Popular on eTradeWire
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- America's Favorite Crab Spot is headed to Mississippi
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
- "Strange Bedfellows: Fun with Etymology" - Etymology Book Offers Fun Puns & Plays on Words
- BeRex now offers RF Frontend ICs for IoT Range Extenders
- DMS Provides Industry Leaders With Clearer Understanding Of Compliance Regulations
- BYOB Revolt Launches Professional Development Community
Similar on eTradeWire
- MC Residential Communities Ranks 13th Best Company To Work Multifamily® For Women In The Nation
- The African Hotelier Who Pledged a Luxury Property in Fight Against Corona Virus in Ghana
- Colliers International wins two FGCAR Pinnacle Awards
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Honored at Annual Sales Convention
- Puerto Rican real estate company in Florida gives back to first responders working against COVID-19
- Anneliese Ostrowe Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Taking home building virtual in New Jersey and New York
- Heritage at Highland Park now offering virtual tours of homes
- Charlotte-Based Real Estate Tech Startup Close Off Market, Inc. Launches New (Beta) Platform
- Your Dream Home - Find It Today
"With the excitement of the new building and new model types bringing more prospective buyers to Nobility Crest, those interested should act now to come home to this luxury lifestyle just minutes from the beautiful beaches of the Jersey Shore," said Robert Adinolfi, Chief Operating Officer at Renaissance Properties. "Stop by our sales office today to learn how to become a part of one of the most sought-after 55+ communities in Monmouth County."
Nobility Crest, from Renaissance Properties and Blue Star Group, has just a handful of home designs left available in the first phase – the Beaumonts, Edmonds and Drummonds. These homes, which should be ready for move-in just in time to enjoy summer at the Jersey Shore, feature two bedrooms, two bathrooms, open living spaces and spacious master suites. Designer-selected finishes ensure a tasteful, modern look without the stress and expense of having to select optional finishes and colors. All condos have an assigned indoor parking and personal storage area in a secure, well-lit garage with elevator access to all floors. Future phases will also include a limited number of one-bedroom condos.
More on eTradeWire News
- Eewee Production's Skincare Donations For Healthcare Workers And New Meditations For COVID-19 Crisis
- Buy Tramadol Online | No Rx Required
- "Life in Ten Chapters" by Stewart Scott is published
- Official Poster & Trailer for Alex Visani's STOMACH
- How do I fix Gmail Temporary bad Error 500
"Unlike most active adult communities filled with the same traditional product, we worked very closely with our architect and designers to create practical, open living spaces that are efficient yet accommodating to both residents and their guests," said Adinolfi.
The community showcases a low-maintenance lifestyle with access to a 4,300 sq. ft. Lifestyle Center with a fitness center, business center, lounge, library, large multi-purpose room, media room, billiard and card rooms. Each building in this new phase will also add either a club room with billiards, a fitness room or an all-purpose room. For those with furry friends, a new dog park will also be constructed onsite. "The pool and outdoor amenity area have recently seen a nearly $1M, ground-up redesign and renovation, which includes a beach-entry pool, natural gas firepit, bocce court, barbeque area and more – all of which are available to new homebuyers as soon as they move in," said Adinolfi. "The best part is that each condo is just a short stroll away from all of these exciting amenities."
The community offers easy access to the Garden State Parkway (approximately 1.5 miles to the west of Nobility Crest), the Asbury Park Beach and Boardwalk (3.7 miles away) and various shopping venues (Shoprite, Marshalls and Home Goods in Neptune are approximately 1.3 miles away and Jersey Shore Premium Outlets 2.8 miles away).
Nobility Crest at Ocean Township is located at 7 Centre Street in Ocean Township. Take Route 66 to Cedar Village Boulevard and make a left on Centre Street. To learn more, visit https://www.NobilityCrest55.com or email email@example.com. The Sales Center is now open daily, Monday through Sunday, from 10am to 5pm. To learn more, please call 732-361-4982.
More on eTradeWire News
- Def Comedy Jam Presents: "Healing Through Laughter" – COVID-19 Relief Fund
- Overview on what is Alaska airlines Flight Change Policy-Isupportnumber
- Overview on what is Alaska airlines Flight Change Policy
- LoanStreet Creates Platform for SBA Paycheck Protection Loans
- You Are Worthy … You Are Enough
About Renaissance Properties
Since its creation nearly 30 years ago, Renaissance Properties has evolved from a small real estate brokerage company to a multi-faceted real estate development firm and home builder with over 1,000 new homes and nearly 800,000 square feet of commercial space to its credit. The dedicated team at Renaissance Properties works tirelessly to ensure quality, integrity and customer satisfaction in all its endeavors. With distinctive designs and accommodating layouts, new home buyers and tenants alike are delighted with the product offered by Renaissance Properties. To learn more, visit https://www.RenaissanceProp.com.
About Blue Star Group
With over 80 years of combined experience in home building excellence and customer satisfaction, the Blue Star Group, LLC is recognized as one of Staten Island's foremost builders. Since its inception in 1976, Blue Star has received continual acclaim both from homebuyers and respected industry associations. Blue Star's standards are set at the highest levels of home design, building materials and craftsmanship to consistently deliver on its promise of bringing the best value to its deserving customers.
- Prominent Restaurant Industry Leader Backs the TableBoost Facility Management App for Restaurants
- Extended Open Enrollment Period For Health Insurance Plans in Nevada
- "Memo to the Leader" - Novel Speculates: What If Nazi Germany Had Won World War II?
- Airon Corp Teams With Ford and GE Healthcare To Fight COVID-19
- New Website Truth Point Offering Video Live-streaming on Current Events
- Tracking Devices Used to Enforce Quarantines - But Unnecessarily
- Waterside Productions Announces Gayle Kimball's New Book The Mysteries of Healing
- Parkland Community Health Plan to waive cost-sharing for COVID-19 treatment
- Dr. Joe Dispenza Review - Do You Believe Him?
- Free Use of Visitor Management and Family Communication Tools to Ease Providers' COVID19 Workload
- Electro Standards SCups® Use Super Capacitors for Power Fluctuation of Renewable Energy Systems
- Free education apps for early learners
- Activist, Artist, and Entrepreneur Jonathan Lykes Presents The Black Joy Experience Virtual Concert
- American-based company products help boost immune systems during Corona virus outbreak
- The Importance of Knowing Your Credit Score
- Screening Eagle raises CHF 55 million to protect the built world
- Free Celebrity Concert LIVE Friday, April 3rd at 8pm est
- 'Buffy,' 'Angel' Stars In Next Wizard World Virtual Experiences Event April 11
- Forget the Sugary Sports Drinks - Drink a Banana
- Managecore to Host Live Virtual Meet Up Series Every Tuesday and Thursday for SAP Community