Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains How to Cancel Your Auto Insurance Policy Correctly
- Sunrise Public Adjusters Offering Free Property Inspections
- Omaha National Expands to New Jersey, Brings Superior Claims Management
- InsuranceHub Helps Commercial Trucking Clients Navigate Critical Industry Issues
- Why do I need a contract review?
- Cathilina Sutton Joins RHSB Public Entities Practice Group
- InsuranceHub Shows Some Love to Families in Need During the Holidays
- New data analytics major at Thiel College to open doors for students into growing field
- Why Personal Accident and Sickness Insurance is important to Freelancers and Contractors
Ms. Post, a resident of Medford, N.J., began her career in surety bonds in 1988. Prior to joining BCA in March of this year, she was owner and president of Post Surety Bonds in Medford. She is actively involved in many industry organizations, notably ABC-Delaware, NJ Alliance for Action, the Philadelphia Surety Association, and Associated Construction Contractors of New Jersey. She has served as an instructor for both the Regional Alliance for Small Contractors and the South Jersey Building Contractors Association. She is also a former mayor and councilwoman in Medford.
More on eTradeWire News
- Statewide & local law enforcement unite behind Mayor Katrina Foley's 2020 CA Senate campaign
- Dr. Clyde Lettsome Serves on NCEES Computer Engineering Exam Writing Committee
- HealthCodes DNA launches genetic testing products in 31 new stores
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive celebrates grand opening of new Technical Training Center
- Healthcare Tech Outlook awarded Ecteon a 2019 Top Healthcare Compliance Solution Provider
"Lisa's decades of experience, passion for this business, and long-term relationships have truly earned her the trust and confidence of contractors and underwriters in the region, and this is exactly why we welcomed her into the BCA family this year," said Lawrence D. Cohen, executive vice president of BCA Insurance Group. "The 'Woman of the Year' award is well-deserved, and we congratulate her on this noteworthy recognition."
ABC-NJ awards the Women in Construction "Woman of the Year" to a woman who has "demonstrated a commitment to excellence in construction…and presents a positive image for women in construction," according to the organization.
"It is astonishing and humbling to become the ABC-NJ's second ever 'Woman of the Year,' and I congratulate the other women who were honored in Atlantic City. It's been my true pleasure to work with dedicated professionals in the construction industry, and 31 years on I am still learning from them each day even as I help secure their projects," said Ms. Post.
More on eTradeWire News
- Leather Canadian motorcycle license plate from 1907 brings CA$10,620 at Miller & Miller auction
- South Shore Line's Kids Ride Free Program Makes Holiday Travel Even More Affordable
- Innovation Conference at WTS20 highlights how technology and best practices drive business success
- Led by holiday love story, GiftNow.com's first-ever brand campaign urges viewers to "Gift courageously."
- "An Immigrant Iraqi Poet" - Poet Exposes Corruption & Problems Left Behind in Iraq
About BCA Insurance Group
Founded in 1954, BCA Insurance Group is a full-service independent insurance agency that provides commercial, life, health and personal lines of insurance, with a focus on southern and central New Jersey, and the greater Philadelphia area. Through a recent merger with Post Surety Bonds, BCA offers a wide range of surety bonds and related services for large and small contractors. BCA Insurance Group has offices in Marlton and Northfield, N.J. For more information visit http://www.bca-insurance.com or call 856-242-5479.
- Cucamonga Valley Medical Group's compassionate care extends beyond patients, into community
- Buying Buddy IDX CRM solution now available for North Texas Real Estate Info Systems - NTREIS MLS
- Major International Indoor Soccer League Announces New Indoor Pro League Debut 2020
- Transaction Announcement - Community Donut Shop
- Watch What Crappens, the Nation's Hottest Podcast About Bravo TV, Kicks Off 2020 Live Tour!
- Normas de seguridad para la construcción
- North Florida Land Trust has conserved hundreds of acres surrounding Camp Blanding
- Siemplify Raises the Bar for Enterprise Readiness with Latest Security Operations Platform Release
- The Outlook for American Manufacturing in 2020: Three Scenarios
- Weight Loss & Nutritional Guidance Offered In February 2020 In Berlin, Connecticut
- Queue President Juana G. Quick Receives The John Thomason Award Recognizing Marketing Excellence
- City of Fort Worth and SmartLight Analytics Form Partnership to Reduce Healthcare Costs
- MBMA Introduces New Continuing Education Course: Creative Design Alternatives Using Metal Buildings
- New Yorker Electronics Releases Mallory Sonalert Alarms with Electronic Volume Control
- Grace Church and The Village Dance Studio Partner for Sensory-Friendly Nutcracker Performances
- Expert Property Adjuster Wants You To Know Why You Need Him!
- Tips for Making Your Website Ready for Mobile
- We Sell Restaurants Gives Back in Broward and Palm Beach County
- Green Dot Sign® Named "Most Innovative" Exhibitor at 2019 Greenbuild
- Idoneus Elevates Their Global Crypto Capabilities by Partnering with C6 Advisors