Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- Axiomtek's 9th Generation Intel® Core™I AI Embedded System with NVIDIA GPU - The eBOX671-521-FL
- Sage IT celebrates milestone with Forbes Technology Council
- DuraFast Label Company Preparing for Demand for Epson's New CW-C6500 8-inch Color Label Printers
- Ottawa-based Business to Create Car Accident Reduction Technology
- FileFlex Enterprise lets SharePoint users easily and securely share files with non-SharePoint users
- IDI Consulting Participates in Fifth Annual Toys for Tots Drive
- The Enterprise File Fabric™ solution now supports macOS Catalina
- USAM Group Adds Powerhouse Fintech Duo to Client Roster
- Axiomtek's Rugged, Ultra-Compact Embedded System for In-Vehicle Applications – UST100-504-FL
- Sine Nomine Associates, Inc. NJE/IP V2 for Open Systems with SNMP
In our experience, the average cost of IT downtime for a small business with revenues of $1 million is $350 per hour, or $2,800 per day. That quickly adds up when your business is out of power or displaced for a few days.
Review your business continuity plan and make sure that it covers all the ways that a fire couple impact operations and your infrastructure.
If your facility is threatened, would your business be ready to move on short notice? Would your systems and data be accessible from alternate locations? Would you and your employees be able to continue operations remotely? Are your business phones and numbers portable?? How long could you realistically be down, and what is your cost of downtime per hour or day?
More on eTradeWire News
- Mounts Botanical Garden in West Palm Beach Announces Next Eye-Popping & Family-Friendly Presentation
- NADH Oxidase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- California Olive Oil Council Kicks Off "Why California?" Campaign In 2019 Harvest Season
- Auburn, CA Welcomes Chronic Tacos with a Soft Opening Celebration on Friday dec. 13
- Toronto Arts Council Commissions Iman Habibi to Compose for a Consortium of Pianists
Here are 4 solutions that can help:
1. Data Storage / Cloud backups – Storing data and backing-up on site exposes your data to serious risk. Moving to the cloud means that no matter what happens to your physical location, your data is safe and immediately accessible from anywhere.
2. SaaS – Software as a Service. Traditional software lives on a piece of hardware. If that hardware is lost, stolen, burnt or simply wears out, access to the data inside would be compromised. SaaS allows you to access your software programs and data via the cloud, so you can login and get back to work from anywhere.
3. Data Centers – These purpose-built facilities have superior fire protection, security and redundant power supplies. For business owners, moving critical systems to a data center means higher uptime availability and a much more robust infrastructure than keeping servers on site.
4. VoIP – VoIP systems allow call and number forwarding, making it easy to maintain voice connections even if access to a physical site is blocked. Your team can be communicating and collaborating virtually from anywhere where there is WiFi.
More on eTradeWire News
- OrgFrontier™ Peroxisome Isolation Kit
- Mountain House & Simple Sensation steps up to Fight Hunger
- The 8th A Maven's World Lifestyle Brand Presents Mind, Body, Business and Spirit Conference
- Celebrate New Year's Eve with the Betty Fox Band at Flute & Dram
- Autozone Liberty Bowl To Donate To Local And National Charities Via Inagural Esports Event
Every business has unique needs and often, a hybrid solution involving several or all 4 components and customized to your specific business needs is the best answer.
No matter which solutions you go for, take time today to prepare yourself before disaster strikes.
For more information, contact visit https://www.fusiontechnologysolutions.com.
Fusion Technology Solutions
- HRO Today Appoints New Senior Vice President of Membership Services
- Toll Brothers breaks ground for homes in new master-planned, resort-style community
- The AVIA Luxury Travel Trailer Alters the RV Landscape
- Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas from the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Christmas Treecycling Dropoff Locations
- Local Retailer Introduces New Way to Fight Food Insecurity
- Tiffany Oliver Receives Presidential Award For Excellence In Mathematics And Science Teaching
- Unreasonable Kids is Training the Next Generation of Kid Superheroes Through Social Entrepreneurship
- Colonial Courtyard at Bedford celebrates 'Family Christmas'
- LAI International Marks 40 Years as Global Leader in Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Fine Folk Pizza announced as a 2020 Toasty Awards finalist in Greatest of All Time Staff (GOAT)
- Montessori Schools Prepare Children for Elementary School
- Junior Achievement of North Florida Has Received a Grant from the Arby's Foundation
- Krueck + Sexton Founding Partner Mark Sexton Elected to IIT Board of Trustees
- autopom! Helping Drivers Cover Expensive RAM Truck Repairs
- The Tennessee Werewolves announce Christmas 4 Kids meet & greet, West coast performances
- Open Road Girl Creates Unique Essential Oils
- InFlight Labs Develops FIRST "GADSS" Aircraft-wide Remote Control for ELT, SATCOM, and ADS-B Distress Tracking Systems
- Toby Eng Recognized as Top National Wealth Management Advisor by Northwestern Mutual
- "1964" Brings the Most Authentic Beatles Tribute to the Weinberg Center