Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- TM Design Wins 2019 MarCom Award
Similar on eTradeWire
- More than just a REALTOR, Bri Peele's marketing innovates home sales in Brevard County!
- Bootstrapped SaaS startup JustCall ranks 54th Fastest Growing Company on Deloitte's APAC Technology Fast 500
- Woodall Creative Group Awarded for Strategy and Social Media Initiatives
- Institute for Excellence in Sales Announces First-Ever Premier Sales Employers Guide and Designation
- Queue President Juana G. Quick Receives The John Thomason Award Recognizing Marketing Excellence
- Tips for Making Your Website Ready for Mobile
- MCH Strategic Data Provides More Ways to Build Brands with Educators
- What Your Powersports Website Needs To Succeed!
- How to Succeed in Competitive Network Marketing
- QuiAri Hires Sam Fuentes as General Operations Manager For Mexico, Latin America, and South America
Individuals can submit nominations for any of the six GAINER Award categories:
• Lead Generation—For marketers who have implemented a combined target marketing approach that increased mindshare, strengthened prospect/customer relationships and drove ROI.
• Social Media—For marketers who have leveraged social media to communicate in innovative ways.
• Events—For marketers who understand how to maximize event investments while standing out among the crowd.
• Partner Marketing—For marketers who have maximized budget dollars by partnering with OEM's, VAR's or Distributors to amplify your joint marketing efforts.
More on eTradeWire News
- Rapid Fire Extinguisher - LiGER Rapid Fire Ball Extinguisher
- Google-Play Music Submissions To Be Delayed In Year 2020
- Research Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Biomarker Study for Parkinson's Disease
- Eat Your Way To A Six Pack: Recipes from The Six Pack Revolution by Scott Harrison is published
- HubrisOne Launches Fresh Round of Funding on Seedrs After Rapid 1st Year Growth
• Brand Awareness—For marketers who have cut through the noise to ensure their brand is recognized by potential government customers.
• Innovation—For marketers who are breaking the boundaries of marketing campaigns with creative and innovative marketing programs.
"The GAINER Awards are committed to honoring excellence in government marketing from across the nation," said Lou Anne Brossman, founder of GMarkU and government marketing expert. "In 2019, we look forward to recognizing government marketers that have raised the bar for the industry through growth, acceleration, innovation and networking in their marketing programs."
Nominate yourself, a colleague or a client today by visiting: http://www.gmarku.com/connect/government-marketing-awards/
To register for GAIN 2019, please visit: https://thegainconference.com/
Stay connected with GMarkU by following us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/GetMarkedU) and LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/government-mar...).
More on eTradeWire News
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- What's Your New Story in the New Year?
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
About Government Marketing University
Government Marketing University (http://www.governmentmarketinguniversity.com/) is an innovative learning platform that applies a collaborative, community-based approach toward knowledge sharing and skills development in the field of public sector marketing. Experts from all corners of the U.S. public sector marketplace — marketers, thought leaders, government, media and sales — are contributing their knowledge to this unique, content-rich platform. Government Marketing University offers training, research, certifications, mentoring, and community resources all in one place.
Lou Anne Brossman
- Shield Republic Charities launches new 'Christmas to Give' program
- Prefab Ticket Booths Are A Fast and Affordable Solution for Fairs, Schools, Stadiums, And More
- 1,5 Anhydroglucitol Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Quantum Composers Lasers in Micro/Mini LED Manufacturing
- Dallas-Fort Worth Clinic Uses Ketamine Infusion Therapy to Treat Depression and PTSD
- Harlem's Lyn-Genet's Kitchen presents an evening of art, jazz and wine
- Open: Working at Heights Training Courses
- Brandon Honda hires Elie Eid as Executive Manager
- Tiny Startup Takes on Facebook and Craigslist
- Dwight Threeperson Named Chair of Apprenticeship Committee for Newark CTE Network
- Olibrix - Celebrating Our Children With Language Enrichment, And Cultural Exploration
- Stock Of The Year: 2019 Gratomic, Inc. (TSX-V: GRAT) - Strong Buy Recommendation!
- Must Have: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
- Everlast® Advanced Composite Siding Receives Improved Fire Rating
- Victorious Mind Launches New Podcast "House Of Nako" Hosted By Nako
- SterlingRisk Launches Sterling A&E
- No Qualifying - Fund $10,000,000+ No Payments Due For 6-12+ Mo
- Patrick Rothfuss' Worldbuilders 2019 Fundraiser reaches $500,000 - 4 days to go
- Blue Marble Geographics announces academic lab for processing drone or UAV images
- THE LIBERATORS Dubbed "The Bag of Bags" Has Launched