Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 123
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Consultant and Publicist to Present At New Year New You - 2 Day Teleconference
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
Similar on eTradeWire
- Perils of Efficiency: Procuring Supplies During a Crisis
- L2 Aviation receives FAA STC approval for Ka-band system installations on Boeing 767 aircraft
- EngMark Launch Specialist Creative and Marketing Agency for Engineering and Manufacturing Businesse
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Midland East Celebrates Topping Off
- GD Rectifiers partners with Enerdoor on CE Certification Guide
- High Peak's Street Crane Welcomes 3rd Generation To Family Firm
- Unreliability & Inefficiencies Of Parallel Pump Installations
- DigiFabster Onboards Rapid 3D as a Certified Reseller in South Africa
- ACS introduces EM1024 High Precision SinCos Encoder Multiplier and Splitter
- Joseph Keltos Recognized for 20 Years of Exemplary Service to Telgian Engineering & Consulting
Director of Operations
H2 Manufacturing Solutions
Loveland, Colorado— Northern Colorado Manufacturing Partnership (NoCO) (http://www.nocomfg.com/) has announced three new major sponsors for its 5th Annual NOCOM 2019 manufacturing trade show April 11, 2019 (https://nocomfg.com/nocom/): Colorado Business Roundtable (https://www.cobrt.com/) (COBRT)/CAP Logistics (https://www.caplogistics.com/), Hoff & Leigh (https://www.hoffleigh.com/), and FirstBank (https://www.efirstbank.com/). The event showcases Northern Colorado's expanding manufacturing sector, connecting suppliers, manufacturers, capital, and services.
These organizations join a team of sponsors that include Aerotek, EKS&H, Flood and Peterson, and the City of Loveland. These sponsors all support and contribute to the development of the Colorado state and local economies, and the growth and development of the manufacturing industry specifically in the state and across the region.
First-time sponsors Colorado Business Roundtable (COBRT) and CAP Logistics are teaming up as media sponsors. COBRT is an association of leaders from businesses who promote good public policy and a thriving economy for Colorado. CAP Logistics provides customized multi-modal transportation solutions to industries for seeking to minimize downtime.
More on eTradeWire News
- Humanitarian Paul Rusesabagina's Nov 27 Hearing: Kidnapped, Illegally Detained & Tortured by Rwanda
- The Carbonell Awards Announces Major Operational Changes in 2021
- Rosalinda Books on Writing and Making Movies
- Rise Up Quarantine Winner Releases New Single Worldwide
- Voyagers Toastmasters Presents How to Conduct a Webinar
Hoff & Leigh, was founded in 1987 and has grown into a national commercial real estate company and brokerage firm. "Hoff & Leigh is proud to support NOCOM 2019 and the NoCo Manufacturing Partnership's commitment to workforce development and the future of manufacturing in Colorado. We view the industrial and manufacturing sector as a significant focus for our business.," said Alyssa Scott, Hoff & Leigh broker. "This event provides us the opportunity to gain deeper insights on the industry and engage in conversations with business leaders. We strive to develop ongoing relationships with our manufacturing clients to serve their business needs through changes, growth and new opportunities."
Returning sponsor FirstBank is a long-standing local business and is the largest locally-owned bank in Colorado. Kyle Archer, FirstBank assistant vice president, said, "FirstBank has a long history of supporting local businesses and are proud to sponsor the NoCo Manufacturing Partnership, which is focused on providing the manufacturing community with economic development, education, and workforce development resources. This organization's mission is parallel to FirstBank's company-wide philosophy of 'banking for good,' and doing what is right by their customers, communities and employees. The NoCo Manufacturing Partnership is one of the best resources to bring the manufacturing community and necessary support together, and FirstBank is proud to be a part of that."
About the 5th Annual NOCOM Trade Show
NOCOM 2019 takes place Thursday, April 11th, 2019, The Ranch Events Complex, in Loveland, Colorado. For more information or to register, visit www.nocomfg.com.
Date: Thursday, April 11th, 2019
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Kick-off Breakfast at 7:30am at the Budweiser Events Center (separate ticket required)
B2B Networking Reception 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. (separate ticket required)
More on eTradeWire News
- Matthew Brickman Explains the Benefits of Online Dispute Resolution Throughout The 2020 Holiday Season
- Local Car Dealerships And Baseball Team Donate 1000 Turkey Dinners & Trimmings
- Mounts Botanical Garden Celebrates December with Fun, Festive & Furry Events
- Elliot on Hollywood and how he's evolved as an actor
- Freelance Work May Save You From The Recession
Several NOCO companies have already registered to be a part of the trade show through the "Early Commitment" option, as booth spaces have sold out in years past. To accommodate the growing demand from companies, the NOCOM 2019 Trade Show is reconfiguring the layout to maximize space and availability.
For more information and to register for this event, purchase a booth, and learn about speaking opportunities, visit www.nocomfg.com. For more information on sponsorships and to become a corporate sponsor, contact Adam Papilion, NOCOM 2019 Chair, at 970-692-3344 or email@example.com.
About Northern Colorado Manufacturing Partnership
The NoCo Manufacturing Partnership was formed in 2013 as a result of Governor Hickenlooper's state Economic Development plan called the Colorado Blue Print. The Blue Print identified 11 key sectors of the economy in Colorado by region. Northern Colorado's two main sectors identified were Health and Wellness and Advanced Manufacturing. Regions within the state were encouraged to form sector partnerships to provide more localized grass roots support to augment state efforts in each sector. These would be industry specific, led by business, in partnership with economic development, education and workforce development. A collaboration arose as part of the Blue Print process involving people from each of these affiliations and the NoCo Manufacturing Partnership was born. It continues to be an all-volunteer, business led, FREE membership organization designed to support Northern Colorado manufacturers. It is served by a Board of Directors, representing each affiliation from private business to local government, as well as two active committees: Networking and Manufacturing Talent/Rocks! Find us on the web (http://www.nocomfg.com/), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/NOCOMFG/), Twitter (https://twitter.com/mfgpartnership) and LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/northern-color...).
- Perils of Efficiency: Procuring Supplies During a Crisis
- PSNeverGiveUp Store Launches Black Friday, Announces Charity
- Halifax Airport Taxi Limo Services
- A.N. Publishing Compiles Broad Audience Data
- Frank Bey Receives Posthumous GRAMMY Nomination
- Career Coach Anna Banks Reveals A Strategy to Help People Fulfil Their Potential
- Black Friday Men's Suits Deals 2020
- Stop Losing Money To Scammers!
- Best Selling Author Rolling Out the Red Carpet for New Installment in His Popular YA Series!
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- 78-year-old CS:GO Champ DieHardBirdie Talks About the Health Benefits of Gaming in Fighting Dementia
- Medication Adherence Expertise Center and Pill Connect help patients with TB take their medication
- Exeter Orthodontics Opens New Location, Offering Braces in Springfield
- Dorothy M. Mitchell's full catalogue of published titles
- Finding Inner Peace During the Holiday Season
- Used Black 2018 MAZDA3 For Sale!
- Launch of the UK Economic Blueprint for Women White Paper
- OTCWagon Initiates Coverage on breakout company: Predictiv AI, Inc. (PAI/INOTF)
- Leaders in Florida will Receive Awards for a Year's Worth of Human Rights Advocacy and Education
- 2015 Navy Blue Volkswagen Passat for Sale!