Popular on eTradeWire
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 496
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 373
- Agile World Announces 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Status as Philanthropic Public Charity - 313
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 220
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 211
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 35th Tribute to Mayors - 198
- The rise of vacation rentals in Emerald Coast, Florida over traditional hotels - 172
- Ryan Lawn & Tree merges with CM's Outdoor Solutions Group of Omaha, NE - 167
- Tulsa Recycling Professional Robert Pickens Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award - 163
- Eco-Friendly Legacy Builder Wendy Turner Miller Upends the Waste and Recycling Business with Superior Innovative Solutions, LLC - 141
Similar on eTradeWire
- Acnodes' New 2.1" IP66/69K Rated Stainless Steel Panel PC - PCH8120
- Master Magnetics Offers Neodymium Magnets for Sale
- Automated Data Collection Reduces Errors
- Introducing IDS, a new company from IPD built to revolutionize the connection between owners/operators, assets, and service channels
- Eco-Friendly Legacy Builder Wendy Turner Miller Upends the Waste and Recycling Business with Superior Innovative Solutions, LLC
- OpsVeda Announces Completion Of SOC 2 Type II Certification
- Auxiliary power available in the vehicle at any time!
- PhaseZero Offers CxAnalytics and Data-as-a-Service Solution with Roadmap to Deliver Enterprise AI Applications for Manufacturing Companies
- SecurCapital Corp announces major Q1 portfolio expansion
- Furnace Part Source Teams Up With Extend To Offer Product Protection Program
Bob Dahlstrom, Apellix CEO, said: "This patent further establishes our advances in the use of autonomous and computer controlled aerial robotic systems that physically contact surfaces during flight to modify and do contact-based work on them".
The patent is for uncrewed aerial vehicle (UAV) systems that perform various tasks to an object by maneuvering near a surface, contacting the surface with a sensor arm, and collecting contact and near contact-based measurements, data, and readings. Apellix utilizes this technology in its Opus X4 NDT (nondestructive testing) systems that take Ultrasonic Thickness (UT, wall thickness), Dry Film Thickness (DFT, paint thickness), and other measurements that fly under full computer control and can execute a series of measurements autonomously.
More on eTradeWire News
- What is the cutest Jellycat???
- LMNts, a Full Service Sales Funnel Agency Goes Lean
- No Permit? "Cop City" Project Doesn't Seem to Care
- Metal Finishing Equipment Market Insights, Growth Drivers and Forecast to 2030
- Kuester Management Group Shares Tips for Managing HOA Fees
The Apellix precision-controlled aerial robotics systems are based on its patented software platform and enable moving workers from harm's way. By adding a robotic arm and an end effector (i.e., a hand with tools) to a software-controlled aircraft we enable it to fly up to a structure, and under full computer control, touch or modify the structure. Thereby performing the dirty, dull, and dangerous work while keeping workers safe on the ground. The Apellix Opus X4 NDT systems can collect up to 200 spot measurements per hour, and can automatically feed the data into NDE 4.0, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services (PMCS), Integrity Management Systems (IMS), as well as the secure Apellix Flight Logs data and report generation system.
Apellix does not change the underlying cleaning, coating, or testing and measurement technology, instead we integrate existing technology into our robotics platform and make it work better, safer, faster, and with more robust results. We create economic value by improving on human performance, by eliminating or reducing the need for scaffolding, man-lifts or workers suspended by ropes, by turning high-value assets around quicker, and by bringing science to the worksite through our introduction of computer control and data collection. In certain applications, such as testing a 100-meter-tall refinery flare stack, our aircraft can save $5 or 10 million dollars in down time, and up to a million dollars in scaffolding costs on a single project. Apellix website https://www.Apellix.com
More on eTradeWire News
- Family Audiologist, DigiClear, opens new branch in Chigwell
- Intelligens Consulting responds the Public Accounts Committee review of UK Broadband progress
- Next Shiba inu Coin $Tsuki, The Ground-Breaking 13% Reward Token Just Launched
- FlightTonus Care Systems Inc. Reveals Air Travelers' Fears and Problems and What to Do About Them
- Are Extraterrestrials A Threat Or Not?
- Award-winning Canadian author Roslyn Franken speaks at UN World Interfaith Harmony Week Event
- Anthony Cetrangelo Elected Stockholder at Henderson Franklin
- Real Boss Women Marks Launch of "Little Black Dress" of Female Leadership Groups
- Jerry Olivo Elected Stockholder at Henderson Franklin
- Native Edge Landscape of Austin, TX Awarded Best of Houzz 2022
- Shannon Puopolo Elected President of Lee County Bar Association Foundation
- David Weekley Homes Named Atlanta's Builder of the Year
- Mark Nieds Elected Stockholder at Henderson Franklin
- All Star Medical is Your New Provider for Ireliev Products in Tennessee!
- Tips for Safe Winter Driving on Ontario Roads
- IEDC Posthumously Presents 2022 Lifetime Achievement Award for Excellence in Economic Development to Victor S. Grgas, HLM
- The Greatest Music Starts With No Idea
- Fact vs. Fiction: The Truth About Facial Rejuvenation
- ViaPure Wellness Welcomes Sarah Toto, RN to Palm Coast office
- CDI Global Guides Successful Acquisition of Elna Press by QLM Group
- Canadian Welding Supplies - Canaweld
- Arrow Rehab Welcomes Dianna Pucci to St. Augustine Office
- Blue Ocean Diving Welcomes End to Travel Restrictions in Time for 20th Anniversary
- Carolina Core Wellness Showcases New Community to Health and Wellness Professionals in the heart of
- Older Youth in Care Thrive with Support from Local Families