Popular on eTradeWire
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 206
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 178
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 169
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 169
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 149
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 130
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 125
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 118
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 116
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 106
Similar on eTradeWire
- Last Chance to Enter to Win a Special-Edition 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited 4x4 Hand-Picked by Dennis Collins of BLKMTN!
- ArborMotion on Hot Car Safety This Summer
- PSXDigital's Trade Appraisal and Market Pricing Tools Empower Powersports Sales Teams
- Determining the Value of an Old Car is Easier Than Ever
- 2019 Volkswagen Jetta for Sale
- Enter to Win a National Award-Winning Four-Speed 1967 GTO 400 H.O. Sport Coupe!
- Black 2015 Used Honda Accord Sedan
- Drivers Can Replace Their Expired Chevy Extended Warranty with autopom! Vehicle Protection Plans
- Explore Produces Commercial Featuring DeLoreans Delivering 1985 Beer
- Sensory Analytics Awarded European Patent for Coating Thickness Measurement
The 20th annual Work Truck Show, North America's largest work truck event, runs March 3–6 at Indiana Convention Center. Educational sessions, Green Truck Summit, and Manufacturer and Distributor Innovation Conference begin March 3, and the exhibit hall is open March 4–6. Registration opens in October.
As U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, Haley helped introduce reforms that made the organization more efficient, transparent and accountable. In a two-year period, she negotiated more than $1.3 billion in savings, including making UN peacekeeping missions more effective while improving their ability to protect civilians. She also championed human rights across the globe, standing up to oppressive regimes in Iran, Syria, Venezuela, Cuba and Russia. In the UN Security Council, she hosted the first-ever session devoted solely to promoting human rights.
More on eTradeWire News
- ArborMotion on Hot Car Safety This Summer
- HairMax Launches Hair Loss Awareness Month With New TV Commercial, Free E-Guide and Giveaways
- Trilliant Joins Activate Good's Triangle Corporate Volunteer Council
- MDDV enables MQ-9 to REAP the benefits of big data management
- Mahmood Khan hits number 1 on Billboard
Haley spearheaded negotiations for passage of the strongest set of sanctions ever placed on North Korea for its nuclear weapons program, cutting off the regime's exports by 90% and its access to oil by 30%.
In 2010, Haley was elected as the first female and first minority governor of South Carolina. She was reelected in 2014 and served as governor until becoming U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations and joining President Donald Trump's Cabinet and National Security Council in January 2017. Under Governor Haley's leadership, South Carolina was a national leader in economic development. Known as the "Beast of the Southeast," South Carolina's unemployment rate hit a 15-year low, saw more than $20 billion in new capital investment and created new jobs in every county in the state. In 2019, Haley founded Stand for America (standforamericanow.com), an advocacy group.
NTEA's Annual Meeting is not included in any registration package — tickets will be available for purchase separately when registration opens in October.
The Work Truck Show features the latest vocational trucks, vans, vehicle components and truck equipment on an exhibit floor covering more than 500,000 square feet. The event includes a robust educational conference with sessions designed to help attendees improve their operations. Anyone who works with vehicles, including public and private truck fleet operators, manufacturers, dealers and equipment distributors can find solutions to their business challenges at the Show.
More on eTradeWire News
- Music Vocabulary to Build Lesson Plans for Early Childhood and Elementary School Students
- The Many Components of Surround Sound Systems
- Hitting the Ground Running With e-Commerce
- Scream Queen, Sparkle Soojian, star of "Strange Files", in Ms. Health & Fitness Competition
- High Throughput Industrial NAS Storage Server Solution For Real-Time Data processing, Recording and Streaming
For more information, visit worktruckshow.com (http://www.worktruckshow.com/) or call 800-441-6832. Join the conversation on Facebook at facebook.com/TheWorkTruckShow and Twitter @WorkTruckShow (https://twitter.com/worktruckshow) with the official Work Truck Show hashtag #worktrucks20.
- Attorney Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law releases video discussing Trump's use of federal agents
- Healthy Lee launches Teacher Appreciation Contest
- Junior Achievement of Southwest Florida receives grant from the Community Foundation for $5,000
- COVID-19 Halts Fundraising of Colon Cancer Research in Kansas City
- Fonte Martino Guest House & Estate Wins TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award for 2020
- Roque Plast S.A. de C.V. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Command Brands Gel AntiBac
- Parenting Kids with ADHD and Related Challenges Just Got A Lot Easier
- Virtual Play in Pre-Production on The Story Of First Civil Rights Martyrs Harry T. & Harriette Moore
- IPGARD Launches DPMST Series DisplayPort Secure KVM
- Find Your ID NYC: Dreamcast McFly's Ode to Body Positivity with New Single "Big Gurl"
- EpiGentek SeroFlash SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Test Undergoes IRB/IBC-Approved Fingertip Validation Study
- Fort Myers Financial Advisor earns national recognition for philanthropy
- Bugly Launches Do-It-Yourself Natural Pest Control Service that Is Simple and Safe
- Ben Stewart, creator of Psychedelica and Limitless, interviewed on Spiritually Inspired show
- Medicare do you Review your coverage's annually - MedicareInfoUSA
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- Trilogy Laboratories launches home facial kit to keep skin glowing during COVID
- First responder coins are in higher demand now more than ever
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Bumpboxx Launching the first in the celebrity collection Flare8 " Doggy Style"
- DeRonja Real Estate Welcomes Greyson Sargent