Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 159
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 120
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 106
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 101
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man"
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
Similar on eTradeWire
- Return On Now Awarded Best Internet Marketing Consultant 2019 – Central Texas
- Professional Moneta E-Book Teaches Entrepreneurs to Build Brand Leadership with Public Relations
- Digital Media Solutions Names Matthew Stern Chief Product Officer
- Adobe UTM Smart Manager Wins "Best Adobe Analytics UTM Builder and Analytics Solution" for 2019
- Promotional Marketing Expert Danette Gossett Explains And Explores The Resilience Trend
- B & D Precision Selects Local Advertising Company For Marketing
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Jerry Fronczak
- New Research Division Focuses on Chinese Am Consumer Insights Announces House of Marketing Research
- Clutch recognizes L7 Creative as a Top Advertising & Marketing Agency in San Diego
- Local Marketing companies Launches a Social Media Platform For Contractors
Individuals can submit nominations for any of the six GAINER Award categories:
• Lead Generation—For marketers who have implemented a combined target marketing approach that increased mindshare, strengthened prospect/customer relationships and drove ROI.
• Social Media—For marketers who have leveraged social media to communicate in innovative ways.
• Events—For marketers who understand how to maximize event investments while standing out among the crowd.
• Partner Marketing—For marketers who have maximized budget dollars by partnering with OEM's, VAR's or Distributors to amplify your joint marketing efforts.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Toothboss announces mini-implant offering
- For Skip Hartzell, "The Dog Artist," Inspiration Comes In The Form Of A Furry Friend
- Tarps Now® Expands Concrete Curing Blanket Solutions for the Construction Industry
- Alten Construction breaks ground on Fire Station 70
- American Momentum Bank grows Association Banking division with new hire
• Brand Awareness—For marketers who have cut through the noise to ensure their brand is recognized by potential government customers.
• Innovation—For marketers who are breaking the boundaries of marketing campaigns with creative and innovative marketing programs.
"The GAINER Awards are committed to honoring excellence in government marketing from across the nation," said Lou Anne Brossman, founder of GMarkU and government marketing expert. "In 2019, we look forward to recognizing government marketers that have raised the bar for the industry through growth, acceleration, innovation and networking in their marketing programs."
Nominate yourself, a colleague or a client today by visiting: http://www.gmarku.com/connect/government-marketing-awards/
To register for GAIN 2019, please visit: https://thegainconference.com/
Stay connected with GMarkU by following us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/GetMarkedU) and LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/government-mar...).
More on eTradeWire News
- WorldAware Expands Team with Top Public Food Safety Expert
- The Islander Gift Store in Fort Myers Beach now carries Fortune Cookie Art
- Producer Alon Juwal To Be a Member of the Jerusalem Jewish Film Festival Jury
- Steam Heat Sterilization Monitoring in a Rice Mill
- Diplomats & Business Executives to Join Ambassador Arikana at the USAfrica Business Expo During the 74th General Assembly in New York
About Government Marketing University
Government Marketing University (http://www.governmentmarketinguniversity.com/) is an innovative learning platform that applies a collaborative, community-based approach toward knowledge sharing and skills development in the field of public sector marketing. Experts from all corners of the U.S. public sector marketplace — marketers, thought leaders, government, media and sales — are contributing their knowledge to this unique, content-rich platform. Government Marketing University offers training, research, certifications, mentoring, and community resources all in one place.
Lou Anne Brossman
- Brighton Football Legends Take Part In Local Charity Tournament
- Choice Home Warranty Joins RE/MAX Approved Supplier Program
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in the 26th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- Torrey Hills Technologies Launches T65SL Production Model to Expand Its Three Roll Mill Machine Line
- The Finery Celebrates National Tattoo Removal Day
- The Woodstock Festival Finally Came to—Wait for It—Woodstock
- McCarthy Building Companies Begins Rehabilitation at Port Houston Wharf 3
- New Study Determines Ancestry for White Plymouth Rock Chickens
- Locust Park Capital has arranged a $14 million loan for a seven-story multifamily building in Miami
- Born To Read, Inc. Celebrates National Literacy Month with Special Luncheon
- SimplePractice Partners with Open Path Psychotherapy Collective
- MBMA Publishes Research on Fire Protection Alternatives for Metal Buildings
- Woodland Cultural Centre Announces New Curator of the Museum and Art Gallery
- Global 1st will be making their debut at this year's Glee - find us at stand 6S90
- MEDITATION FOR CHILDREN by Shelley Wilson Introduces Visual Mindfulness to Children
- Gary St. Fleur, Who Took Down Previous Mayor, Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Scranton, PA
- Presidential hopeful seeks to end Social Security!
- Phinge Introduces Phriendle and Piccial, the first Rewards-Based, Interchangeable Social Media Platforms to Compete with Facebook and Instagram
- NABCA Releases Control States Nine-Liter Spirits Sales Results for July
- Double success for digital entrepreneur with social conscience