Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 237
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 203
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 184
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 170
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 167
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 165
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 148
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 138
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 115
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Lantek reinforces its southern European presence by adding a new distributor, AlfaSolid, in Greece and Cyprus
- VersaLogic releases error-correcting credit-card sized computers
- Novel cooling fan airflow techniques to speed up laptops by 34% to 100%
- Axiomtek's Edge AI System Powered by NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ with Maxwell™ GPU – AIE100-903-FL
- Sage IT selected as one of the "30 Fastest Growing Tech Companies" by The Silicon Review
- DeskProto® releases CAM software for Apple® computers
- Jinglz Subsidiary CampaignTester Signs 6-Time Emmy Winner To Test Content With EmotionTrac
- Michael Guillory accepted into Forbes Communications Council
- Syxsense and Excalibur Data Systems Announce Partnership to Bring Endpoint Security to Customers
- Evolve IP Launches the Work Anywhere Office™ - Fully Integrated Virtual Desktops, Collaboration / Communications and Contact Center
In our experience, the average cost of IT downtime for a small business with revenues of $1 million is $350 per hour, or $2,800 per day. That quickly adds up when your business is out of power or displaced for a few days.
Review your business continuity plan and make sure that it covers all the ways that a fire couple impact operations and your infrastructure.
If your facility is threatened, would your business be ready to move on short notice? Would your systems and data be accessible from alternate locations? Would you and your employees be able to continue operations remotely? Are your business phones and numbers portable?? How long could you realistically be down, and what is your cost of downtime per hour or day?
More on eTradeWire News
- We Want To Believe Episode 3 The Demon Jar Now Showing
- Meeschell Raises the Bar for Women Entrepreneurs!
- Viola Rouge gives hand sanitizer to health care workers, first responders and teachers
- CWS Software Releases Advanced Analytics for TalentComp™ Compensation Management Solution
- How to Buy Health Insurance Now
Here are 4 solutions that can help:
1. Data Storage / Cloud backups – Storing data and backing-up on site exposes your data to serious risk. Moving to the cloud means that no matter what happens to your physical location, your data is safe and immediately accessible from anywhere.
2. SaaS – Software as a Service. Traditional software lives on a piece of hardware. If that hardware is lost, stolen, burnt or simply wears out, access to the data inside would be compromised. SaaS allows you to access your software programs and data via the cloud, so you can login and get back to work from anywhere.
3. Data Centers – These purpose-built facilities have superior fire protection, security and redundant power supplies. For business owners, moving critical systems to a data center means higher uptime availability and a much more robust infrastructure than keeping servers on site.
4. VoIP – VoIP systems allow call and number forwarding, making it easy to maintain voice connections even if access to a physical site is blocked. Your team can be communicating and collaborating virtually from anywhere where there is WiFi.
More on eTradeWire News
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida announces Dalton Discovery Center expansion
- Parents who do not need P-EBT food benefits for their children can help others by donating food
- Online IPC Solder Training and Certification by BEST Inc
- Q2 2020 | Houston Office | Research & Forecast Report
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Pricing Resource Unveiled By Association
Every business has unique needs and often, a hybrid solution involving several or all 4 components and customized to your specific business needs is the best answer.
No matter which solutions you go for, take time today to prepare yourself before disaster strikes.
For more information, contact visit https://www.fusiontechnologysolutions.com.
Fusion Technology Solutions
- The North Carolina Chapter of the ASLA Announces 2020 Landscape Architecture Award Project Winners
- Say Bye to Mosquito Bites Now!
- Best Information to Have on All of the Employee Name Tags
- Rushworks Releases Residential Prompter Kit
- Tips for Picking the Best Employee Name Tags for Your Business
- Seedfunders Opportunity Fund adds two new board members
- Emily Rucinski, CPA, CCIFP®, Joins The Hoffman Group, LLC
- A Proactive Approach to Reopening Your Pet Care Business After Covid-19
- Coronavirus Outbreak Map Tracking COVID19 Coronavirus Outbreak Map . Com
- Generis Announce Virtual Generate Conference 2020 – Quality
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- New Website Launch for Carl Munson, Candidate for Whatcom County Superior Court Judge
- Doeren Mayhew Ranked 16th-Largest Houston Accounting Firm
- MIDHEAVEN Revolutionizes Activism via Artists, Venerates Hiroshima 75th
- Mounts Botanical Garden Offers Fun & Educational GARDEN-TO-GO for All Ages
- Ecommerce Sector Given Boost With Easy Branding Boxes from Davpack
- AdvisorSmith Discovers the Best Cities for Construction Workers
- Techvera Rated as a Top Local IT Company and Joins the Exclusive TechStak Network for SMBs
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Adds 100 Color Classic TV Shows to the Ad Supported Post Cable Network
- Super Lawyers Recognizes Twenty One Trucker Huss Attorneys in 2020