Popular on eTradeWire
- Snell & Wilmer's Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Among Attorney Intel's Top 25 Arizona Attorneys
- iLogistics Tecnologia Nombrado Uno de los Mejores Lugares Para Trabajar en Santiago
- The Market at 3 West Ridge Benefiting HUGS & P.A.C.K. to Be Held Feb. 7-9
- KingdomAdvertising.net Advertising Kiosks are now available at Car Washes and Gas Stations
- Knobull Provides Job-Winning Resumes Custom-Tailored To You!
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Several Special Events in January & February
- Snell & Wilmer Announces New Partners and Counsel
- Zekri Reelected to the Association of Family Law Professionals Board
- DFCR Gathers Support for New York State to Adopt Universal Cannabis Product Symbol
- W.D.O.P.E. Dopetrackz Radio - Rap Music Station THE INTERNET'S #1 Station for Underground Rap
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah – A Businessman Of Pride
- Digitalinear Launches New SEO and Web Design Services
- Matcha Design Takes Gold at 20th Annual SIAA
- Boutique Frodsham Marketing Agency Wins Prestigious Award Hands Down
- Zilker Partners Expands Recruiting and Digital Marketing Services to Keep Pace with Changing Business Climate
- Local Marketing Company Opens New Division Serving Florida Businesses
- VSA Prospecting Launches New Website, Enhancing the User Experience
- New Year's Resolution: Build Brand Recognition among Homeschoolers in 2023
- SUNCITY ADVISING Selected To Be A Part Of Google Ads Planning Advisory Council
- Qode Media Wins Contract for Qode Vault - A New Dynamic QR Code Generator
"Recessions are difficult for everyone, but they can be extra hard on Main Street businesses – especially on the heels of the pandemic," said Denise Blasevick, CEO and co-founder of The S3 Agency. "Boonton has been our home since we opened in 2001, and we want every retailer, professional service, restaurant, etc. in our neighborhood to survive. So if they've been thinking that it's time to upgrade their logo but need to conserve their budgets, we hope they will accept our holiday gift."
More on eTradeWire News
- MusicWorks Presents THE BUCKINGHAMS & THE BOX TOPS at The Parker on Feb 17
- "Fiverr Embraces the Disruptive Power of AI with a New Category to Keep Entrepreneurs Ahead of the Competition"
- Maximize Your Profit: Tips from Collectors Coins & Jewelry on Selling Gold Jewelry Safely and Effectively
- Truly understand competencies to undertake competency management the right way
- Libby Booth Donation Challenge raises money for Wellness Center
A logo should represent a business in a way that will connect with the brand's target customer. This is especially true for Main Street businesses, where a logo can have the power to intrigue passersby to come in and possibly make a purchase. With more than 1,000 awards for its creativity, The S3 Agency is well-versed in creating powerful logos – and is excited to offer its pro bono services to their neighbors in need.
"We love being located on Boonton's Main Street. It's an absolute gem, with some of the best shops and services in the state," said Blasevick. "We hope our free logo offer will add a little extra sparkle to our neighboring businesses this season!"
Qualifying requests received by December 31, 2022 will be handled in a first-come, first-served manner. For more details about this offer, or to request a free logo, Boonton Main Street businesses can visit www.theS3agency.com/freelogo.
The S3 Agency
- Capehart Pops Orchestra Organist Pumpsy Keyes Drops Debut Streaming Album Worldwide on TVS Records
- Sixth Annual South of Boston Summit to be held on April 11th at the New Showcase Cinemas
- Southeastern Georgia Chapter ABOTA 2023 Annual Meeting Honors Judges for Distinguished Service
- Diligent Window Supply Opens to Serve Baltimore-Area Contractors
- Maximizing Your Manufacturing and Electrical Sales Potential with TEC Sales
- R&B Valentine's Day Experience with Final Draft
- John Robert Powers Celebrates their 100th Year of Turning Dreams into Reality
- Imagen Golf announces its newest partner facility Total Fitness Zone in Doylestown
- BUYORRENT Advisory Group Corp. Assists People in Making Important Financial Decisions
- Patrick T. McKay Named Hilliker Corporation 2022 Top Broker
- Rainbow Village Announces Addition of Three New Members to Board of Directors
- PulteGroup Opens New Phase at the Preserve at Bannon Lakes
- Authentek New 12" Vinyl Out Today On FutureMusic
- Western River Expeditions Celebrates a Six-Decade Relationship with Professional Travel Counselors
- Recent MANTS visit and upcoming garden shows!
- Ian Black Real Estate hires assistant property manager
- A Black history primer on African Americans' fight for equality – 5 essential reads
- Phoenix, Power Force deliver 10 games on two boards to IGS fans
- Sonnenblick-Eichner Co. Arranges $50 Million Construction Loan for Luxury Utah Resort Development
- Luxury Swimsuit Brand Matte Collection Debuts Haute New Polychrome Swimwear Line