Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- CANCrocodile - Contactless CAN Bus, SAE J1939, FMS, OBD-II, And SAE J1708 Reader
- Waveband Communications Introduces Accessories for the Motorola XPR7550
- ACEINNA Launches New Current Sensing Article for Embedded Power Systems
- CopyLady Earns ENX Magazine Elite Dealer of the Year Award
- Micmi Smart Light Switch works with Alexa, google home
- SV Group Inc. Announces Amazing Deals on Seasonal Gifts
- Dream Arcades Brings Google AI to Retro Gaming With New Cartridge ID App
- Waveband Communications Relaunches New Website
- NJMET Inc Announces Renewal of Quality System Compliance with AS9100 Rev D/ISO 9100:2015
- Ushio America Introduces New Compact Medium-Throw LED Follow Spot for Live Theatre or Stage
"We are truly excited to participate in our ninth consecutive DMSMS conference and to collaborate with the electronics industry on diminishing manufacturing sources as well as material shortage and current obsolescence issues," said Joseph Federico from NJMET's headquarters located in Clifton NJ.
Obsolescence and DMSMS are continually used interchangeably. DMSMS is the lack of sources or materials; obsolescence is lack of availability due to statutory, process and design changes. An obsolete product refers to the product in question not being needed anymore, and DMSMS is driven by financial needs pushing a product out of production, but not necessarily out of use.
More on eTradeWire News
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- Change Your Story in the New Year
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
"Once again, this year we will be raffling off gift cards from Amazon and the Apple Store as a token of our thanks and gratitude for our value added customers who have supported us for nearly a decade at the DMSMS conferences," added Joseph Federico.
For over 41 years, NJMET, Inc. has been a pioneer in the Commercial, Military, Aerospace, Industrial, Automotive and Medical fields providing Electronic and Mechanical Component Procurement, Screening and Qualification Testing Services. NJMET is AS9100 Rev.D / ISO9001:2015, Federal Aviation Administration FAA-AC-0056, AC00-56B certified and is Defense Logistic Agency's (DLA) Laboratory Suitable qualified to test federal stock classes (FSC) 5961 (Semiconductor Devices) and FSC 5962 (Microcircuits) to DLA's QTSL test requirements. NJMET is also registered with GIDEP, SAE, International, ASTM, ITAR, IEEE, and ANSI / ESD S20.20.
For more information on the NJMET' s testing services and information about the DMSMS 2019, please contact Joseph Federico, Vice President and Director at NJMET, Inc. Clifton, NJ (973) 546-5393. Please visit NJMET's website at http://www.njmetmtl.com.
- Books To Go Now is proud to announce the release of The Christmas Town Calls
- Holiday Release! Matt Poll's The Christmas Bird Diary
- celebrity movie actor Horse ' El Caballo ' Wren strikes while the acting iron is Hot in auditions!!!
- A Holiday Party That Gives Back
- VR Wedding in Jamaica at Couples Sans Souci
- FINAL HOMES Now Selling at Lennar's Starr Pass Vistas in Tucson!
- Art Exhibition: Lightness Becomes
- New Partnership ALTO & Beyond Barriers Athletic Foundation provide scholarships to underserved youth
- What is a State Based Health Insurance Exchange?
- The Swingaroos Step to the Stage on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Shield Republic Charities launches new 'Christmas to Give' program
- Prefab Ticket Booths Are A Fast and Affordable Solution for Fairs, Schools, Stadiums, And More
- 1,5 Anhydroglucitol Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Quantum Composers Lasers in Micro/Mini LED Manufacturing
- Dallas-Fort Worth Clinic Uses Ketamine Infusion Therapy to Treat Depression and PTSD
- Harlem's Lyn-Genet's Kitchen presents an evening of art, jazz and wine
- Open: Working at Heights Training Courses
- Brandon Honda hires Elie Eid as Executive Manager
- Tiny Startup Takes on Facebook and Craigslist
- Dwight Threeperson Named Chair of Apprenticeship Committee for Newark CTE Network