on eTradeWire News
- Future Kings Announces 7th Annual Black History Month Gala
- Genuine Vacation Is Making This Black Friday Extra Special
- Snell & Wilmer Recognized in the Florence Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project's 2020 Pro Bono Awards
- SEM Link Awarded Grant from the Greater Atlanta COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund
- Global Chamber® Cincinnati Announces Nick Schroth as Deputy Director
For more, visit https://www.tourismnorthbay.com/
Driftscape, a Canada based augmented reality travel app, provides a platform for local arts,
culture, and history organizations to share their stories in an interactive and engaging fashion to a growing base of active users. For users, the app is a personal guide that helps them explore their surroundings from the point of view of diverse locals' experts. The app also helps users discover places of interest, events, and tours from a growing list of content partners. Available on iOS and Android devices, Driftscape is an ad-free platform dedicated to making local culture easier to discover. There are currently over 45 organizations using the app to share their stories and over 4000 points of interest, events, and tours across Canada.
For more visit http://www.driftscape.com
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars
- All people and pathways to recovery matter at All Roads Recovery Community Center
- A Quick Guide to Applying Matte Eye Shadow
- Iowa Department of Transportation to Sell Surplus Assets on GovDeals.com
- Resident Wellness Director Brings Extensive Nursing Experience to Candle Light Cove
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- Blades Direct "bladesdirect reviews" partners up with Grabo
- Twelve Vacant Lots Available for Purchase in Private Island Community in Pensacola, FL
- America's Last Little Italy: The Hill to have TV Premiere On PBS
- Levered Learning Launches Pilot with LEANLAB Education to Address Math Proficiency in Kansas City
- Thomas A. Burns, Jr. Announces the Release of Sniper!
- Are Precious Metals, Gems and Rare Coins the Perfect Gift this Year?
- Barbara Whitaker Announces the Release of A War Apart
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces Black Friday and Holiday Specials
- B&R North America Strengthens Value Provider Program
- Into The Wrong Hands 21st Century Thiller
- Credit-Card Sized X86 Embedded Computer Available in VersaLogic's Turnkey Evaluation Program