Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 539
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 254
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 206
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 199
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 195
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 195
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 166
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 158
- Media Partnership Announced with Aerospace Testing International and the International Telemetering Conference (ITC) 131
- Deeper Than Music Radio is a platform where entertainers share their story
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Global Launch - Newborn Evolution – Leadership Transformation with a Jungian Twist
- eWomenNetwork of Montgomery County Announces Holiday Extravaganza
- Dr. Mark Goulston & Aurorasa Sima host an online event, Project Empathy Training, for people who are not satisfied with the results they are getting
- Nye & Company's October 30th Estate Treasures Auction will feature many fine and decorative arts
- MGA Entertainment CEO Isaac Larian honored during Cal State LA's Alumni Awards Gala
- Martin Brossman and Team to Present Web Marketing Program at Mobile Tech Expo
- PSTV : A positive news app designed to give our community the tools to live a more positive life
- Long-Standing Retail Center in Miami's Kendall Neighborhood Gets New Name And Complete Renovation
- Insurance Agent Earns Certificate of Recognition from The Health Insurance Marketplace
- Georgia's InsuranceHub Celebrates Global Diversity Awareness Month Daily
According the report on 'India Non-Paper Stationary Market Outlook, 2023' published by Bonafide Research, India overall non-paper stationary market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 8% over reviewing period from year 2017-18 to 2022-23. The total market of stationary is made from paper stationary and non-paper stationary products. Paper stationary market is further segmented into products for office use and non-office use. Non-paper stationary segment covers products such as writing instruments, office products, colours and other adhesive & technical instruments. Writing instrument contains Pens, Pencils and other. In Writing instrument Market, Pen Segment Market is dominating followed by Pencil. Leading companies in Writing Instrument has major market share includes BIC Cello, Linc, Flair etc.
Report Link : https://www.bonafideresearch.com/product/180710521/India-Non-Paper-Stationary-Market-Outlook-2023
In short, stationary market includes products like, notebooks, paper for office, pens, non paper for office, pencils, colours and much more types. Among this entire category, apart from dominating paper stationary, non paper stationary category has contributed less than 40 percent market share. Further, writing instrument has chunked the largest pie of the non-paper stationary market with segment likewise, pen, pencil and others. All these lead to one conclusion that evolving digitalisation is not yet proving a threat to the stationary products, considering the potential growth of the market.
More on eTradeWire News
- We review the best product dog supplies in the world!
- MusicWorks to Present Outdoor Tributes to Led Zeppelin and The Beatles at Old School Square
- Mounts Botanical Garden Invites Public to Four Amazing Events Including Opening of GARDEN OF LIGHTS
- KRAVIS CENTER Salutes Legendary Jazz Pianist Ramsey Lewis Who is Ceasing 70-Year Concert Career
- October 26, 2018 Baltimore Prodigy Anthony Michael Hobbs to Speak on 'Youth Speak' Panel
- The next generation of girls belong to the boardroom, Prof Imafidon says at UN girl child exhibition
- eWomenNetwork of Montgomery County Announces Holiday Extravaganza
In India, though stationery is largely retailed through local or small players, the industry is gradually moving towards the organised mould. The non-paper stationary market has witnessed phenomenal growth over the past couple of years. Growth beyond its set boundaries of writing instruments, stationary today includes a huge gamut of products across various ranges. Additionally pushing the business on a development direction is the inundation of enormous and famous players. Indeed, even the top of the line extravagance brands, which were prior constrained to the openings of select showrooms, have advanced into bigger retail outlets, in this way discovering more takers." The buyers dealt with, like a ruler today. Likewise, the governments focus on expanding education wherever has helped the development of the non-paper stationery market in India.
Furthermore, Developing economy, rising disposable income of individuals, growing awareness of importance of education and much more reasons are there to spend more on stationary products. Further, increasing number of schools, colleges and offices also indicate the more consumption of non-Paper stationary products. In addition, increase in population of country show the huge potential for market growth of non-Paper stationary market.
Major companies that operate into the stationary market in India are ITC Limited, Doms Industries Private Limited, BIC Cello (India) Private Limited, Kokuyo Camlin Limited, Hindustan Pencils Private Limited, The West Coast Paper Mills Limited, Navneet Education Limited, Flair (India) Private Limited, Sundaram Multi Pap Limited, J K Paper Limited, Linc Pens & Plastic Limited.
Download a Sample Copy : https://www.bonafideresearch.com/download_page.ph...
Covered in the report:
• Non-office paper stationary
• Writing instrument stationary
• Stationary colours and fine arts products
• Office product non-paper stationary
More on eTradeWire News
- ASTPP Announced Successful Exhibition at GITEX 2018
- Holiday Five Different Ways This Year
- siberX CEHv10 Training- October 2018
- Moscow presented new opportunities for tourists from Singapore at ATB Asia 2018
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month Discussed in New Video
- Middle East Food Forum and ICCA to co-power the GulfHost Restaurant Development Conference
- DTR Inc. CEO Jay Goldberg's Radio Station, Rock on Neon Radio, Announces Tuesday Schedule
• Adhesive and technical Instruments stationary
How it will help solving your strategic decision making process??
· India Non-paper Stationary Market Outlook
· India Writing Instrument Market
· India Pen Stationary Market
· India Ball Pen & Rollar Ball Pens Market
· India Gel Pen & Gel Rollar Pens Market
· India Fountain and Others Pens Market
· India Pencil Market
· India Standard Pencil Market
· India Mechanical Pencil Market
· India Other Writing Instruments Market
· India Stationary Colours and Other Products Market
· India Office Products Market
· India Adhesive and Technical Instruments Market
· Market Size By Value, Volume, Segment & Type
· Market Share By Demographics
· Market Share By Distribution Channels
· Market Share By Use, Region & Company
· Major Players of the Market.
This report can be useful to Industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies. In addition to marketing & presentations, it will also increase competitive knowledge about the industry.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with various channel partners of Non-Paper Stationary market in India. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Please get in touch with our sales team in order to find out more.
Bonafide Research & Marketing Pvt. Ltd.
Steven Thomas – Sales & Marketing Manager
Telephone: +91-265-6551309/ +91-7878231309
- River City Exteriors Now Installing Energy Star Replacement Windows
- IAPEN, India launches an ambitious plan to train and place two lakh candidates in nutrition sector by 2021
- NJ Hypnotist to Share Fool Proof Answer to Managing Stress
- Award-Winning Short Thriller "Dylan" on Amazon and Amazon Prime
- SID Limited in support of United Nations´ international day for the eradication of poverty
- Chocolak's New Collection of Premium Chocolates is here - The Perfect Baby Shower Present
- Inmate Books Allow the Prisoners to Live a Better Life
- Anaadi TV – A Complete News Channel that Brings the most Happening News and Information
- Best Exchange House on Social Media, UAE 2018 - GCC Exchange
- Chat Lines Center, One place where people don't have to think much before making friends
- Reid Sanders Personal Injury Attorney from Hawk Law Group Helps to Claim Serious Injury Compensation
- What is Information Management?
- Springbank Mechanical Systems Proudly Brings Its Quality HVAC Services
- GameCloud Heading to Paris with Lucrative Offers for Deal Making Event, Game Connection Europe 2018
- Give Your Consumer Complaints an International Coverage with EurAsian Times
- Monevation Reloads With Qrazy Knowledge
- Infographic revealing 5 Ways to Boost Your Digital Marketing Efforts by Using Infographics
- Wooden Street To Spread Positive Vibes with Newly Launched Figurines
- "DJ Mark Battle" Brings Opulent Sounds to Eva Marcille & Michael Sterling's Extravagant Wedding
- BOLI Finds Substantial Evidence to Support Allegation of Discrimination by Springfield Employer