Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 533
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 373
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 366
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 220
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 195
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 178
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 175
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 161
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kristin Kolodge of J.D. Power on The Role of "Trust" in Adoption of Innovations in Mobility
- The Critical Role Of Trust In Harnessing The Full Potential Of The Voice Of The Vehicle
- A3 Auto launches new automotive website with AutoJini
- Billerica-based Tint King Provides Info Regarding Hiring Commercial Window Tinting Companies
- California Extended Car Warranty Alternatives Available for as Low as $69.75/mo
- PiCAN3 CAN Bus HAT for Raspberry Pi 4 with 3A Power Supply And Real-Time Clock
- MOTOR Data Drives New Technologies at AAPEX 2019
- Mancuso Auto Art Certified by Tesla
- BYD, Building Trades Sign Historic Pact
- Achieving Great Customer Service – An Innovative Approach That Really Works!
The 20th annual Work Truck Show, North America's largest work truck event, runs March 3–6 at Indiana Convention Center. Educational sessions, Green Truck Summit, and Manufacturer and Distributor Innovation Conference begin March 3, and the exhibit hall is open March 4–6. Registration opens in October.
As U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, Haley helped introduce reforms that made the organization more efficient, transparent and accountable. In a two-year period, she negotiated more than $1.3 billion in savings, including making UN peacekeeping missions more effective while improving their ability to protect civilians. She also championed human rights across the globe, standing up to oppressive regimes in Iran, Syria, Venezuela, Cuba and Russia. In the UN Security Council, she hosted the first-ever session devoted solely to promoting human rights.
More on eTradeWire News
- Arabel Lebrusan Takes the Sourcing Trip of a Lifetime
- Tenor Saxophonist Lawrence Clark Releases his Sophomore Album Inner Visions Featuring Jeremy Pelt And Duane Eubanks on the European Jazz Tribes Label
- Local HVAC Contractor "Heroes Club" Provides Free Services to Cincinnati Community
- NATIONAL CENTER FOR HOMEOPATHY supports the HHS Pain Management Best Practices
- Realtor community unites to bring relief to the Bahamas
Haley spearheaded negotiations for passage of the strongest set of sanctions ever placed on North Korea for its nuclear weapons program, cutting off the regime's exports by 90% and its access to oil by 30%.
In 2010, Haley was elected as the first female and first minority governor of South Carolina. She was reelected in 2014 and served as governor until becoming U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations and joining President Donald Trump's Cabinet and National Security Council in January 2017. Under Governor Haley's leadership, South Carolina was a national leader in economic development. Known as the "Beast of the Southeast," South Carolina's unemployment rate hit a 15-year low, saw more than $20 billion in new capital investment and created new jobs in every county in the state. In 2019, Haley founded Stand for America (standforamericanow.com), an advocacy group.
NTEA's Annual Meeting is not included in any registration package — tickets will be available for purchase separately when registration opens in October.
The Work Truck Show features the latest vocational trucks, vans, vehicle components and truck equipment on an exhibit floor covering more than 500,000 square feet. The event includes a robust educational conference with sessions designed to help attendees improve their operations. Anyone who works with vehicles, including public and private truck fleet operators, manufacturers, dealers and equipment distributors can find solutions to their business challenges at the Show.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ponos Industries Announces Expiration of its Tender Offer of Common Stock of General Electric Company Without Satisfaction of Tender Conditions
- International Day of Peace – Singing for Peace Flash mob
- First LGBTQ+ Web Series in Oklahoma Welcomes Second Season
- VPI Introduces 4K 18Gbps Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female Adapter Cable
- FOURMIDABLE Ranked as a Top Property Management Firm
For more information, visit worktruckshow.com (http://www.worktruckshow.com/) or call 800-441-6832. Join the conversation on Facebook at facebook.com/TheWorkTruckShow and Twitter @WorkTruckShow (https://twitter.com/worktruckshow) with the official Work Truck Show hashtag #worktrucks20.
- Welcoming Edmund Cotter to the Ordior Team!
- A 600,000,000 Milestone For Ordior!
- Newark CTE Network Kicks Off School Year
- Eric Ginsburg's Fridge Miami Salutes Baltimore in "Farewell Tour" for Art Week
- The best of Silicon Valley leaders to share knowledge and insights on Timeless Leadership Lessons
- Recording Artist Eileen Carey Returns To Nashville For Two Acoustic Performa
- Oakland International Film Festival Around The World In Eleven Days
- Versatile Haitian American Singer/Songwriter Natalie Jean Releases Collaboration with Inches From Sin
- Ninefifteen Releases New Single "This Time" From 4560 Album
- Mile High H2O Corporation Launching Sales Operations Across the U.S
- PREMIERE: Modern Vices "All You Got" By: Rachel Zyzda
- Talented Filmmaker Receives Gold Medal for Award-Winning Book Titled "I Am More Than My Hair"
- Xlibris Publishing Author Fida Abbott Won the Pinnacle Book Achievement Award for Summer 2019
- Healthcare Industry Veteran Michael Orscheln Joins Executive Team at American Medical Depot
- "Big Shoes" Author, Uses Harriet Tubman's Shoes; Teaches Others To Break Free, And Pursue Dreams
- Nebraska Nite Hawks (WNFC) Offering USA Football's First Down Event to Omaha Kids
- Fiction Ghostwriters: New Career Opportunities for Authors
- Towerdata Integrates Email Validation And Intelligence With Listrak Digital Marketing Platform
- Cadence Living and Ryan Companies Complete Acoya Mesa
- The First Minimalist GMT Dual Time Travel Watches Are Launching on Kickstarter