Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- New Release: 'God's First Pick', Written by Johnnie Jackson Emphasizes A Woman's Worth & Purpose
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- CopyLady Earns ENX Magazine Elite Dealer of the Year Award
- Perle launches IRG5000 Industrial LTE Routers for M2M and IIoT
- MAM Brings the Experts in Artificial Intelligence & Supply Chain Management to Gearing Up Conference
- Accelerated Work Effort Creates AWE Across the World
- ECoffeeFinder.com Celebrates Coffee Beans For A Better World Made in Kenya
- Micmi Smart Light Switch works with Alexa, google home
- Telliant Systems Expands their Services with QaaS for Testing Software Applications
- Xometry Acquires Shift, Europe's Largest On-Demand Manufacturing Marketplace
- Ushio America Introduces New California Title 20 Compliant LED PAR Lamps with High Candela
- American Microsemiconductor, Inc has acquired Sanford Miller, Co
• First Peel Release Format Wafer Processing Adhesive to Provide Processing Up to 330ºC
• First Rinse-Free and Residual Free Wafer Processing Adhesive in Film Format and <5-micron Total Thickness Tolerance
Wafer Processing Adhesive Requires Unique Molecular Chemistry
Wafer Processing Adhesive (WPA) and wafer processing typically use glass carrier with intermediate temporary bonding adhesive for the interfacing layer with the wafer to be handled. Wafer processing may or may not include back-grinding but typically includes adding features onto the thinned wafer. Typical wafer processing includes both chemical, solvent, plasma for metallization and/or redistribution of bonding pads.
More on eTradeWire News
- HomeAid Care Day with CAI-Georgia at Solomon's Temple
- Upcoming Sculptural Exhibit at the Spruill Gallery
- OneGlobe Achieves AWS Public Safety & Disaster Response Competency
- Epiq Partners with Diligen to Launch AI-powered Contract Review and Analytics for Clients in Canada
- Before Spending $15 on Donald Trump Jr's "Triggered" Read Jose Franco's Free E-Book
The intermediate temporary bonding adhesive is one of the more difficult materials to be released clean after the wafer processing. Most of WPA uses a layer approach with one layer that can be ablated with focused layer scanning for releasing and following with extensive rinse and cleaning process to reclaim the glass carrier and the wafer interface sides.
AIT Engineered Wafer Processing Adhesive Provides First UV Releasing Capability for Wafer Processing Below 270ºC
Alternative rinse-clean free solutions incorporate a WPA that combines a heat and/or UV release layer with a peel release layer that can be used at temperature up to 200°C, 270°C and 330°C respectively. The dual layer WPA is available with or without intermediate disposable supporting carrier that have more preferential adhesion than the adhesive on wafer or glass carrier.
These patent pending wafer processing solutions while can be spin-coated onto wafer and glass carrier like more traditional process, AIT also provides a film format for ease of application for more than 60 wafer per hours after wafer processing.
Whether you are looking for 3D wafer processing adhesive solution without unnecessary expensive and proprietary focused laser for de-bonding or increase the productivity in wafer processing, AIT's RELEASE-ON-DEMAND™ WPA solutions offer unparalleled NO RINSE, NO CLEAN post wafer processing applications. For more details:
More on eTradeWire News
- Drift to Sleep launches a set of 50 and 100 Pairs of Softies ® Made in USA Ear Plugs NRR 33
- Pilot Trading Expands Its Suite of Broker Integrations by going Live with TradeStation
- Rapid sFLC assay shows good clinical concordance when compared with other sFLC assays
- Première diffusion du documentaire Angèle en quatre temps Sur ICI Artv Et ICI Radio-canada
- Fintech Security Innovation: Ghost Wallet Payment System by Starcave Global
Maurice Leblon, email@example.com
AI Technology, Inc.
+1 609 799 9388
- Waterside Productions Announces Joie Goodkin's New Book "You Can Do It!"
- Local Choir Sings in the Holiday Season with Annual Christmas Concert
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- Local Businesses and Young Professionals Network to Benefit Northeast Florida Nonprofit
- LIGHT THE WAY by TOBE BAER Drops December 12 with Rockwood Music Hall Concert
- Centennial Plumbing offering $650 rebate under new Centennial Furnace Replacement Program
- Procrastination with Kingdom Christmas Lights
- Mark Spain Real Estate to Cross $1 Billion Annual Sales Mark for First Time During Record Sales Year
- Scilligence and Certara Partner to Improve Client's Data Analysis and Visualization
- OnCourse Sales Automation Hits Growth Milestone After Launch
- Take Shape Plastic Surgery Now Offers Total Body HD Liposuction
- SOS International Meditation Center in Lisle Featured on Cover of "Metal Architecture"
- Children's Choir to Sing In Memory of Martin Luther King, Jr
- Eltropy Chosen to Improve Collection Response Rates for UNIFY Financial Credit Union
- Welcome Michelle Moehring to the Wisco Hotel Group
- Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty Forms Under 40 Networking Group
- Improving Acquires Dallas-Based Code Authority
- Columbia University Launches Dual Degree Program with Tel Aviv University
- GBC aba announces the opening of the only alternative preschool for children with autism in Peoria
- Award-Winning Local Pizzeria Cultivates Growth With Unique Marketing Solutions