Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 120
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man"
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fathers Incorporated Partners with the Center for Black Women's Wellness to Support New Fathers
- Piping Systems Inc. Hosts 2nd Annual Golf Tournament to Benefit the Megan Lally Memorial Fund for B
- Join Us at the Icla da Silva 2019 Hope Gala
- Jamie Whitmore, Paralympic Cyclist to appear at Omaha Connect Ride
- Celebrated Author Richard C. Morais to Keynote Cultural Vistas Awards Gala
- Has the Polio Virus returned to complete its original devastating attack
- Two Ways Home, starring Tanna Frederick and Tom Bower an official Women Texas Film Festival selection will be screening on Saturday, August 17th
- Executive Director Search Announced
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Smiles for Innocents: 102 Exonerees to Receive Free Dental Care
Kenneth was chosen for membership by the Atlanta Business Chronicle Leadership Trust Selection Committee due to his experience, leadership and influence in the local business landscape and beyond. Kenneth is the foremost authority on Fatherhood Initiatives and service delivery in the United States. His work has appeared in The New York Times, The Washington Post and other major news outlets.
He currently serves as the Project Director of the National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse (NRFC) where his organization, Fathers Incorporated is the prime contractor of a $19M effort. The clearinghouse is a federally-funded national resource for fathers, practitioners, programs/Federal grantees, states, and the public-at-large who are serving or interested in supporting strong fathers and families.
"Atlanta's thriving business community is powered by leaders like Kenneth," said David Rubinger, president and publisher of Atlanta Business Chronicle. "We're honored to be creating a space where the region's business influencers come together to increase their impact on the community, build their businesses and connect with and strengthen one another."
More on eTradeWire News
- Dale Dye Selected as Writer of the Year by the Military Writers Society of America (MWSA)
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Georgia-Based '90s Alternative Rock Band \
- CJV Real Estate Has a New Listing in Wheat Ridge, CO 80214
- WeCutFoam Announces Newly Designed Website Launch
- Pet Products Zone: Highly-Desired Pet Products for Your Four-Legged Friends
As an invited member, Kenneth will contribute articles to the Atlanta Business Chronicle website and participate alongside fellow members in Expert Panels. He will connect and collaborate with a vetted network of local leaders in a members-only directory and a private forum on the group's mobile app. Kenneth will also benefit from leadership and business coaching, an Executive Profile on the Atlanta Business Chronicle website, select partner discounts and services and ongoing support from the community's concierge team.
"I'm overwhelmed to get the news that I was selected to be a part of the Atlanta Business Chronicle Leadership Trust. I look forward to connecting with other like-minds and adding value with my individual expertise around not only implementing service delivery systems but also managing a gold standard performing business."
The Atlanta Business Chronicle Leadership Trust team is honored to welcome Kenneth to the community and looks forward to helping him elevate his personal brand, strengthen his circle of trusted advisors and position him to further impact the Atlanta business community and beyond.
About Business Journals Leadership Trust
Atlanta Business Chronicle Leadership Trust is a part of Business Journals Leadership Trust — a collective of invitation-only networks of influential business leaders, executives and entrepreneurs in your community. Membership is based on an application and selection committee review. Benefits include private online forums, the ability to publish insights on bizjournals.com, business and executive coaching and a dedicated concierge team. To learn more and find out if you qualify, visit https://trust.bizjournals.com/.
More on eTradeWire News
- TFG Launches new line of co branded secured credit cards
- AESA Expo at Glendale Tech Week 2019
- AESA Conference at Glendale Tech Week 2019: Call for Abstracts!
- MSP GURU and Cyberfish Partner to Serve their Mutual Clients
- Disability Lifestyle Influencer Releases Debut Book Titled "Rolling Through Life With Mommy"
About Fathers Incorporated
Fathers Incorporated (FI) is a national non-profit organization working to build stronger families and communities through the promotion of Responsible Fatherhood.
Established in 2004, FI has a unique seat at the national table, working with leaders in the White House, Congress, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Family Law, Business, Faith-Based and the Responsible Fatherhood Movement. For more information, please visit http://www.fathersincorporated.com.
Tamika L. Morrison
Director of Communications
- A Guide To Used Car Buying In Canada
- YINCAE - New NC 256 Zero Residue Flux
- Class E Camping: The Essential Camping Products You Need for Successful Nights Outdoors
- E&I Cooperative Awards Indoor Air Quality & HVAC Services Contract to Pure Air Control Services
- Regent Revenue Cycle Management Expands Service Infrastructure to Accommodate Next Phase of Growth
- Professional Boxing Event "Battle of the South" Friday, August 23rd at Atlanta Coliseum
- National Opioid Crisis Expert Dr. John Rosa Encourages Education About The Danger of Taking Pills
- ADL Enhances EMR Functionality for PDPM
- Introducing the Fox&Summit® Wi-Fi Pull Cord Sensor for the Connected Home
- Backpack Health and Project Alive Partner to Advance Hunter Syndrome Research
- Brevard County Surges in Growth; Luxury Housing Struggles to Keep Up
- Clutch recognizes L7 Creative as a Top Advertising & Marketing Agency in San Diego
- Generator Emissions Testing to Maintain EPA Standards
- BSC Capital Partners Invests in Largest Chronic Care Management Provider, ChartSpan
- San Antonio Soft Shell Head Gear and Safety Equipment Representative Announces New Website
- Justice Tax, LLC Believes in Giving Back to Our Community
- Justice Tax, LLC Makes Donation to Dreams Come True
- New Spatial Augmented Reality System Enters Toronto Tech Stream
- The Work Truck Show 2020 marks 20th anniversary of North America's largest work truck event
- Comfort Fit Pets releases another new Dog Harness