Popular on eTradeWire
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- America's Favorite Crab Spot is headed to Mississippi
- "Strange Bedfellows: Fun with Etymology" - Etymology Book Offers Fun Puns & Plays on Words
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
- DMS Provides Industry Leaders With Clearer Understanding Of Compliance Regulations
- BeRex now offers RF Frontend ICs for IoT Range Extenders
- BYOB Revolt Launches Professional Development Community
Similar on eTradeWire
- Uply Media, Inc Reveals Top Blockchain Websites Best Niches For 2020
- Screening Eagle raises CHF 55 million to protect the built world
- Managecore to Host Live Virtual Meet Up Series Every Tuesday and Thursday for SAP Community
- 230V in the vehicle made easy and powerful with an all-in-one inverter system
- Appreiz Employee Engagement Application Now Available for Free Trial on SAP® App Center
- REM5 Brings Immersive Learning Into the Home
- Free Meditation Drum Loops App for iPhone
- Surviving Lockdown: ELEKS' Tech Talk on Why Digital Matters Now More Than Ever
- Ardent Hire Saves Hundreds of Hours and Increases Revenue via Access Dimensions Integration and BPA
- ASI's 2020 Partner & Client Conference Goes Virtual as "iNNOVATIONS LIVE"
The largest driver of the growth was a 50.5 percent increase in orders from automotive OEMs and a 16.6 percent increase from the plastics and rubber industry. Orders to automotive component markets were down 6.6 percent, and all other non-automotive industries, including food & consumer goods, life sciences, metals, and semiconductor/electronics, contracted by single digits in comparison to last year.
The fourth quarter of 2019 was the weakest quarter of the year; 6,094 robotic units were ordered, valued at $374 million. This represented a decrease of 10.4 percent in orders and 4.2 percent in revenue compared to the fourth quarter of 2018.
More on eTradeWire News
- Author, Claudiu Murgan, to launch a weekly video show called, Spiritually Inspired
- DPFTRAC Releases White Paper, Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaning: Industry Standards and Procedures
- Eewee Production's Skincare Donations For Healthcare Workers And New Meditations For COVID-19 Crisis
- Buy Tramadol Online | No Rx Required
- "Life in Ten Chapters" by Stewart Scott is published
"While 2019 was a challenging year, and the outlook for growth in 2020 is murky, we're still seeing growing interest in automation technologies and solutions that will lead to continued future growth," said Jeff Burnstein, A3 & RIA president.
About Association for Advancing Automation (A3)
The Association for Advancing Automation is the global advocate for the benefits of automating. A3 promotes automation technologies and ideas that transform the way business is done. A3 is the umbrella group for Robotic Industries Association (RIA), AIA - Advancing Vision + Imaging, Motion Control & Motor Association (MCMA) and A3 Mexico. RIA, AIA, MCMA and A3 Mexico combined represent over 1,275 automation manufacturers, component suppliers, system integrators, end users, research groups and consulting firms from throughout the world that drive automation forward. For more information, visit: A3, RIA, AIA, MCMA, A3 Mexico.
The association hosts a number of industry-leading events, including the Robot Grinding & Finishing Conference (April 27-28, 2020, in St. Paul, MN), THE Vision Show (June 9-11, 2020, in Boston, MA), the International Robot Safety Conference (October 13-15, 2020, in Columbus, OH), and CRAV.ai (October 27-28, 2020, in San Jose, CA). Other events include the A3 Business Forum (February 1-3, 2021, in Orlando, FL), and the biennial Automate Show & Conference (May 17-20, 2021, in Detroit, MI).
- LoanStreet Creates Platform for SBA Paycheck Protection Loans
- You Are Worthy … You Are Enough
- Michael S.Rodriguez's Last America Horror Show II gets a New Poster
- Online Business Owners Are Surviving from the CoronaVirus with E-Commerce
- Best-Selling Author & Award-Winning Relationship Expert Brings Encore Of Manifest Love VIP Circle
- Chance Trahan Calls Donald Trump a Socialist Coward
- DWS Star Joins iPOP Alum Matt Cornett on High School Musical Series
- Caitlin Carmichael, iPOP Alumni, Cast in new Thriller
- #BritsStranded - Now Victims Of Price Gouging By Gov Airline
- Public Health Groups File Brief To Stop Proposed Ballot To Lift Cap On Alcohol Licensing In Mass
- COVID-19 Requires Everyone Coming Together, Habitat for Humanity donates PPE to Lee Health
- Staying strong and connected with the Ocean County YMCA
- Virtual Volunteerism Webinar with Nepris Helps Companies Engage Remote Employees
- Guadalupe Center's Melissa Torres-Silva appointed to Board of Directors for Immokalee Chamber
- MC Residential Communities Ranks 13th Best Company To Work Multifamily® For Women In The Nation
- The 27th annual Boston Red Sox Celebrity Golf Classic raises $525,000 for Kids' Minds Matter
- Modular Offices Offer Quick Space Solutions For Those In Need of Controlled Space
- Prominent Restaurant Industry Leader Backs the TableBoost Facility Management App for Restaurants
- Extended Open Enrollment Period For Health Insurance Plans in Nevada
- "Memo to the Leader" - Novel Speculates: What If Nazi Germany Had Won World War II?