Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 447
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 188
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 123
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- National Retail Solutions Launches BR Club App
- Diamond Bridal Gallery Celebrates Success Offering Custom Made Wedding Dresses
- Reimagine Retail Chicagoland Supports Stable Scheduling in Chicago's Workforce
- Pinogy partners with Phillips Pet Food & Supplies to introduce auto E-invoicing for retailers
- Pearhead Partners with Diverse Marketing and Showcases at the Dallas & Las Vegas Markets
- MERGE4 Releases Pizzanista! Sock
- Everytable and Homeboy Industries Amplify Social Impact with Bold Collaboration for Summer '19
- Intalytics' Announces Hiring of Gary Faitler as Director of Client Services
- Introducing TrustedCaskets.com, California's Preferred Online Provider for all Your Funeral Needs
- Location-Based Marketing Is Exploding Globally in Importance
No-Haggle Mattress Store in York, PA
Serving York and Lancaster Counties, the family-owned and operated mattress store provides
a unique no-hassle experience with affordable mattress prices starting at only $79.
May 23, 2019—York, Pennsylvania: No Badger Mattress (nobadgermattress.com) opens its first store at 3931 E. Market Street in York, Pennsylvania this Memorial Day weekend, offering a first-of-its-kind no-haggle experience for all customers. Mattress shoppers are invited to stop by during store hours or call to schedule an appointment for a unique, custom shopping experience that promises, "sleep never felt so good."
Family-owned and operated by husband and wife team Harry and Sarah Mahler, the store concept was created to be eco, budget, and family-friendly. Shoppers can find mattress options starting at only $79. In addition to quality mattresses at affordable prices, the store offers an environmentally-friendly alternative for mattress disposal.
More on eTradeWire News
- It's a New Day for Judicial Oversight in America
- Mindful Eating and Fresh Food Cooking Day Retreat With Shekhinah Holistic & Maritza Worthington
- Key West's own Chris Thomas Music wins WeddingWire Couples Choice Award 2019 for the Florida Keys
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
The Mahlers decided to get into the mattress business after finding out that York and Lancaster counties started declining certain items, like mattresses, for recycling and instead encouraged their disposal via incineration. This discovery led the Mahlers to visit several mattress stores to research alternatives for recycling mattresses. The unsavory experiences of pushy and aggressive sales tactics are what ultimately led the duo to realize that the community needed an alternative to the mattress sales experience as well.
"We are excited to open our doors to neighbors, families, and friends in our community seeking an alternative to high-pressured sales and numbers games," says Harry Mahler, No Badger Mattress store owner. "Our small, family-owned store offers a laid-back, no-haggle experience – that's our "No Badger" promise!"
No Badger Mattress serves both York and Lancaster counties and is open to the community from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, and from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturdays. By-appointment shopping is also available by calling the store at (717) 814-9994. On Saturday, July 6, No Badger Mattress will host a special community celebration. All are invited for special treats, door prizes, and more. Please visit www.nobadgermattress.com for updates.
More on eTradeWire News
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
About No Badger Mattress
No Badger Mattress is passionate about helping others to find the right mattress for their budget, home, and pets. The store's approach is somewhat old fashioned – working with customers one-on-one and providing appointments where shoppers can relax and take their time to choose the right mattress in a haggle-free and laid-back atmosphere. For more information, please visit www.nobadgermattress.com or call (717) 814-9994.
- The American Advertising Federation-Southwest Florida to reactivate in 2019
- PODS® Las Vegas and iHeart Media Las Vegas to help those in need beat the heat!
- Marlene Burns Contemporary Judaic Art show and Sale
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform