Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 529
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 435
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 385
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 372
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 365
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 249
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 194
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 181
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 177
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 174
Similar on eTradeWire
- LUMEHRA International Inc's All Natural Stain Remover Bar & All Natural Laundry Detergent to be so
- Bloomex is a Reward and Prize Partner in 2019Monopoly® Coast to Coast Game at McDonald's®
- Bloomex Returns as Official Florist to Floriade
- Datasembly launches free mobile app to track the latest prices of eggs, milk & butter at tens of thousands of stores across the country
- Luigi's Original Cannoli Pie of Bridgeport, CT Receives Kosher Certification
- Alpine Beach Celebrates Being the Only Central Coast Shop to Stock Popular Misfit Shapes Surfboards
- Achieving Great Customer Service – An Innovative Approach That Really Works!
- New Must-Have Designer Jewelry: Say Hello To This Distinctive, Edgy and Boho-Chic Fall/Winter Collection
- 651vinyl.com Expands Business to Second Warehouse
- Intalytics' Dave Huntoon Selected to Instruct at the ICSC John T. Riordan School of Retail Real Estate Professionals in Scottsdale, AZ
No-Haggle Mattress Store in York, PA
Serving York and Lancaster Counties, the family-owned and operated mattress store provides
a unique no-hassle experience with affordable mattress prices starting at only $79.
May 23, 2019—York, Pennsylvania: No Badger Mattress (nobadgermattress.com) opens its first store at 3931 E. Market Street in York, Pennsylvania this Memorial Day weekend, offering a first-of-its-kind no-haggle experience for all customers. Mattress shoppers are invited to stop by during store hours or call to schedule an appointment for a unique, custom shopping experience that promises, "sleep never felt so good."
Family-owned and operated by husband and wife team Harry and Sarah Mahler, the store concept was created to be eco, budget, and family-friendly. Shoppers can find mattress options starting at only $79. In addition to quality mattresses at affordable prices, the store offers an environmentally-friendly alternative for mattress disposal.
More on eTradeWire News
- CGI Franchise Launches a New Website
- Comedian Marc Yaffee Brings His Mid-Laugh Crisis Comedy Show To Seattle
- Wireless Mini Recessed Door and Window Security Sensor
- Bystronic Introduces ByStar Fiber Laser Cutter with 12kW Fiber Power
- WIFA Closes $6.2 Million Loan With the City of Peoria
The Mahlers decided to get into the mattress business after finding out that York and Lancaster counties started declining certain items, like mattresses, for recycling and instead encouraged their disposal via incineration. This discovery led the Mahlers to visit several mattress stores to research alternatives for recycling mattresses. The unsavory experiences of pushy and aggressive sales tactics are what ultimately led the duo to realize that the community needed an alternative to the mattress sales experience as well.
"We are excited to open our doors to neighbors, families, and friends in our community seeking an alternative to high-pressured sales and numbers games," says Harry Mahler, No Badger Mattress store owner. "Our small, family-owned store offers a laid-back, no-haggle experience – that's our "No Badger" promise!"
No Badger Mattress serves both York and Lancaster counties and is open to the community from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, and from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturdays. By-appointment shopping is also available by calling the store at (717) 814-9994. On Saturday, July 6, No Badger Mattress will host a special community celebration. All are invited for special treats, door prizes, and more. Please visit www.nobadgermattress.com for updates.
More on eTradeWire News
- Mrs. Fields Introduces Limited Time Only Fall Cookie: Caramel Pecan
- Scottsdale Philharmonic announces programs for fall concerts
- Susan G. Komen® Miami/Ft. Lauderdale More Than Pink Walk™ Takes Place October 12
- Rachele Royale Featured on the Movie Soundtrack ½ New Year released on Comedy Dynamics Network Scr
- University Archives October 2nd online auction is packed with 240 lots in many collecting categories
About No Badger Mattress
No Badger Mattress is passionate about helping others to find the right mattress for their budget, home, and pets. The store's approach is somewhat old fashioned – working with customers one-on-one and providing appointments where shoppers can relax and take their time to choose the right mattress in a haggle-free and laid-back atmosphere. For more information, please visit www.nobadgermattress.com or call (717) 814-9994.
- Billerica-based Tint King Provides Info Regarding Hiring Commercial Window Tinting Companies
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards
- Detroit Non-Profits Partner with Local Agency to Support Small Business Growth
- About iRemodel Home Renovations
- Berea BioVentures Announces Collaboration with CMPlus, Inc. To Match Life Science Companies
- Madisonville, KY Pennyrile Technologies Provides an All-in-One Managed IT Solutions
- Texas A&M University and VetNOW Create First Veterinary Telemedicine Program
- Sacred Heart School to hold annual Golf Tournament
- iRemodel Home Renovations and Improvement
- Anytime Fitness College Parkway Raises $6K with 9/11 Push-Up Challenge Benefit
- Identifying Water Meter Tampering Using a Data Logger
- Tampa Bay's Annual Macaroni & Cheese Fall Festival!
- Mantua Manufacturing Announces Rebrand to Rize
- KaTom Growing Again Investing More Than $12 Million
- Attorney Christopher Andrew Corpus has Achieved the AV Preeminent® Rating
- Main Street Waterbury Announces 2019 Main Street Community Partnership Award Recipient, John L. Hopkins, CEO of Post University
- The CMI Group Wins Trial Critical for Accounts Receivable Management
- How AR/VR Technology is Revolutionizing Employee Safety Training
- Eaton Hudson Contracted to Sell Fixed Assets Of Midstate College. Sale Starts October 1st
- Week 4 Shake-Up: All-City Classic 302 Legends League